Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory looked at his friend with a pouty face, for the millionth time in his lifetime. He knew that Kane could take the spar a little too seriously, like someone with PTSD. "You'll be fine Kane." The ginger told him gently and looked at Tsuki, hoping that for her sake he would be able to control himself.

His Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image Tsuki noticed the smile falter and wondered what could be the matter. She thought for a few moments and yawned again. "I dub Rory as the ref." Tsuki said kindly and smiled at him, still wondering what was wrong. She had also noticed the unease in his posture but didn't say anything, not knowing if it was her place or not to ask. "First rule, hand to hand only." The black haired girl told him, hoping that it would be good with him.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl: Excited

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He nodded at Rory's words of encouragement, hoping that he was right. He dragged a hand over his face, knowing damn well he was easy to read. "Okay. Hand-To-Hand. I'm cool with that. What else?" He attempted to distract himself from his problems by thinking of things he could add to their list of rules. It wasn't working. He saw Tsuki's look of confusing, figuring she would probably want to know. But he was torn. She won't want to spar if you tell her, Kane. But.. I need to warn her. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if she..i-if she got hurt while sparring with me and never knew the danger she was in.. Don't you want to spar? ..I guess..but it's so selfish..

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory nodded, and spoke. "Pin rule. When one of you is pinned count three seconds and if the person pinned can't get back up they lose." The redhead looked at Kane warily as he thought of another rule to keep them from getting too out of hand. "Maybe if it gets too out of hand I'll step in. I do have something that could shock you guys if you know what I mean." His green eyes got a glint of craziness in them, showing that he would shock them if they both got too crazy.

His Voice

тsuki

User Image Tsuki nodded and thought for a few more seconds. Shock us? Really? Is he insane? I think he may be... Um... Let's see... No... Maybe... No... I'm out of ideas for rules... She thought, trying to think if there were any more rules they should have. Still wondering she looked at him with calculating eyes. "Tell me what's on your mind Kane." Tsuki told him seriously. "If there's something I need to know, now is the best time to tell me." Her voice was kind, yet serious as she spoke to him.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm
hσw í fєєl: Stressed

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He smiled a smile that didn't touch his eyes. "Ah, good idea Ror'. This girl might try to kill me or something." He winked at Tsuki, his nervous laughter ringing out. "But maybe the pin count should be five seconds instead of three." He didn't really care how long the pin count was. He was creative enough to get out of a simple pin. He was trying to buy himself time. The fact that she wanted to know was killing him when he'd already resolved not to tell her. He looked over to the window on his left, not turning to Tsuki as he talked. "It's nothing. So, when are we doing this?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He smiled at his friend and backed up that it was nothing. "Fine, five seconds." Rory agreed with a smile. He set a hand on Tsuki's shoulder and winked at her. "Now don't go and try to kill my best friend." The ginger joked to get her to stop thinking about why his friend seemed uneasy.

His Voice

тsuki

User Image She sighed, knowing that they weren't going to answer her question. "Alrighty then. Um... maybe in a few?" Tsuki suggested and ran a hand through her hair. She knew that something was up but didn't push the subject further, seeing as it seemed to upset him. Watching Kane and Rory cautiously she smiled at them and nodded. "I'll meet you two at the P&E barn after I pull my hair back."

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm
hσw í fєєl: Stressed

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He smiled, silently thanking her for not pressing the issue more. "Alright, we'll see you in a few, Tsuki." He turned to his best friend, the worry shining in his eyes. His voice was low so that Tsuki wouldn't be able to hear, even if she was walking away. He could never be too careful. He spoke in the little Greek he knew. "Should I have told her?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki smiled and skipped away to go get ready for the spar. She decided to not wear the uniform and would wait by the P&E barn.

(Going to towns, center)

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ginger smiled at his friend and waved at Tsuki as she walked away. "It was your call. If you didn't feel like you shouldn't then you shouldn't. Just remember that she's small. She probably doesn't have strength on her side, more agility. I'll stop you. Don't worry." Rory replied in French, smiling at his friend since he knew that Greek wasn't his strong point. "Come on, I'll put the bug on her and I'll get the volunteer electric shock therapy bracelets." The crazy glint was in his eyes again as he practically ran to get the bracelets.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 am
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

"...morning..." Chris replied slowly, a small sleepy looking smile forming on his face as he greeted Zella. "See, Jacob, that's how you should be greeting people in the morning, not pouring juice down your bestest, most awesomest friend ever." A formidable pout forming on his face again, he waved off Jacob's naggings easily with a roll of his eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm eating, geeez." Honestly, his friend could do an uncanny impression of his mother unknowingly at times, with this current situation being one of them.

Ripping a small chunk of the bread that had been given to him, he popped it into his mouth, chewing with a rather bored expression on his face. Bleh, it tastes as rubbery as it feels. Realising that he was going to have difficulty getting it down, he shot Eve a grateful smile as she passed him a cup of coffee right on time. Disregarding (no, ignoring would be a better term to suit Chris' current mood) her words about its apparent sweetness, he took a big swig of the usually bitter concoction. As his tongue registered the almost disgustingly overwhelming sweetness of the coffee, he let out a little strangled sound before managing to gulp both the drink and the long dissolved piece of bread down. What was in that drink? Chris asked himself with a wince, carefully pushing away the cup of coffee away from him as far as possible. Hearing her confession about the sweeteners, he shuddered slightly, That would explain why the texture was more like sludge than a liquid....

Shaking his head to try and snap himself out of it (also managing to spray a bit more of the spilt juice as his second shot at revenge), he sent both Eve and Zella betrayed looks as they agreed with Jacob in their own ways."I-ice cubes? In the morning? That's cruel Zella. And how could you agree with Mr 'Meanie-pants, I'm too cool for you because I have books', err, did you give me your name before...?" Trailing off at the realisation that he had never caught Eva's name, he grinned sheepishly at her as a means of apology. "Ignoring the fact that you seem to know my name already, nice to meet you, I'm Crysanthos Gilford!" Beaming a bright smile at her, he made a peace sign with both his hands as he introduced himself, any signs of sleepiness long gone from his face.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve just started to laugh so much that it hurt. So she held her side and just laughed for a bit. Finally when her laughter died down she was left with a huge grin and said to Zella. "Well ice cubes are just awkward to do, so I have to agree with Cris on that one because its cruel for the both of us." Looking back at Cris she gave an apologetic smile as she said "Well it's nice to officially meet you I'm Evangeline DeCaprio, but Evangeline is just a bit stuck up so Eve works too."

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image Jacob Solum --~--вrιтιѕн // чєαr 12 // "тelυм"

"Dangerous...? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..."

Jacob chuckled a little at his friend's antics, leaning back in his chair with obvious satisfaction. Now he didn't have to eat a second bagel, or worry about Chris using his arm as a pillow.

"My apologies, I believe my last name was 'Solum'."He stated simply with a yawn, getting up to get a cup of coffee for himself momentarily as Chris introduced himself. Really, he would never understand his friend's accusations of Jacob being 'cool' or 'mysterious'.
Jacob didn't believe he could act like either, really.

Arriving back at the table he took a calm sip of his (ridiculously bitter, not that he minded) drink, he sighed a little as the effects of coffee started to make him feel more awake. Right on time too, as a strange girl walked up to them.

"Mmm, perhaps you should have chosen to eat your breakfast outside, then...? No one else seems to have a problem with it."He suggested with a placid smile. He had never bothered with advising Chris about how loud his voice was, and he wasn't going to start anytime soon.

"I'm as harmless as a fly, I assure you..."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She frowned, glancing between the two. She turned to the girl. "I'm sorry you feel that we're being loud but it is breakfast and we're friends.. She looked around the table as if she were unsure that they would appreciate her calling them her friends just yet. She shrugged it off. "..So of course we're going to be talkative. I'm afraid Jacob's right though. If you don't like the noise, maybe you should take your breakfast elsewhere."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich wandered into the area where the majority of people congregated for breakfast. He helped himself to a cup of coffee and an orange as he wandered to a table, certain that Skylar and Claude were behind him. If they weren't, no conundrum; he'd get food and see if there were other people coming to invade his dorm. He noticed a few guys surrounded by girls. Erich shrugged, and then moved his way to a table next to them, which was empty. If people wanted to talk to him, they would proceed under their own efforts. He began peeling his orange, and stared at his coffee, somewhat impatiently.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude gawked at the enormity of the area and the people in it. He grabbed an orange juice and a muffin. He looked around, found Erich and went to sit with him. Taking the wrapper off his muffin he asked Erich where he had lived before living in the dorms.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas