Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:42 am
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dining hall // who i'm with: people in the dining hall
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory pushed the door to the Blackthorn's upperclassmen dorms with his foot and stepped inside. He smiled at the fact that no one was in there so he laid Sona on his bed and started to get his stuff set up. "Relax and tell me when you are ready." Rory said calmly and walked around as he grabbed some equipment. In order he grabbed a blood pressure reader thing, a syringe with a very mild hallucinogen in it, a cloth with chloroform just in case, a notebook and his trusty green pen. He set everything down on the bedside table and sat on the bed next to Sona with a gentle but psychotic smile.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:48 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: BlackThorne Dorms, Rory
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: unamused

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona quietly followed Rory to the dorms. She set her stuff beside his bed and laid down. She listened to his instructions and took a few deep, calming breaths. "You truely are insane, aren't you, Rory?" she asked, watching him take everything out of their places and coming back over to the bed. With her experience, she's met people like him- but never this young... His psychotic smile made her cheeks turn a light pink again. Although unaware of it, Sona calmed down. "Alright... I'm ready.." Sona said, calmly.
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:30 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dining hall // who i'm with: people in the dining hall

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I am insane to other people but I am perfectly normal to those close to me and they do not mind my what you call insanity and what I call being myself. It would be weird if I did not act myself." Rory replied and watched her with a sickeningly creepy smile. He enjoyed the fact that she blushed at it but thought about actually mentioning it. The red head took her left arm gently and cleaned it off with a wet cloth before he actually grabbed the needle. "Some people say that my quote unquote, insanity, is endearing. He told her with a more gentle smile. He then put his attention to find the vein and make sure it would not collapse on him. The ginger spent a few minutes making sure her vitals were fine before he counted softly and put the needle in her arm. "It will start taking effect soon, tell me what you see and hear. If need be I will sedate you with chloroform so that you do not hurt yourself. This is for study purposes." He explained as he took the empty syringe out of her arm. The ginger took a bag and put the needle in there and pulled a bio-hazard garbage can towards them and tossed it in there.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

"To be honest, the insanity isn't a bad thing. And I guess you could say it is endearing... But it helps you see things in a different point of view." She said after thinking about it, "And see the facts that others overlook as small or useless- but those facts may be what leads you to the correct answer." Sona attempting a small smile. When the needle went into her skin, Sona gritted her teeth. Taking another deep breath, she opened her eyes- waiting for the drug to kick in. Why was she doing this, anyway? She never usually volunteered for anything. Let alone being a test subject for an experiment by a kid she just met. Sona gave a small sigh- realizing why she actually wanted to do this.... She likes him.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: impatient // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

Rory smiled and flipped his notebook open. He took his pen and started to jot down notes. "Relax Sona. Just let it kick in." The ginger told her in a soothing tone as he watched her. His green eyes watched for any change in her and he wrote down every little thing like he always did. He wondered why she even saved the other girl from him but did not really care at the moment as he started to get impatient for the drug to kick in. If it did not kick in he would probably mope around for a few days then raid the research and development classroom and lab so that he could try to make up his own concoction. He tapped his notebook in anticipation for the drug to kick in as he watched her cautiously.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona waited for the drug to kick in, when there was a sudden flash of light in her eyes. Suddenly colors were everywhere.... People in ridiculous costumes. "Oh god, this is retarded... I see neon colors, a loud saxophone.. All the people I know, dressed as idiots...." She shut her eyes tight. God, what a mistake. " There are flashes of light left and right.." Sona began to feel a little dizzy, unknowing which way to look.

( OOC: Please just bear with me here. I've never had a hallucination before.. )  

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

He nodded and smiled when she started to explain what she was seeing. Good... It works... I will be using the stronger version of this drug for torture when I'm graduated. Rory thought with a sick smile on his face. He was enjoying that it worked and was getting really excited. "Tell me when you've had enough." Rory told her gently as he watched her close her eyes. He did not feel bad one bit that she was seeing things because that is what science was, experiments and tests. They needed to be done, no matter what and Rory did not see it as wrong. He only saw it as a way to further his knowledge and stash of things he would use for torture later. The ginger thought about how he was practically dragged to Blackthorn because he had gotten in so much trouble with electricity, kidnapping, scalpels and other things that scientists would use. They never understood why I would kidnap the children who would try to bully me and I torture them. Those imbeciles were good test subjects and they never tormented me after I used them for my tests. They did not understand it was to further my knowledge but no, I was arrested, put in juvenile detention and then got my a** dragged off to assassin's school. At least at Blackthorn I had a professor who understood the importance of experimentation but here I do not even know who the professor is. It is what it is. He thought, his mind ranting as he kept his eyes on the girl on his bed. Rory smiled gently at her and waited for her to tell him that she couldn't take anymore. He knew that most people would not even be able to come as far as she did because they would normally try to run away. The ginger was very glad that she allowed him to test the drug on her.

His Voice

OOC: It's quite alright, thank you for being a good sport and being the test subject. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:27 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: sick

Sona sat up, trying to balance out everything. She felt sooooo sick, what in hell was IN this drug? She didn't care really- she was doing this for a friend. A Friend? No, she was doing this because she was simply bored- she reassured herself. Taking deep breaths, she continued. "I hear music, all different types. Classical, rock, pop.....oh god, even some rap..." she began, when she saw something rather odd then began laughing. " I see you and Kane, dancing around... Man this is rather strange... then there's the girl who volunteered. And even Tsuki..." Sona couldn't help but laugh a bit. This was hilarious in her point of view. Seeing Kane and Rory, dancing around like they were from the circus. Tsuki and the other girl were running around dressed as bunnies- but not playboy bunnies, thank god.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He wrote down the observations and put a hand on her shoulder. "Lay back down Sona. Tell me when you have had enough." Rory told her seriously as he watched her. He knew that hallucinogens had different reactions in different people so the ginger was waiting for her to tell him that she was done. The crazy ginger even thought that if she did not tell him that she was done he might just use the chloroform to calm her down and let her sleep off the rest of the drug. He decided to take her blood pressure to see if it had gone up and it did a little bit so he checked her pulse. Faster than normal... Rory thought as he wrote his findings down. He then checked to see if she had a fever, and was glad that it was normal. "Sona, tell me when you have had enough. Do not take more than you think you can." He told her, trying to make sure that she understood what he was telling her to do.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Rorys contact made her flinch, but she nodded and lied back down. "Okay.... I see my house... covered in pink and blue.... the colors keep moving around the walls and swirling with eachother..." After telling him a little more, she finally sighed. "Alright, I think I'm done... " she said, covering her mouth with her right hand. Sona looked paler then normal, and she opened her eyes, only to have another flash of light in her eyes. Quickly shutting them, she groaned.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory nodded and quickly put chloroform on a cloth and held it up to her mouth and nose. "Breathe deeply, it will make you pass out." The crazy ginger told her and waited for her to pass out. He liked that the test was a success and smoothed her hair with his free hand. It was like he was very gentle now and much calmer than normal. He had his moments of tenderness and right now was one of those rare moments. Rory smiled at her and kept smoothing her hair to calm her down. "You're good, you're safe." He cooed gently into her ear.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:55 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona quickly reacted to when a cloth went over her nose and mouth, only to hear it was the cholroform. She took a deep breath, taking it in. Sona felt it kicking in. The gentle smile, smoothing of her hair and cooing in her ear made her cheeks go a light pink. "Ro...ry...?" she said quietly, almost a whisper before passing out. Her hand limply fell back onto the bed.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: calm // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

Rory smiled at her and wrote down the rest of his notes on the test and sat there, still smoothing her hair. It's really soft... He thought to himself and got up off the bed slowly and cautiously. The ginger grabbed his laptop and turned it on. He logged in with the retina scanner and the finger print scanner after he typed in his password. He pulled up a document and started to type in it. Rory recorded all of his findings in the document. It was all written down in a notebook so he was looking at the notebook and typing at the same time. It would take quite a bit of time for him to finish but if he finished before she woke up he would go sit next to her and smooth her hair again and probably just relax for a little bit while thinking.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: tired/asleep

Sona lay on his bed, fast asleep. A little while later, she changed positions, facing towards him. Her pale skin changed back to it's original color after a couple minutes. Sona slightly mumbled a bit in her sleep, although her voice was to quiet to hear what she was saying- and it was in a different language.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He listened for her movements and looked at her. Rory had just finished typing up all his notes on the "little test" and listened some more. The ginger went over to his bed and smoothed her hair again. He didn't hear what she said but he knew that she said something. "Sona, thank you for being the test subject." Rory said. He got up and decided to chill on his best friend's bed and look at the ceiling, thinking about different tests he was planning on doing.

His Voice  
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas