Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He closed the door behind him, leading Amelia over to his bed. He sat down on the edge, peeling his shoes off and resting his hands on his knees. "I'm sorry Amelia.. I didn't mean to ah.. offend you.."

He was sincere in his apology and hoped that she didn't hate him for his almost fatal case of word vomit.

"Really, I didn't mean to say that how it sounded I just uh.. I wasn't thinking and.." He rambled, absentmindedly removing his shirt before laying down on this bed. He continued to stumble over his apologetic words while waiting for her to lay next to him.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia sighed, thankful that the other two were gone; she didn't feel right speaking out in front of them. She smiled at Dominic as he lead her to his bed; it looked so comfortable already. However, her attention moved towards an apology. "You didn't offend me, silly... You're a guy, I can't expect any less, can I?" She teased gently.

Amelia saw that he was taking off his shoes, and quickly followed suit. She also took off the accessories she was wearing; her bookbag, scarf, necklaces and hair pieces. She placed them at the foot of the bed, and gently shook her head to fix her hair.
"Please don't worry, Dom... It's fine." She mused gently, blushing ever so slightly at him removing his shirt; once again. He looked so nice without a shirt.

Laying down beside him, she smiled; the bed was as comfortable as expected, and soon having Dominic's arms around her would just better the situation, hands down.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He smiled and kissed her forehead gently. He wrapped her in his arms, his hand stroking her side as his eyes closed slowly. His breathing showed that he was obviously still awake and aware. "Thank you."

He sighed, feeling as though he could gain more sleep in their nap time than he ever could have before. Having her next to him was simply relaxing and he didn't feel the need to be on edge every second. He knew that he should be somewhat scared, knowing that could potentially come back to bite him in the a**. He didn't care at the moment though, and just let himself revel in the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia settled herself almost as quickly as Dominic did; the atmosphere was so calming; and luckily for them, Erich had shut the light off behind him. She faced him, and smiled at him; though she assumed he had already closed his eyes. "I should be thanking you..." Amelia whispered to him as she shivered a bit at his stroking.

She had the feeling that she wanted to kiss him; right then and there. However, she wasn't sure if she could execute it, as she didn't want to rush into anything... though they were in bed together, and Dominic was in a state of semi-undress. For now, she rested her hand in his free one, and used her other one to tug up on the blankets a bit.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He raised an eyebrow at her in the darkness, although she wouldn't be able to see it. "What are you thanking me for?"

He smirked when he felt her shiver, assuming it was because of his touch. Suddenly, he felt the insane urge to kiss her, although the act would be highly inappropriate given the circumstances. Still, he couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same urge that he did.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia curled into Dominic a little closer; the heat she felt from both him and the blankets comforted her. She wanted to get her intentions known to Dominic; but the only way she knew how was to voice them. She was definitely not experienced in the dating front. "For doing this with me, Dominic..." Amelia muttered quietly.

She took a moment to take a deep breath, and then a small whisper came from her mouth.
"Do you feel the same way I do...?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He hummed quietly when she moved closer to him. He'd closed his eyes although he was still awake. "Of course, Amelia. Why wouldn't I have?"

He'd had to strain to hear her whisper but he'd heard it none the less. Or at least he thought he did. He wasn't sure what he'd heard as it sounded as if she was asking him if he felt the same way she did. About what? Well.. Dominic wasn't one hundred percent positive but it sounded like she was making her feelings known. He sighed deeply, and as he wasn't one to back down from any sort of challenge, competitive or not, he decided he would tell her the truth.

"I'm not sure exactly what you said and I um.. I don't want to assume.. but.."
He took a deep breath. This moment had the potential to ruin what he had with her and he was going to go through with it anyway. "I like you, Amelia..a lot, actually.." He laughed nervously. He was sure to start rambling at any given moment so he decided to just ask her out then and there. "I was wondering if you uh.. if you wanted to be my girlfriend? That is if you like me too.. You don't have to feel pressured into saying anything like that I-I'm a big boy I can handle pretty much anything.." His cheeks heated and flushed a light pink. He kept rambling, and he knew he was doing so but he couldn't stop himself from speaking. The nerves had gotten the best of him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia smiled at his reply to her thanks; she didn't know why she had thought about doubting him, but she was happy nonetheless. Her hand moved so it was resting gently on his chest.

Truthfully, the girl didn't quite know what to expect. Dominic's feelings could go any way; she had no idea. She couldn't help but stroke him, just subconsciously as he answered her, seemingly nervously. For what reason though? Was he going to confess to her? Amelia blushed at that thought, and bit her lip. She knew, although they had only been physically together for a short period of time, that she really enjoyed his company, and intended to spend more time with him... and she had an almost uncontrollable urge to kiss him. That could only mean good things, right?

When Dominic confessed, Amelia's face went from pink to crimson.
"I really... really like you too, Dom." She commented, halting her stroking temporarily. What she heard next she really couldn't believe, for two reasons; one, Dominic was really nervous and was rambling, and two... He was that serious about her? That he wanted them to start being a couple? Amelia laughed, and grinned. "You're so cute when you ramble... Of course I'll be your... g-girlfriend."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:12 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He'd stopped rambling when he heard he speak. He couldn't help but grin happily as he figured this had to be one of the best days of his life.

He chuckled lightly when she started to stroke his chest.She was cute in more ways than one, that was for sure. When she agreed to be his girlfriend his grin grew wider and he, without thinking, kissed her forehead. "Are you sure?" He hated to potentially give her a way out but he had to make sure she actually wanted to be with him. He wasn't particularly worried though so his grin never faltered.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

The grin that Dominic wore on his face was both attractive and infectious. Amelia herself couldn't help but smile along with him. She giggled a little when he kissed her forehead, and kept her face closer to his. Amelia didn't want this moment to end.

"Dom, are you kidding me? Of course I want to be!" Amelia announced, brimming with elation. Now, for Amelia, the only question was whether or not to let their lips meet for the first time.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't been concerned, really, it just felt good to hear her say that she wanted him.

He smiled affectionately. She obviously hadn't wanted him to pull away after he kissed her forehead so he decided to press his forehead ot hers, which only proceeded to make his heart beat erratically. He wasn't sure what to do. He opened his mouth but no words came out and he blushed a bit instead. He closed his mouth in thought. He had a faraway look in his eyes, as if he were seriously debating with himself. He sighed softly. "Amelia.. i-is it alright if I um.." The heat in his cheeks grew stronger with each passing second and he found that he'd never been this nervous. Well, besides a few moments ago. He couldn't bring himself to ask her if he could kiss her so he shook his head. "Nevermind.."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:45 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia's smile softened, the moment he pressed his forehead to hers; she felt the heat in his cheeks against her own face, and it was highly likely that he could feel hers. She looked into his eyes for a moment, and noticed that he seemed slightly distracted.

"Hm...? What is it, Dom?" Amelia stroked his chest again, enjoying their newly found closeness. She frowned slightly when he shrugged his question off. She was honestly curious what he had wanted, and hoped that he had the confidence to repeat what he asked, as Amelia had a feeling it was what she wanted too. "P-Please, ask me again."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't been concerned, really, it just felt good to hear her say that she wanted him.

He inhaled loudly. He wasn't sure if this was the best idea, but right now he couldn't be dammed. He liked her and since she was his girlfriend that gave him the right to kiss her if he wanted to. His smiled was nervous, and he was glad that it was dark in the room. He'd kissed quite a few girls, but none of them had mattered as much as Amelia did. He blushed again and cupped her cheek with his palm. "Amelia.." He lowered his lips to hers gently before he could talk himself out of it. He didn't want to take the kiss too far, and was afraid that he'd be lost in the feel of her if he'd allowed himself the luxury anymore. He pulled away from her slowly, a large grin on his face. The kiss had been very chaste, that he knew, but it was more than enough to get him feeling as if he were on top of the moon. He nuzzled her neck, his voice soft. "I don't believe I've mentioned how perfect you are, Amelia.."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia hummed to herself as she waited patiently for Dom to repeat what he had asked her. She felt his breathing on her face; he seemed oddly nervous. She clearly had that form of 'power' over him. His hand went to her cheek, and she smiled along with him.

And then he kissed her. Amelia was star-struck; she felt almost intoxicated by him, and the sweet gentleness of the kiss. It was almost surprising to her how even though it was soft, it was probably the best kiss she had ever, and will ever have. Mind you, it was her first one. She smiled proudly into the kiss, a rush of blush covering her face. Her hands resumed stroking his chest slowly as he pulled away with his boyish grin, and found his head's spot in the crook of her neck.
Amelia bit her lip, savouring the feeling for a moment, before leaning her head on his.
"...T-thanks... but that's definitely you, Dominic..." She muttered, shyly.

After a moment or two, Amelia's one arm wrapped tightly around Dom, urging him closer to her. She felt as though she was going to doze off, but before she did she wanted Dominic as close to her as possible.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He smiled into her neck, feeling her small arm wrap around him. If she didn't want him to move that was fine with him. It seemed as though she liked the kiss, if he was good at reading blushes. He smirked devilishly. They'd have plenty of time to continue, he figured, but at the moment she looked as though she was about to fall asleep.

He was about to cuddle her closer when something piqued his interest. "Amelia.." He nudged her gently, making sure that she was still awake. His train of thought suddenly had him frozen and stiff. She didn't seem like the type who would've had many boyfriends, and even though he'd never dare to answer the question himself, he couldn't stop the words from slipping out of his lips. "How many boys have you kissed before me?" He closed his mouth quickly, not liking the way the question sounded. It sounded like he was trying to control her, to him at least, and that was not what he was trying to do at all. He just wanted to know.. even though the thought of another guy kissing her made his blood start to boil. Of course he figured it was a good thing they were stupid enough to let her go. He didn't deserve her but he sure as hell wouldn't ******** it up like they obviously had.

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas