Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:25 am
Lady_Ourania

Totally understandable, I myself rarely remember to check various parts of the guild without being quoted. >> Honestly I forget to check pretty much everywhere if I'm not quoted. XD

Ah sounds perfect, she would love to share her babies. As she is very fond of them and most aren't entirely interested in plants like she is. So perhaps he won't find her too terribly annoying after some time. It is a good thing, fair warning is always nice when heading into something. I'm sure she'll find it hard to contain herself but she will keep her nose to herself.

Wonderful, I went ahead and started the rp! I took some liberties with what it all looked like if you need anything changed to feel free to poke me. Since I wasn't 100% sure what it looked like. I just imagined it would be large and beautiful and that's kinda the direction I went. I also wasn't sure how she would find out about them so I just sort of rolled with a random idea, if it doesn't work for you let me know and I can alter it.

That being said!

Tada our Rp

I apologize for the length. >> I get wordy when I'm inspired. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:38 am
Of The Epidemic

Thank you for starting, m'dear. And it all looks fine, although Grigori will undoubtedly be a little startled. I'll try to get a tag in soon, but work tomorrow necessitates me checking out for the night. And no need to apologize about length~ I know I can get a little out of control when I'm setting the scene as well, so you're in good company.  

Lady_Ourania

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:24 pm
I'm honestly good with whomever you want to rp one of them with. I'm not picky. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:17 am
*Flings arms wide* LOOKIT ALL THESE NEW PONIES. Where did they come from? I don't even know, but wow, are they pretty.

Added: Corbin, Blight, Rue, and Anima to the line-up. Enjoy~  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:35 am
Still caught up. Huzzah? What world is this?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm
Get back up there and do your job, thread.  

Lady_Ourania

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:55 pm
Lady_Ourania

I was thinking Aruna might like to meet my Kali and her daddy Abasambo. They are part of my family of trickster cats-soqs. They thrive on causing minor havoc, stealing, convincing others they are what they are not and being cats. xD I would love for them to have more allies who, while not entirely evil, are definitely not good. I've been wondering how I might introduce Kali to soq and her meeting a like minded individual might be just the ticket.

User ImageUser Image

Also Corbin. I have just the warrior BFF for him. And one I think he might accept as being one simply because he looks the part without even trying. And then proves what he is after just a few lines of dialect. Hoto might at first be surprise by the little knight but after he would accept. And really they both need a friend.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 pm
Roarie Desu

Hello~ Thanks so much for posting with plot offers. I've been looking for a chance to get Aruna out there, so he, Kali, and Abasambo would be a terrible/wonderful trio to start with. He wouldn't stick around for long, I'd imagine, just because it's not in his nature to stay in any one place for long. But he would be pretty appreciative of such small, capable little creatures. If they wanted to keep in touch somehow over long distances, he'd be open to that as well? They can be his eyes and ears in the region and he can pass them occasional goodies/info in return. :3

Corbin would love to meet a fellow knight/warrior type and potentially befriend him. Maybe we could have a threat in there so that they can each showcase their skills? Either a fellow Soq or a predator of some kind. They could defeat it together and do the whole clapping each other on the back and comparing fighting techniques thing. Bros!

I have a bit of a backlog going at present, but did you want to start with one over the other? Or have both going simultaneously?  

Lady_Ourania

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 am
Lady_Ourania

The Cat family pretty much keeps to their forest. With the exception of one of the daughters that wanders a little more. They'll explore looking for mates but they stay as a group most of the time to hunt and protect each other. They do have enemies. There are four btw. I own three (Sambo, Kali, and Kasha), I though you'd prefer Kali and Sambo because they are smart. Kasha is a bit more of a ditz.

I would be all for a Hoto helping take down a baddie. And it would be the easiest way for them to accept each other skills.

If you're backlogged then I can wait or we can do just one. It should be noted that I am more comfortable RPing Hoto.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:35 pm
Roarie Desu

We can start with Hototo and Corbin, if you'd like? And if you feel like doing the plot with the clever kitties and the kirin, we can always pick that up afterward. I am a little behind, but I'll put it on my list to start and get to it in the near future, hopefully. I'll shoot you a PM with the thread link when it's set up. heart  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:47 pm
Roarie Desu

Sorry for the wait! Here's our thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24867083  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:24 am
Hi Oura-bb,

I would be down for some RP between Gyousei/Genesis/anyone else with Grigori and his little darling~! <3

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:04 am
Leez0rz

I AM SO AVAILABLE FOR THAT, you don't even know. Grigori needs someone to talk to about parenthood, methinks, so either his daddy or his bro would be fantastic. Eden would also appreciate a familial someone who doesn't look at her like she's a mistake, so, hey, thumbs way the hell up. Whoever you'd like, babydoll. Lemme know and I'll add it to da list that I'm working my way through. <3 EXCITEMENT.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:11 am
xD I'm sure he can talk to his daddy for that. His brother doesn't believe that he had a child or two. >_> It's all a conspiracy theory in his head. If Grigori needs an alone talk with his dad, then I suppose Gyousei can entertain his niece. I'm down for both of them being there.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:19 am
Leez0rz

Oh, pffft, poor Gyousei. Well, Grigori would probably tell his bro it's easier not knowing than enduring what he's currently going through. Because he's a butthead. I'd love for him to talk to his dad. I feel like he needs some perspective, and he respects Genesis a great deal. Even if he isn't mentally prepared to understand what daddy has to offer, it'll be a good first step. We could definitely do both! Eden is rambunctious as hell and would play her uncle into the ground, alright. With a great deal of affection, I mean. Grigori's kind of very literally walled her off from other Soq. Tsunake's Diriel is currently the only exception, and even that can be tricky.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff