Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled at Jax, his braces strobing in the lights of the club. He sat alone after Jax left, fiddling with the sleeves of his jacket. When Jax walked back, Cameron sat up straight and smiled. He had brought a bunch of stuff, and some of it was in tiny glasses. Hmm... Yay! You got more! he giggled at Jax. The little alcohol he'd had was already starting to mess with his coordination.He stared at Jax, ready to drink something delicious, just like Jax promised.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: AAAH! I took a bludger to the face!!! >.<}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax smiled as he sat down in the couch. "I promised you." Finally the boy was opening up! Jax gave two small shots to Cameron and the other two to himself as well as giving Cameron a tall glass filled with a blue and green, tropical drink. It even came with a straw (surprise!) and a small umbrella.

"Do you know how to drink tequila?" Jax asked as he gave two pieces of lemon and salt to Cameron and the rest to himself. He looked at the boy in front of him. You could see from miles away that the alcohol in the last drink had affected him.

OOC;; Ouch! >_< That must've hurt!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled up at Jax. He took the colourful drink with an umbrella, and two of the baby drinks. N-no... Is there a fancy way to drink it?! he asked, his bright eyes twinkling. He used the straw and sipped at his fruity drink. He loved the fruity taste and the smooth texture of the drink. He sipped faster, feeling like a mix of an ADHD riddled child and a super sugar rush. He loved it!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: It did! My poor virtual head!!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

"Well... I wouldn't call it fancy, but.. What ever!"
Jax said with a smile as Cameron asked if there was a 'fancy' way to drink tequila. He watched as the younger boy used the colourful straw to sip his drink. He seemed to like it. Since he was quite young, Jax figured he might like things that didn't taste too much alcohol.

"Now, hold your horses" he said, giggling and pulling the tropical drink away from Cameron. "This is how you shot a tequila; first you pour a bit of salt on the skin between your thumb and forefinger, then you grab the lemon with the same hand, then you lick the salt, shot the tequila and bite the lemon. Got it?" Jax said and showed him how to do it and then put the small glass down. Doesn't matter how many times you shot tequila, the taste is always special!

OOC;; -pat pat- It happens to us all.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron pouted as Jax took his drink. Then he smiled again as Jax explained how to drink tequila. He grabbed the salt and took a pinch, then he grabbed the lemon in the other hand. Then he realized a problem... he was out of hands. I think it's broken... How do you? he asked, looking at the shot, then back to Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Just a *wee* bit drunk as of yet!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax laughed at Cameron but smiled happily. He leaned over, grabbed the lemon and put it in his other hand and put the small glass of tequila in the other. "There, silly" he said. "Now; salt, shot, lemon. It may be a bit bitter and taste a lot of alcohol, just so you know." Jax grabbed his drink, the same as he had given Cameron. He was watching Cameron all the time. He couldn't miss this! He really wanted to see his reaction to it.

OOC; Just a liiiittle drunk!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron licked the salt and grimaced. Then he quaffed the drink. Ack! he choked for a second and then bit hard into the lemon. She shook his head and threw the glass away from him. No! Eewww! he squealed in reaction to the bitter drink. He shook his head hard, and glared at Jax. He lifted his fruity drink to try and get rid of the tequila taste.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Did you know... Tequila is gross!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Apparently, Cameron didn't like the tequila. He quickly grabbed his fruity, tropical drink. Jax just smiled. "You can't like the taste of everything" he said as he downed his second tequila shot. He already felt the first shot - everything started to spin even more. But he loved it. He loved the feeling of being free from any boundaries. That was also one of the reasons he did drugs - to feel some kind of freedom.

Jax looked at the boy without saying anything for some time. "You want to dance now?" he asked, hoped for a 'yes' and that Cameron actually danced.

OOC;; It's fukking gross, I know! I've only tried once, but.. No, never again!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron chugged the rest of the fruity drink. He sat in silence for a minute, letting the odd new sensations reach him. Helooked in Jax's general direction after he was asked to dance. Jax got.... blurry. Sh-shu... Sure! he said with a giggle. He was really tipsy, so the lights were interesting to him. He stood shakily and faced Jax. He grabbed the latter's hand and started to try and pull him off the couch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Lets dance!!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image

The younger boy agreed to dance. He giggled and seemed happy. It was apparently the alcohol. Cameron grabbed his hand, trying to pull him off the couch. Jax took a sip from his drink before standing up, a bit shaky. "I'm coming, I'm coming" he said and laughed at Cameron's sudden energy and eagerness to dance. Jax squeezed past boy and girls to get to the dance floor that never seemed to lack people. There were always a lot of people there, dancing until the nightclub closed.

Jax, who was now really drunk, quickly lost himself in the music together with everyone else. He hoped for Cameron to let loose and not be so scared.

OOC;; Dance baby, dance!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron followed Jax to the crowded dance floor. How could so many people squish into one small area?! He began do dance, rather crazily, to the upbeat music. Cameron tried to sing along, squealing and slurring badly. He giggled happily, acting like a child. He loved alcohol!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He's dancing! doing... something!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax looked over at the younger boy and smiled. At least he wasn't as stiff as a stick anymore! Jax moved closer to him, not to lose him. He didn't want to lose sight of the boy. He had started to like him, now that he got out of his shell. But now that he had opened him up, he wanted more of him. Cameron had that little something that Jax liked. He thought of grabbing him and pulling him closer but...nah. Maybe not. Or maybe..?

OOC;; Better than doing noting! Gotta go to bed now. -doh- <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron had his eyes closed, so he didn't notice Jax's obedient watching of him. He danced his way deeper into the crowd, spinning awkwardly. He continued his off-key singing, and off-taste dancing. He joined a large group of giggling women, then twirled out again. The alcohol gave him a warm, fuzzy feeling of pure freedom. No wounder Jax liked it so much.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Okey-Dokey Hokey-Pokey!}}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax noticed how Cameron had closed his eyes, just like he said the first time they were on the dance floor. Cameron disappeared deeper in to the crowded area and ended up in a group of giggling, tipsy women. Jax smiled slightly and then let his eyes wander elsewhere. He didn't need to look after the boy, even though he was a bit drunk by now. And Cameron wasn't even there with him - he came alone! So maybe he's looking for a cute girl or something to take home.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron continued to dance until he ran into the bar. He coughed slightly and looked up. There were tons of people here, so he figures Jax would be, as well. He wove his way up to the bar and looked at he man behind the counter. H-have you seen my friend? He... he's got pretty hair and yummy drinks... he slurred out, looking at the man for help. The man behind he bar denied seeing Jax, so Cameron tried to escape the crowded bar. All the sudden, lights were flashing around him, and several people handed him shot glasses. It wasn't tequila, and there were no lemons! Cameron looked at the barkeep, before finally agreeing to quaff 10 of the shots. The barkeep said it was Absinthe, although Cameron didn't particularly care.

After dutifully shooting all ten, Cameron was insanely drunk. He could barely figure out how to walk. Everything was blurry, due in fact that he had lost his glasses somewhere. He managed to find a couch and flop down, wishing for Jax to be there.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: More drunken shenanigans! }}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas