Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
Sneaking Out Adventure 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps sneaking out】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered & excited 】↗【ωhere i am: passage to woods

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

She smiled as the door opened and looked at the group of teens. Tsuki felt like she and Ella were the two oldest in the group and looked them over again. "Okay, here's the plan, we go through the woods, we'll end up on the football field of the high school and then we can do basically anything we want." She told them and her smile widened. What Tsuki really meant was, have a free for all and do whatever the hell you want, except murder. There was some light coming from outside since it wasn't extremely late and she hoped that the city had something going on. Tsuki hoped that it was a festival, game or something that wouldn't be boring for them.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria let out a small hiss of annoyance. "Firecracker dammit, you're going to cut off the circulation in my arm. Get off or I'll murder you." She knew of course that the threat was probably going to go right over the girl's head, but that didn't mean she couldn't try. Instead of just trying to yank herself free of Bea's grip, she tried prying off the girl's fingers, shooting a look at Erich. She'd seen him in the mess hall, but he'd been off with Dominic. She gave the guy a quick wave and then focused most of her attention back on freeing her arm from Bea's vicelike grip. "Let... go... of... me!" Upon seeing that they were on the other end of the tunnel, she redoubled her efforts to force the smaller girl off, instincts telling her to climb a tree and scope out the city. For once though, she was planning to ignore them and head to the city square and for once act like a normal teenager. Finding out a few of the tricks around town wouldn't be bad either.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Chayssi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich, after following what seemed to be Tsuki and Dominic at the front of the group, felt a small tugging on his arm. A shiver of unfamiliarity shot through him, as he looked down beside him and saw Bea standing beside him. A relieved sigh escaped his lips as he offered her a smirk. He didn't mind her holding onto him, for once. He stumbled a little and chuckled audibly as he was dragged ahead. "God, I can walk you know." He pretended to groan, and he nodded in return to Vicky's wave as he was dragged past her.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria raised an eyebrow and yanked again. "She doesn't really care, I don't think," she muttered. "I'm not sure if she's trying to make sure you keep up or don't run away." She didn't really know this guy very well; heck, she didn't know his name. He was just some face that had been with Dominic in the mess hall. He seemed a bit nerdy, with the whole glasses and messy hair. But hey, looks were decieving. That was the whole gist of this business, right?  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmNear Dorms
шho I'm WithTsuki, Bea and Victoria
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He smiled down at Tsuki as he started walking on the pathway to take them through the woods. "I will be uh, taking you where you would like to go in this town, yes?"

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Whaaat? No way Vicky, you might run away! "Bea pouted at the other girl, attempting to keep her grip as tight as it had been before. She was certain that as soon as her fingers were pried off Vicky was probably going to flee somewhere, and Bea was determined to have a fun day with the grumpy girl.

She smiled back brightly at Erich, not even noticing the tunnel ending nor the ground shift between her feet. The only time Bea had ever been in a forest was the one time she had gone to summer camp, and that hadn't ended well. Getting lost was one thing she did not want to happen on her very first trip, so clinging to Vicky and Erich lowered her anxiety.

"Sorry, sorry~ I don't want Erich to get lost, that wouldn't be any fun!"
She explained with a cheerful giggle, pouting a bit as Vicky attempted to free herself from Bea's grip once more.

"The only one I need to worry about running away is you! I mean, what if you get lost?" Bea would never admit to her sudden fear of getting lost in the forest, as obvious as it appeared to be from her trembling legs. The group hadn't even split up yet, but that still didn't mean her imagination wasn't going to scare her with images of getting lost.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 am

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps sneaking out】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered & excited 】↗【ωhere i am: passage in woods

Tsuki blushed a little bit as he looked down at her. "You don't have to." Came her soft spoken reply. She returned her attention to the pathway in the woods to see where they were going. Tsuki knew the path like the back of her hand since she had snuck out quite a lot in past years. She was getting stir crazy at the fact that she was having to be carried because of her lack of speed in the spar. Thinking about her knee she hoped it would heal soon so that she could spar again and not have to be carried. "You're very kind." Tsuki thought out loud about Dom and her blush deepened at the fact that she just voiced her thoughts.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 am
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmNear Dorms
шho I'm WithTsuki, Bea and Victoria
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

He winked at her. "Thank you, Tesoro." He didn't know why she was blushing but he did like to make people blush. It wasn't always as easy as he made it look. He grinned and laughed softly to himself

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 am

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps sneaking out】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered & excited 】↗【ωhere i am: passage in woods

Still blushing she looked at the path in front of them. "Don't mention it Dom." Tsuki replied softly. She hoped that this walk would be quick and no one would think anything of him carrying her. I have an injured knee... He's just helping me. It can't be seen as anything more, can it? Tsuki asked herself, still hoping that people wouldn't get the wrong idea about him helping her.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

Feeling anti social ♪ ♫ ♩ Where walking in the woods ♪ ♫ ♩ With people o u o ♪♫ ♩ Wearing This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella was kinda dazed while walking,until her heard a snap of a branch under her foot.
She quickly snapped back into reality seeing there in the woods.

When they get to town she would most likely see what shops there are.
However,why shop?she had enough cloths,and she didn't need any more junk.
Eh then again she could never have to many guitar picks or stickers for her case.

Her mind was just running over words about what she would do,who she would
try and bump into.
A sigh leaves her lips with out her consent and she rolls her eyes at herself.
In a mind like hers alot of things slipped out of her mouth.
A yawn,sigh,chuckle,laugh,and even words and secrets.Thats why she took it upon
herself not to learn peoples secrets.While thinking all this she just walks.
Standing alone,not really doing anything but watching her steps

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:18 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria rolled her eyes and shot Erich an 'I'm sorry' look. Being dragged around with someone that looked and acted more like a kid sister than anything else was annoying as hell. "I'm not going run away, Firecracker, jeez. If you're that worried about Erich, then stick with him and let me..." She trailed off, noticing Bea was either trembling or shivering, and it wasn't that cold out. Besides, she had that ridiculously big coat and therefore couldn't possibly be cold. Which meant she was trembling, which meant she was scared. Did she think of Victoria as protection or something? She didn't know and she didn't care, she just wanted to move. "Get off my arm and stick with Erich," she repeated, glancing ahead at Tsuki and Dominic, rolling her eyes. Dominic was a flirt, alright, and Tsuki was falling for it. What kind of stupid idiot fell for such an obvious trick?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 pm

After walking a little bit more they stepped out onto a football field. No one was in the stands but there were noises of a celebration of some sort coming from the middle of town.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Whaaat? No way! I'm sticking with both of you. Well mostly you if Erich doesn't want to."

Finding this logic perfectly sound, she gave a decisive nod as they stepped out onto the football field. Her trembling stopped at once at the sight of empty field, and her shoulders relaxed.

"Oh, oh! I wonder if they're having a party?!"

Bea tugged a bit on Erich and Vicky's arms, now practically bouncing with excitement. It had been a while since her old hometown had hosted a festival of some sort, and she was excited to go see what was
in this new town.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich shrugged a little at Victoria's snarky sounding comment; honestly, he didn't care much if Bea was holding onto him; probably because she was a bit afraid. Bea, was becoming more like a little persistent sister to him; much like the familiarity of home. It comforted him a little, but he hated his family; so ultimately, it didn't have much effect either way on him. Erich looked down again, and noticed Bea smiling. She was cute, in a kid-like way. "Bea, trust me; I wouldn't get lost. Or run away. I have nowhere to run to." Erich assured her, laughing a little for the first time in a while.

After another minute or two, he felt her grip on his arm, tugging him excitedly. Well, they had arrived on the football field of the school. Bea probably hadn't snuck out before; she wasn't the type, Erich assumed.
"I doubt they're having a party, Bea... Seems a little unlikely."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Tsuki looked ahead of them and smiled, glad that there'd be a lot of people in the town. It would be much easier for them to blend in, well if the group used that like Tsuki normally would. She thought for a few seconds of where she'd like to go and thought that the town square would be a perfect place. "Can you take me to the square? I wanna see what the commotion is about." Tsuki asked him with a kind smile.

Her Voice  
The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas