Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm
LSF- RazielXx

Sona Imithe
○Where&With razz &E Barn, Raziel
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:Bored

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona closed her eyes and took another sip of her water.
"Yeah, it's no fun when your target doesn't fight back. And I don't feel like fighting a teacher." She said while putting away her water bottle "I have things to think about....."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:46 pm
[Bell-chan]
LSF- RazielXx

«Ɍaziel» «Crimson Shadow» «Ῥ&E»

“I am way more than meets the eye...”

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel nodded slowly. "Okay then... take care Sona, I look foward to seeing you again in the future." ~~

✘✘

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:38 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With razz &E Barn, Raziel
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:Bored

She glanced back at Mr. Raziel before leaving.
"Here you'll see alot of me practicing here...." she said before walking out into the courtyard, disappearing from sight.
((Exit to Library))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am
Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: P&E Barn, myself
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: Bored, Thinking

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona arrived at the Protection and Enforcement Barn rather quickly. What had happened in the BlackThorne's Dorms was exhausting and unusual. She set her bag beside a chair in the corner, taking out a water bottle. Sona always used combat training to calm her down, yet for most it did quite the opposite. Combat training is all she could do, since she rarely talked to people without reason. What had happened back there? Sona felt blood rush to her cheeks, causing them to burn, to much back at the dorms. Walking up to a pile of dummies in the corner, thoughts ran through Sona's head. She picked one up and put it in the middle of the Barn. Why did she feel this way? Why so quiclky? For a boy she didn't even know? She got into fighting position and kicked the dummy in the head, doing a full turn and then punching in the chest. Sona ducked as if it tried to fight back, swinging her legs to it tripped the dummy, as if it were human.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

[Bell-chan]

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

LSF- RazielXx

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

The P&E barn seemed to be empty, and that was strange. The senior remembered how for all the past years, it had almost been a center of school life for most everyone, especially those who wanted to show off. She'd learned quite a bit there, too; it wasn't usually the one skewering dummies left and right and boldly challenging the staff that she should be wary off - the quiet, focused ones were the deadly players.
                                          Dropping down onto a scuffed patch of floor, Vasilisa idly swung her balisong around, doing hyper aerials in a manner so abstracted that she nearly chopped a finger off. For a lack of anything to do, she picked up the fallen knife and aimed it at a nearby dummy's head, knocked crooked by the last student who'd attacked the poor thing. Spinning in a silver blur, her knife head the target dead center but with a handle instead of a blade. It spun to the floor, defeated, and the dummy came tumbling down with it.
                                          Thoroughly bored and out of options, she retrieved the blade, set the dummy straight, and looked the barn wall up and down. It looked sturdy enough, and by her calculations, the rough, pitted surfaces would provide enough friction for gripping. Vasilisa contemplated the climb, set her sights on the first window - some eight meters up, and began. At first, her joints seemed stiff and unresponsive, before she got into the rhythm, making use of every feature and crack to push herself a little higher. At times, the senior could swear she was airborne.
                                          Five gruelling minutes passed, before her aching fingers grasped metal. With an almighty heave, she pulled herself up and landed, legs swinging, on the windowsill.

[ o o c ::] ~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 am
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: Protection And Enforcement, Someone
○Feeling: Bored then to Amused

You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sona was practicing her hand to hand combat, when the vibrations of a near by visitor made her growl. Quickly, she had made her way into the shadows. Sona hated people interrupting her combat more than anything. Skyblue irises followed the girl who walked in, taking in her every detail. By her looks she seemed to be a senior. Sona noticed that she kicked up one of her left over daggers from the floor. Slinking back further into the darkness of the walls, she watched as the senior through the dagger and hit him straight into the center of a dummies forehead.
Not bad... but the forehead isn't the best place to hit a man.. She thought to herself. The Senior seemed to begin climbing, stiff at first. Sona held in a snicker. Maybe this one wasn't that bad, but she needed practice. Sona watched for five straight minutes, as the girl got herself up onto the windowsill.

Ivory hands appeared from the shadows first, in a slow clap. Sona slowly exited the shadows with a slow clap of applause for the senior. Her white hair glistened in the low light, her blue eyes piercing the other. Amused, she watched the girl infront of her rest. A smirk formed on her lips, then into a grin. After clapping for a minute, she looked up at the black haired girl. Sona's hands went onto her hips as she looked at the girl. With a soft yet sharp tone, Sona spoke,
"If I do have to say anything at all, I would say that was rather amusing... Most people would not pick up a weapon that lay around, or even attempt to get up to the windowsill. I am rather impressed, so say the most. If I may ask, what is your name and grade." Her tone softer as she spoke.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

PoppiHollaPuddelz

[Bell-chan]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 am
User Imagexѕαgє вяαηтση ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ+ᴇɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

: . : : . : : . : : . :

Oh indeed, it had been impressive enough. For a senior, anyways. With a sour twist to the mouth Sage looked up with a dry expression, having been too busy polishing up the equipment of the PE Barn to acknowledge the presence of the two girls that had walked in. Being blessed(?) with the factor of short height really was such a double edged sword sometimes.

Sage couldn't help but roll eyes at the white haired girl's dramatic show. Somebody certainly took themselves seriously. The PE teacher leaned down to pick up a knife, and with a flick of fingers sent it flying in the senior's direction. If the girl hadn't the wits to catch the knife, it would go flying past her safely enough. If she did catch the knife then, well.

"Really, no hello to the teacher. What are kids comin' to these days?" A surprisingly feminine voice indicating that yes, Sage was indeed not a small little boy that had wandered in the barn somehow -- poured out of the teacher's lips. Maybe now they'd notice her. Sage had always had an odd sort of patience with students than she had with colleagues, so the look she gave the girls was rather dry instead of angry. She couldn't blame them for coming to the barn, but as she was setting up? Really?

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ
People like to tell you what you're gonna be
It's not my problem if you don't see what I see
And I do not give a damn if you don't believe

PoppiHollaPuddelz
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:05 pm
○Where & With: Protection And Enforcement, Someone

You're always on display
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back

The white-haired girl looked up at the senior for a minute, before hearing a voice. The voice addressed itself as a teacher... So Sona knew she was in for a talking to. Quietly, she waited until it was done.
Oh lord, another professor... How exactly did I not find her before...Oh well... as long as she does not mind me practicing, I should not really care.

Sona twirled around to meet the new professors gaze. Looking at the woman up and down Sona held back a snicker at her appearance. She looked like a young male, and was rather adorable. Sona went back to her serious expression and gave a bow to the teacher, seeing as she did not have a skirt for a curtsy.
"Ah, I do apologize Professor. I did not hear you there... When I came in an hour ago, there was no one in here other than Professor Raziel... If I may ask, what exactly happened to him?" The albino haired girl asked, looking at the professor. Certainly, she did like the other professor. He was interesting and quiet, without much of an attitude. Honestly, Sona preferred Raziel over the new professor.

You'll go out in style.

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Sage's eye twitched a little, only all too aware of the expression that had fell on the girl's face before she gave a curtsy. The young teacher crossed her arms, feeling a bit awkward by the sudden formality but not saying anything about it. She knew the academy used the cover of a school for rich girls, but did they all act so formal? It was weird.

The PE teacher's eye twitched at the mention of the other, and she threw her arms up in exasperation with eyebrows furrowed.
"That's what I'd like to know! The damn kid waltzes on in and then waltzes right on out like he's playin' Waldo or something! Anyways, he's disappeared to who knows where." Sage huffed, expression twisted in a rather indignant rage. It hadn't been easy cleaning up the PE barn a second time, and without a second person to help out the large expanse was even more irritating to deal with. Not that it was difficult -- just irritating. It was incredible how easy a place could gather dust.

Remembering that there were students around her and she had to act mature, Sage gave a little sigh and straightened out her expression. She gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she knelt down to face the large plank of wood that had appeared from hell-knew-where. It looked like it would've been hard for the small woman yet she hooked two arms underneath the block with ease, picking it up like it was nothing.

"Anyways I'm your new professor Sage Branton, call me whatever as long as there is a 'Miss' in front of it or else my colleagues will probably glare at me, yada yada yada feel free to train here. Just don't trash the place too bad, been trying to get the place clean all damn morning." The lines were recited like she had picked them out from a written intro, a rather lazy mockery of what might've been expected from a more formal teacher.

The young woman couldn't help but wonder for a moment why any student would be in the PE barn this early anyways; the students she had seen seemed to be in little social groups or pairs. Pushing the thought away Sage walked over to a less noticeable part of the barn, placing the plank along with the rest of things she had found. She stood back, straightening her back to give the pile a stare.

Maybe she'd be able to make a bonfire out of it or something.

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ

(( ooc: Raz became inactive, so I took his spot. :'D Sorry. ))

PoppiHollaPuddelz
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

She sighed inwardly as the junior made her appearance. Unfortunately for the girl, Vasilisa didn't feel the slightest bit like answering her.
                                          "I'm quite certain that a student of your...calibre can deduce that herself, Silver Smoke."
                                          As another figure and voice interrupted their conversation, Vasilisa turned to look. The newcomer had the look of a rather effeminate boy, so she just assumed that it was a Blackthorn. At the mention of teacher, she arched an eyebrow. The senior had been unaware that Raziel had been replaced by this short, seemingly annoyed woman. And good thing, too. Vasilisa had never liked the smug, smirky man who had seemed so eager to duel with the younger female students.
                                          Too late she saw as the little pink-haired figure threw the knife. With one hand gripping the ledge so hard that her knuckle turned white, Vasilisa half-hopped with her right leg to give herself the height to reach the flying object. When she landed, she had the blade still clutched in her right hand, and it was now embedded in the windowsill. With mild surprise, the girl pulled the weapon out, examining what she had expected to a large, growing fracture to be a neat little cut.
                                          "Here you go, Professor," called the girl on the windowsill dryly as she lobbed the knife at the pile. The little weapon spun, to hit the pile that Sage had just set down, bounced, then embedded itself headfirst in the plank. A few loose objects wobbled, then all was still.

[ o o c ::] ~

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Irritated
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: P&E Barn
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Myself and my fake other personalities

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa trudged into the barn with her arms crossed. The short blonde pulled a black hair-tie off of her left wrist and pulled her long hair up into a pony tail. Her emerald green eyes scanned the room and saw two students and what she suspected to be a teacher. She walked over near a wall and started to stretch herself out before she would do any sparring or stuff like that. The Finnish girl sat on the ground in the splits and stretched her hips out a little bit. She was quiet as she avoided talking to the people who were in the barn. I would rather do some sparing before talking to others...

She looked up at who she assumed to be the teacher and gave a semi-polite smile to her. With the smile she went back to doing her own thing, stretching and making sure that she would be able to pull out her "different" personalities if it called for it. Kaisa was good at pulling out different accents and personalitites to make people think that she had disassociative identity disorder. It was more fun for her that way, and much easier to manipulate and "play" with other people. A small, sort of sadistic chuckle passed her lips and her green eyes glinted with a devilish look to them.
Ah... This'll be fun this year~ Kaisa thought and her lips curled into a smirk.

Kaisa noted the other two students there, wondering if they would be fun targets for her. She knew that one was a senior and seemed to hem and haw about actually talking to anyone in the room. The girl composed herself and stood up straight. She cracked her back and decided that it probably would be beneficial to at least let them know her name. Her eyes travelled to the other student and she sized her up. She kind of felt small compared to the older students but Kaisa did not care. The small girl had only come in here to actually brush up on some stuff since she was out of shape from not training in her spare time over the summer and since she had come back to school she had not even tried to come in here to train.

Kaisa walked over to the professor and smiled sweetly, putting on the "I'm a really nice girl" act.
"Hello Miss Branton, I'm Kaisa Ranta, freshman." She said in an ever so sweet and polite tone. God she hated to act this sweet sometimes, but it was alway beneficial to her.

>--» «--<

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

pic source: Pixiv ID: 23386086
Member: ハオ

Out Of Lead
PoppiHollaPuddelz
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am
○Where & With: Protection And Enforcement, Professor Sage, Senior and Kasia

You're always on display
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back

The young albino noticed that the girl above her did not answer.
How rude.. These people have no manners. Sona thought, biting the inside of her cheek. Blue Irises watches as the senior dislodged her weapon, letting it drop into a pile and ricochet into a plank.Sona sighed at this action. People playing with her weapons did not make her pleased at all. Sona walked over and picked it up, flinging it over to the backpack that lay down in some pile around the room. The English girl had set it there in the beginning, and kept it well hidden. Those who go through her stuff irritate her to no end.

Sona twirled back to the Professor, with a slight chuckle yet no smile. It's true that the Professor was like that stripped man everyone wanted to find.
" Ah, so sorry professor. He does do that quite a bit and it does get a tad irritating. If you need help setting up, have a ring and I will be right over." She admitted, having a mini flashback of when he appeared suddenly from the shadows in her second day here. Attention back at the teacher, she gave a half smile to her as the professor introduced herself. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Sage. I am Silver Smoke, as Lilium so politely said aloud." Sonas eyes flicked to a window, checking on the senior -using a reflection of course -so she didn't make a move.

When she noticed the new person in the room, her face partially lit up. It was Kaisa from the courtyards [Catch up: The Two Met In The Towns]. Sona practicly flash stepped behind Kaisa and put hands on Kaisa's shoulders from behind. The white-haired girl was affectionate towards those she knew and did not really care if they did not like her affection. They would find it in a non-violent way, or a very violent way. That was just how Sona worked.
"Kaisa, how are you this time? Or is it Elsa? Kyll? Which one are you today?" Sona purred into her ear. At the mention of the other personalities, her tone became a whisper so only those two could hear.

You'll go out in style.

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Out Of Lead

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

[Bell-chan]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

Sage's face was surprisingly blank as the knife flew past her, eyes flickering toward it once as it hit the wooden plank. There was a pause of silence before a sudden smile curved on the teacher's lips, and Lilium was awarded with a rather appraising glance. Sassy little s**t, wasn't she?
"Thank you, Miss Lilium. How very kind of you."

Her eyes drew over to Sona, a bit surprised by the offering to help her set up. "No, that'll be fine Miss Smoke." Sage murmured absently, seemingly more to herself then anyone else. She wondered how much trouble she would get in for using students for manual labor.

Probably more than she could care for.

Giving a little annoyed sigh while twisting her shoulder and sourly wondering for a moment if she wasn't supposed to have an assistant for these things, Sage went back to the edges of the barn. The wood would have be needing replacements. She could only guess how many hits it would be able to take.

She tilted her head to analyze the new student for a moment, simply rolling her eyes and giving a little 'hn' in response. Was that a girl looking for pity points or just wanting the teachers to be fond of her? Sage shrugged, going back to her own work. It's like the students came like flies to honey or something. Was that the right metaphor? She wasn't sure.

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Kurotsuchi-Fukutaicho
[Bell-chan]

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff