Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Leanne fallowed him as she took out the pokenav and found the match call and saw that the prof's number was programmed into it and called him up.
"Uncle? It's Leanne. I caught an..."
"An Aron. Don't worry. He's save and I'm taking good care of him. You already have six pokemon with you so if you need any pokemon, you have to rotate them out." He said and Leanne nodded.
"Alright." She sighed as they entered the gym and she looked around.
"Brawly is this way." She said as she pointed to the dark way and looked to Zane  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 am
Zane walked into the gym and saw it was pitch black but soon the gym lit up revealing Brawly standing in front of him and said "I'm Brawly! Dewford's Gym Leader! I've been churned in the rough waves of these parts, and I've grown tough in the pitch-black cave! So you wanted to challenge me? Let me see what you're made of!" Said Brawly sending out Machop first as Zane sent out Tailow first too.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 am
Leanne stayed behind him to watch the battle and smiled.
"Alright, seeings that you are the challenger, You can make the first move." Brawly said as she was ready for the speed that was ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 pm
Zane nodded and had Tailow strike with Quick Attack and Wing Attack hopefully to catch Machop off guard but it didn't as Machop used Endure and Vital Throw to throw Tailow against the wall.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm
"Zane, have Taillow use Double Team it will make it faster, than, you can attack with all of them you might also want to have it spin as it goes for the landing of the attack. It may cause more damage." Leanne quietly spoke to him and watched the battle closer to see if she could do anything and was thinking hard so she might be able use this idea in a contest. A battle was a good prototype.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Zane nodded and had Tailow use Double Team and then Wing Attack and then Quick Attack as Tailow and it's copies attacked Machop vigorously without mercy until Machop fainted and Tailow was victorious.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 pm
"It....It worked!?" She asked as she looked at the bird pokemon and laughed. She could also tell that the bird pokemon was tired and looked over to Zane.
"He's going to send out Meditite send out Marshomp. And Just trust me on it." She said calmly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 am
Zane nodded and had Tailow return to the sidelines as it grew to level 21 and this time sent out Marshtomp to battle as he fed Tailow a Rare Candy and with that Tailow started to glow and grow until it became a Swellow as Brawly sent out Meditite.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am
"Use that same spin idea as you have it fire out Mud Shot. Watch out for the detect move and use the attacks to your advantage." She said as she looked at his newly evolved pokemon and smiled.
"Use Focus Punch!" Brawly called out.
"Have Marshtomp attack it head on. If it is attacked it will lost to focus." Leanne said watching the battle  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm
Zane nodded and had Marshtomp spin and then use Mud Shot as the Mud shot hit Meditite head and made it lose focus and with that Zane had Marshtomp attack Meditite head on but Brawly quickly had Meditite use detect to guard.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm
Leanne watched close and tried to think.
"Zane, why don't you use Marshtomp's Water Gun on the field. You'll know why later..." She said looking at the battle field with it being clay and knew that he could use Makuhita and kept thinking.
"After he has Meditite attack, go up with a Tackle attack." She looked around the gym and was just busy to think. If it went well, she could be his coach for the pokemon league.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 am
Zane had Marshtomp use water gun on the field and then had Marshtomp brace it's self for an attack from Meditite and then use Ice Punch when it acttcks head on.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 am
Leanne watched close as Brawly was beginning to struggle as the pokemon slipped on the mud.
"Use Bulk Up!" He called out as the pokemon rose the attack and waited for Zane.
"Keep your distance. According to my pokedex, it has 31 HP and your Mud Shot should take care car of it." She said. For some odd reason she knew how to battle, but her strong point for it was off  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm
''Marshtomp use curse and then fire Mud Shot right now!!!'' Shouted Zane as Marshtomp increased it's psychical attack and defense and then used Mud Shot on Meditite knocking it out afterwards Brawly sent out his last Pokemon Makuhita.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 pm
As Makuhita appeared from the pokeball, it landed in a puddle of the mud and slipped.
"Zane switch out for Swellow. It's too fast for Makuhita and you'll sink this next badge." She said quietly as she looked at the field and knew well that if he listened, he would be happy and she sounded like she knew well what she was talking about and waited for the first move between the two.
"Well, seeings that that little sheila is giving you hints on this battle, why doesn't she ever fight? Roxanne told me that she lost hard and has a brain in her head. How about I battle here next or take her out for a date?" Brawly asked as he singled out Leanne and her face flushed.
"I don't battle much for the fact that I am the niece of the Pokemon Prof. Elm and I don't want to go out with you." She replied to him and he looked shocked.
"Every girl in Dewford loves me. How come you don't"
"It's because....well.... THE ONLY REASON WHY I BATTLE ROXANNE WAS TO GET ZANE TO SEE ME!! I LOVE HIM!!" She shouted, only to clasp her moth shut with her hands and looked at Zane bright red  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff