Reply ~ Main Forum ~
10 Minutes Left To Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady VilL3N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:47 am
Wow, that is little time to live. I would maybe try my best to do alot of things I have never done before. Once my last 3 minutes come about. I would spend every second with my found love.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:25 am
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?
hmm..i'd get laid XD  

Im_more_hardcore_than_you

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:48 am
My answer may sound corny, but whatever.

I would tell my family and dear friends that I love them.
If I had a spouse or significant other, I would lay down with them outside in my favourite cemetery and just take it all in.

I would shed one tear for them to taste.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:10 am
I'd say goodbye to Rachel, my msn friend and...Since I'd probably be buried there, six feet under, I'd lay across a long grave like a bed, and crawl, lay over a headstone (( Like Witch hunter robin beginning credits with her crawling on top of the TV. )) as I began to die, finally happy the torture of life would end...  

stay goId

ArchxxxAngel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:27 am
I would take 2 minuates to dish out my stuff and say my goodbyes, and use the rest to tell that special someone I love them.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:26 am
I would panic, run around in circles, then come to terms with it, and then think of what I can reincarnate into. ^__^

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Paico

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:50 am
If I had 10 minutes to live; I would call everyone I love and tell them how much they meant to me, and write a will. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:03 pm
I'd write a will, tell everybody I love them, and if I had a choice after I died, I'd go to my friend Vanessa's house and watch her 'til she died too. I'd also watch other family members as well. 3nodding  

Spooky Ames

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:40 pm
I'd probly do the same as Sorceress Ameneka, Write a Will, Then tell sit and await my death...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:45 pm
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?

well....if i knew i had only 10 minutes left to live...i would write a goodbye letter along with a poem and hug any of my friends and family that were there at the time then die  

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:24 am
id act like nothing was going to happen, and spend it doing things i enjoy, like reading or walking in the moonlight.... i might even sing infront of someone... well mabe not the last one, but...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:09 pm
wow um...i would...man this is hard one
i don't know what i would do
maybe jump off something really high

blackpendant

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:13 pm
I'd go on the internet and announce my death on the sites I frequent. Then I'd play a My Chemical Romance CD as they are my favorite band and listening to them would make my last moments relitively happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:22 pm
id close my eyes and wait for my soul to fly...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:06 pm
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time?

If somebody told me i had only ten minutes to live... I would say, "Yeah right." Then i would walk away.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff