Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Snack Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:43 pm
Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: Cafeteria, Rory, ???, ??? and ???
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: bored

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona rolled her eyes, disgusted. "Why would I spy on a kid like you? Kane filled me in with your 'crazy happy' personality and your love of testing on people." she explained. A chill ran down her spine when he looked into her eyes, and her cheeks turning just the lightest shade of pink when he put his arm through hers. She quickly hid it. "Alright, your dorm... I know how experimentation works, mostly..." Sona sighed, walking with him.
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

organ askerville
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Morgan was so entranced with her safe that she didn't even notice that more people had joined the room or that one boy was suggesting to do some usually illegal experiments or the usually polite, suddenly angry boy swear for the first time. As such, she was a little too loud when she exclaimed; "Yes!" on solving the safe. She wouldn't usually be so noisy after decoding a safe, but to give her credit this was a rather hard one and she was rather proud to have overcome it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Chayssi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich made himself unaware of the other actions occurring in the Cafeteria- nothing seemed to matter more than his standard cup of coffee. He, for once, ignored Zella's remarks, and Rory's bantering about test subjects (which someone willingly accepted, how odd.) These habits were normal for him.

However, what wasn't normal was Claude's anger. Who would have figured that he'd snap. Erich glared at him coolly as he swore at him. That, he was used to from his previous roommates. They were assholes. Erich didn't consider himself at the same rank as them. Before they were kicked out of Blackthorn, they had beat people up and pranked them horribly. Erich never stooped to that level.

However, what set him off was the brown coloured liquid pouring out on the table.
"Clearly, you're just as pathetic as you make yourself to be, Claude. You're just as moronic as the rest of them. You owe me another coffee, douche." Erich retorted, not letting himself become outwardly agitated.

Leaving the cafeteria in a huff, he planned his revenge. His coffee was his gasoline, his motivator.

[[Exit to Library]]

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She'd completely ignored the guy who came in announcing his want for a test subject. She didn't know what he was on, what he was like, or what his deal was, but she didn't have time for crazies**. Instead she focused on Claude and Erich. They intrigued her, Erich mostly.

"You know what Erich? You're right. You really are an a*****e! You're not polite and you obviously don't care about anyone else but yourself!"

Her eyes widened and she fought a large grin. It was a good thing that Claude had some resemblance of guts, regardless of if it was only for a few random seconds. But what intrigued her more was Erich reaction. She may have been wrong but it seemed to her that Erich was upset. Maybe she was reading too much into his emotions, but his cool glance to Claude said more than his words could. Even though they were pretty harsh as well. He'd probably felt offended (With every right, he was called an a*****e) even though he deserved Claude's outburst. She went to call out for Erich but he'd already left the cafeteria. Somehow she felt partially responsible and yet couldn't bring herself to fully resent what she'd partially caused. She smiled at Claude reassuringly. "He seems like the type to hold grudges. If he is, you might want to watch your back. That being said.." She grinned and hugged him tightly. "I'm proud of you. He may not have been the best person to do that to but at least you did it to someone!" And even though she didn't know Claude well at all, she really was proud of him.

**-(( OOC: AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT ))-

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Claude, Rory & Rory's test subjects

Slightly Regretful/Proud

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 am
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dining hall // who i'm with: people in the dining hall
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory glared at Sona a bit and headed out of the dining hall with her and stayed quiet. As he walked towards his dorms his pace sped up quite a bit. The ginger and Sona were gone quickly and made it to the dorms in a matter of minutes.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude had a feeling he was pretty screwed. He was surprised to find Zella, someone he just met, hugging him but he hugged back regardless.

"Thanks Zella. I think I'm doomed. I wouldn't have outbursted like that if I hadn't of had any coffee. It's like the coffee makes mad. But I was tired so I drank it anyways... That's sounds stupid, doesn't it?" Claude laughed lightly.
Erich was probably already plotting to get back at Claude.
Maybe if I bought him his coffee for the rest of the year? Or tell him to hit me to make him feel better? Ah man, I'm done for... Claude exhaled loudly and sunk his chin to meet his throat. With this he decided he hated coffee.

Claude looked up at Zella and grinned.
"Well! No use if I mope about. What shall we do? That is, if you want to hang out with me for a bit."

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 pm
Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: Cafeteria, Rory
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: bored

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona noticed his glare, and quickly shut up. She followed him to the Black Thorne dorms, unaware of what experiment he had in store for her. Rory's pace sped up, which made Sona walk faster as well- in attempt to keep up with him.

[[[Exit to: Black Thorne Dorms 11-12th ]]]
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

❝ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕнσω❞

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Armina sighed loudly as the scary redhead boy left with another girl in toe. Close one. She was glad that no one else in the room had seen her freak out a little, but she was a little disappointed that they weren't paying attention to her at all. That wouldn't do! She liked attention more than anyone she knew. She gave a very loud cough. "I am Il Capitano," she said loudly, hoping she would pull people from their own drama and into hers. "And I am new here! So if you don't mind maybe talking to me or something, that would be great!"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude looked over at the girl who was practically yelling and thought he might as well make some more friends.
"Greetings Il Capitano," Claude said as he approached her,"I'm Claude, or Beat if you prefer."
Claude was watching her earlier when the red-head had came in and he figured she might like some theatrics, so he bowed holding his sheathed and pretty much useless sword at his side.
Since Claude gave Headmistress Sileas the key to his lock-sheath for security reasons, he was basically carrying a bat with him more than a sword. Which didn't matter to Claude. His sword wasn't a weapon to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smiled brightly. She didn't know what to say to console him about being "doomed". She wasn't afraid of Erich. She never would be afraid of someone on the same playing field as her, especially when she had the opportunity to get even with them. If Claude was really worried about Erich, she could suggest that he stay with her a lot of the time. She looked around the cafeteria and figured that the people there would be intimidated by Erich. If only just a little. She scoffed. She could protect Claude from Erich. He was all bark and no bite by what she'd seen so far.

"Sure, Claude. I'd love to hang out with you. I don't really mind what we do."

She narrowed her eyes at the loud and flamboyant girl who was practically begging for attention. She shook her head when Claude acknowledged her. The best thing to do with attention whores was to ignore them, didn't he know that? Well, she did and promptly ignored "El Capitano" or whatever her name was. Zella rolled her eyes. She didn't really care. She sat at the nearby table and waited for Claude to be done with her.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Claude, "El Capitano", Morgan

Slightly Regretful/Proud

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude smiled when Zella agreed to hang out with him. He apologized as he went to greet the one pleading for some sort of attention.

After Claude's interactions with Il Capitano, he proceeded to join Zella at the table she was sitting at.
"Sorry for making you wait for me,"He smiled and stretched,"where shall we hand out? I'd prefer to leave the cafeteria, if you don't mind." He smiled again and thought back to one of his other roommates.I wonder how Dom' and his girlfriend are doing. I give him the benefit of the doubt but, I still have suspicions of what exactly they're doing in our dorm all alone...He shook his head; he didn't think Dom' was stupid enough to do something like that at school.
Claude held out his hand as an offer to help Zella off her seat as he tried to focus solely on the present.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She waved him off. She didn't really care all that much. She could be patient when she wanted to be.

"Uh.. I don't really know."

She laughed lightly, a smile taking over her features. All she knew was that she didn't want to run into his friend again. Erich the p***k was her new name for him, she smiled internally at the joke she'd made. He seemed to be awfully sensitive for someone who pretended to be so strong. But she didn't want to think about him right now. She was going to have a fun time with Claude. She wasn't sure if he was interested in sports like she was and didn't know if he'd be up for tossing a football around outside. She grinned awkwardly instead, keeping her mouth shut.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Claude

Bored

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude laughed lightly with her. He wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do either. He took Zella's hand and pulled her up.
"You into hanging out at my dorm? I think I saw some video games in there earlier. I-if you're a video game player."Claude added the last part awkwardly. He didn't figure many girls were into video games and, if his father would've had his way, Claude wouldn't be in to video games either...
He figured Zella wouldn't really mind what they were doing as long as they didn't run into a certain, cranky person.
Yeah, a cranky person that would like to have my head...Claude looked at Zella sideways:"And if you want to do something else, we can have a silly face contest and I'll show you the creepiest face I can make."Claude smiled and laughed.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zella cooed inwardly at Claude's cuteness. She knew that in time they'd make great friends.

"You're in for one hell of a game, Claude. I love video games. Let's go."

She flashed him a playfully cocky grin and stood, motioning for him to lead the way. She'd walked around the school a bit, but she still hadn't gotten a full feel for it yet. She'd be comfortable leading someone when she knew she could walk through the school with her eyes closed, and she was sure that would take a while.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Claude

Bored

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude grinned back at Zella as he started to walk slightly in front of her.
"I'm glad you love video games but that probably means you're going to end up kicking my butt.I guess I'll lead ya back to the dorm...You'll have to bare with me, I might get us lost on the way there." He laughed. He had almost gotten lost the first time he went to his dorm to drop off his bags. The school would take some getting used to but Claude could see himself getting comfortable in a few weeks.
Claude fell into walking beside Zella as they entered the hallway.

[Exit to Hallway]

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out