Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Battle of the Bands! [Winners Announced! p7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 pm
haha, I need extension if I really want to participate... DX i'm in exam, as you can expect, shcool first... to day should be the last day, but even then i got other project, and I have some sort of preparation shoping to do.... argh! I dunno if i could make it...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 am
NancyGlorry
haha, I need extension if I really want to participate... DX i'm in exam, as you can expect, shcool first... to day should be the last day, but even then i got other project, and I have some sort of preparation shoping to do.... argh! I dunno if i could make it...

Alright. How long do you think you'll need?  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:22 am
xX_Terei_Xx
NancyGlorry

Alright. How long do you think you'll need?

uh.. y think it's ok if i get it submit it on 1 okt? well.. I do this traditionally, it's done.. but I've got some scanner problems here.... i plan to get it repaired this sunday)30 sept)...I dunno if i could make it home and scanned it by the night... so i'm asking...

PS. to get this done it self is a miracle, though i'll have to stay up all night to get my school homework done.... hopefully this is worth it~ XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 pm
NancyGlorry
uh.. y think it's ok if i get it submit it on 1 okt? well.. I do this traditionally, it's done.. but I've got some scanner problems here.... i plan to get it repaired this sunday)30 sept)...I dunno if i could make it home and scanned it by the night... so i'm asking...

PS. to get this done it self is a miracle, though i'll have to stay up all night to get my school homework done.... hopefully this is worth it~ XD

D: School comes before online things, Nancy!

I can give you as much time as you think you'll need. ^u^a Though, not many people appear to be around...
I have a special gift for the people who submit something, though~  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:19 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
NancyGlorry

D: School comes before online things, Nancy!

I can give you as much time as you think you'll need. ^u^a Though, not many people appear to be around...
I have a special gift for the people who submit something, though~

well.. some times I prefer to follow my passion first.... but other than that, School's above even my daily needs~ despite I never look serious with it... I never played or toying with my school projects since some time in the elementary school.... with an Autist Artist like me, I tends to do every group projects alone, so how can i not be trained to be serious? lols~
But my Art's above all XD (okay, it's bellow my religion, but it's still top priority)
and I always follow my commitment, so.. once I applicated, then i'll surely try to post something even if the pic's not that worth it, atleast I tried~ Screw artblock! lolz...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:24 pm
and well.. Good news~
d i g i t a l s e c r e t and lady_anastasia309 is actually going through this too~ well since I just discused about their avi art with them... I heard that Lady's done with hers, digital's close behind I guess.. she showed me a WIP of her works, and that's awesome!!! I don't think i could win.. but atleast it worth a try right?

anyway... how should we submit it, PM or here?  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 pm
NancyGlorry
and well.. Good news~
d i g i t a l s e c r e t and lady_anastasia309 is actually going through this too~ well since I just discused about their avi art with them... I heard that Lady's done with hers, digital's close behind I guess.. she showed me a WIP of her works, and that's awesome!!! I don't think i could win.. but atleast it worth a try right?

Oh, that's great news! OuO

You can do either, but I prefer a link in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
NancyGlorry
and well.. Good news~

Oh, that's great news! OuO

You can do either, but I prefer a link in this thread.

mine's done too actually, but I am stuck with the error scanner.
well.. despite I do done it traditionaly, I kinda draw us 4 in 4 different paper, so eventually they'll be edited a bit.... so... can I submit them this monday? it's gonna be late a day, but i'm sure as hell couldn't spare any more time today.. i have to go out, and then making a synopsis of a novel (thank go it's thin)  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 pm
NancyGlorry

well.. despite I do done it traditionaly, I kinda draw us 4 in 4 different paper, so eventually they'll be edited a bit.... so... can I submit them this monday? it's gonna be late a day, but i'm sure as hell couldn't spare any more time today.. i have to go out, and then making a synopsis of a novel (thank go it's thin)

Of course!

^u^ In fact, if no one objects, I can extend the contest until the 6th.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
NancyGlorry

Of course!

^u^ In fact, if no one objects, I can extend the contest until the 6th.

yay! emotion_kirakira
If that so, hoepfully I could actually put more effort and might as well improve the qualty of my art with digital coloring... Sai, corel, and photoshop.... well.. just improving though... I already colored them with coloring pencils... but the skin's kinda awful... it's hard to use white-cream-yellowish gradation manually you know....  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

HeroVictimVillain

Quotable Autobiographer

15,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am
Please let me know whats going on with this, if theres not enough entries please tell me if the extention is closing when we get enough entries please tell me that too. If I can take my sweet time drawing this I will enter. Im interested I just couldnt make the date knowing that I havent started it yet so Im no longer sure if I will miss this or not by looking at the fact no winners have been chosen. Please tell me if I can still enter. I have to work on it slowly because Im still extremely buisy, but if you need me Im in! Just tell me who looks like what in my band.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am
HeroVictimVillain

I'm considering only holding it open for another week. If you need more time than that, however, let me know how much time you'll need and I'll see if that's fair to everyone else that actually started.

You're technically still entered, since you did sign-up at the beginning.
I will not be sending you any images, though. I'm busy enough as it is.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

d i g i t a l s e c r e t

Hygienic Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am
Im doing a 2 peice artwork- Here's the first half!! Right side
Hope you enjoy it!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am
d i g i t a l s e c r e t

Added ^u^  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

HeroVictimVillain

Quotable Autobiographer

15,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
HeroVictimVillain

I'm considering only holding it open for another week. If you need more time than that, however, let me know how much time you'll need and I'll see if that's fair to everyone else that actually started.

You're technically still entered, since you did sign-up at the beginning.
I will not be sending you any images, though. I'm busy enough as it is.

I need at least 3 weeks to get it finished. I only have about one day a week to work on it briefly so it gives me 3 times to work on it. If I can get it fully sketched on one day, inked the next week & colored by third week I can get it in.  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff