Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
                                                                  ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                  αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Dorms // ωнσ: Hana and Bea // σσc: N/A

Vi's expression tightened at Hana's probing questions. What a nosy girl. Ugh. I despise nosy people. Most of Vi's expectations of Sonata lowered immediately. She was not looking forward to spending her time with this overly-friendly person who seemed rather nosy. Or perhaps that was just Vi overreacting again.

Either way, Vi gave Sonata a tight smile. "I use people's codenames because I choose to, that's why I ask for everyone's." She ignored the question about her name quite pointedly.

Her eyes narrowed at Sonata's question towards Bea. She really was ridiculously nosy. She didn't want to do anything that would appear too rash, but she tensed up a little bit and stared at Sonata, trying to get a simple No message across. Asking what was under someone's shirt was just ridiculous, in her opinion, anyway.

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                            тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm
              𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
              ○Where & With: Gallagher 11 & 12 Dorms, Don't Care
              ○Wearing: Her Clothes
              ○Feeling: Upset

User Image
              You're always on display
              When I wake up, I'm Afraid
              Somebody else might take my Place

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The albino girl sighed as she walked down the hall. It was time for yet another year at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. Of course, it was not an average school. It was a school for young women to be converted into spies. The young girl of almost eighteen, walked to the large oak door that stood between her and her new home. Voices were already inside, so it was time to meet her roommates. The new kids.. It was only last year that she was the new kid as well, but had much experience with it all.
              Finally after catching her breath, Sona opened the large oak door. Her eyes fell upon two young girls, and two older ones. Immediately registering, she found she knew most of them. A taller girl whom went as Black Rose, with ravenous hair and sparkling blue eyes. A slightly shorter one, with pure red hair cut just below her ears by the name of Bea.. Finally, one smaller girl with shorter hair... a girl from a library trip named Hana. A small smile slipped onto Sonas lips as she slipped inside. The white luggage followed a long behind her. The young girl smiled as she found her old bed. Putting her luggage up, she drowned it all out.
              Her hands worked quickly an undid her suitcase. The others spoke, and Sona thought to herself as her hands ran over the ring on her finger.
              Black Thornes gone. Rory. Soras boyfriend, Kane.. Even that little pianist kid, Emeric. I wonder what will be different now... Probably all of it. Sona took off her fedora, smoothing out her pure white hair. It was in its signature braid, that hung off her right shoulder. As it hung in the corner of her eyesight, the young Gallagher Girl smiled. Everything would be different now. All of it.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
              Being me and Only me
              Feeling scared to Breathe
              If you leave me
              I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: Photobucket

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
              Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 pm
              User Image
              Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
              Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
              ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana noticed she had made Bea uncomfortable and looked at her apologetically, laughing as lightly as her tired body would allow her at Bea's comment. " I'm sorry Bea. I'm not usually this openly flirtatious." Hana smiled and absent-mindedly folded her pretzel stick bag into squares; a task that she used to keep her mind awake when she was little.

She could feel Rose's eyes staring at her and she rubbed her head with one hand. Sighing, Hana turned to Rose with the same apologetic look she gave Bea. " I'm sorry to you as well Rose. I haven't gotten much sleep the last couple days and it seems to be making me a bit edgy and more than a little nosy," She sighed again as she unfolded the pretzel bag and began folding it again," I just think of Hana and Red Sonata as two very different people... Different parts of me, I mean.And I'd prefer you both to know me by Hana's characteristics, but I see no problem in which name you prefer to call me..."
              Hana was going to add an "unless" but yawned instead.

Hana bid farwell to Rose and Bea as she yawned again and started walking towards her bed; continuing to have multiple yawns along the way. She was about to reach her bed when she saw a white-haired girl she recognized. Where have I seen her?... I'm so tired... LIBRARY. I MET HER IN THE LIBRARY... Sona? Hana nodded to herself and patted Sona's back lightly in greeting. Then she flopped into her own bed without bothering to put the covers over herself. She wasn't asleep yet but she was mighty close to it.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
              ...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:45 pm
              User Image

ωнєяє: Dorms // ωнσ: Hana, Sona, Bea // σσc: blah blah blah

Victoria simply rolled her eyes and climbed back up to her bunk. The last thing she needed was some overly-cheerful senior nosing into her business. And she certainly was not looking forward to spending the year in the same dorm as Smoke. Sure she was definitely less guarded about the girl than she had been at this time last year, but that didn't mean they were friends. Nor did that mean they had to act like they were friends, or care about each other. They were both halfway decent at their jobs (well, Vi thought she was better than Smoke anyway) and that was it.

At any rate, as she took account of the girls around the room, she noticed there were way fewer than there should have been. Vi was an early arrival, obviously, but the rest of the girls should have been coming in around this time. Who was missing? That redheaded idiot (Vi doubted she was returning), Ivy, Enigma, Wren (Vi also doubted she was returning), and probably a couple other people. Half the school was probably camping out in these dorms, she figured. Ughhhh, it's going to be so much more empty now that the guys are gone, Vi thought. It depressed her, but if she really wanted to see the boys she could always go through her phone of the numerous pictures of Hopper's nose, which was really too much of his face for her liking anyway.

Vi opened her laptop and lazily opened an internet browser, calling out to no one in particular: "Hey, anyone know who else is going to be rooming in here?"

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
              Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:59 pm
              ○Where & With: Where She Is, Who She's With
              ○Wearing: Her Clothing
              ○Feeling: Emotions

User Image
              You're always on display
              For everyone to watch and learn from,
              Don't you know by now,
              You can't turn back
              Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sona was snapped to attention as she felt the warm hand on her back. It was simply one of the newer girls, who would also bunk with them. She did not seem like much of a threat. Ice-like orbs washed over the girl, before noting what she found. Another pair of eyes had set on her as she was unpacking. Taking a glance in the reflectivity of the window, she noticed it was Black Rose. Of course. The two have been e-mailing eachother quite a bit over the summer. Each had advice and a crude comment about the other every time. The two had a mutual friendship, with a strong dash of hatred. Both had rather large egos, but neither admitted it. Shrugging the other girl off, Sona unpacked her few carried objects.

There were a few pictures set up on the small bedside table. There were a few pictures, that were on an electrical frame. It was black and blank. An alarm clock beside it and a small origami box. Hearing Black Roses question, she shook her head slightly.
              "Sora, I believe will be rooming with us.. Possibly that girl, Ivy. All the girls a year below us from the previous year. Our classmates from the previous year. Of course.. " Sona replied, putting her suitcases in a small pile beside her bunk. She scanned over the room, and saw the small closets between the bunks, that held their clothes and things. It was a large room, so they had plenty of room for all of their belongings. I wonder if anyone is going to be upset that the men are gone?.. I suppose I'll ask. Sona thought to herself for a bit, tuning out everything and everbody around her. She looked over at Hana and Black Rose, and asked with an almost sincere tone. "Are you guys going to miss the boys, now that they have returned to their original school?"

Just living proof that the camera's lying.
              And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
              So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
              You'll go out in style.

Source: DeviantArtist

Jennalaia
              x_Reflective Memories_x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:56 pm
              User Image

ωнєяє: Dorms yo // ωнσ: Red Sonata, Smoke, Bea // σσc: blah blah blah

Vi snorted in reply. Sona was making little sense, as usual. Why the hell would the girls from the grade below them be in the dorm they themselves had just moved into? And possibly "that girl Ivy"? Unless she was mistaken, Ivy was in Smoke's grade, so obviously she was going to be in this dorm. Either Sona didn't get out much or she barely paid attention to anything. The two may have emailed each other back and forth over the summer, but for Vi it was simply a small form of entertainment; there was something supremely satisfying about insulting and critiquing Sona's way of doing things. Vi may have been younger, but she had more experience in jobs, or so she liked to think. She didn't know much about what Sona did in her spare time, but it probably wasn't hunting targets and doing deals with shady hooded figures in back alleys to get enough money to live off of. Ugh, if she didn't kick that habit she was going to make the worst spy.

Realizing that Sona had actually asked a somewhat-direct question, Vi sat up and pushed back her sheet curtains. They got messed up, but she could put them back later. In response to Sona's question, she made a face. "Ugh, who gives a s**t about those losers? Sure they were useful and somewhat interesting to tease, but they were annoying as hell. Alllll of them. 'Specially that dumbass Loki." She sighed and flopped back onto her pillow, wondering if that had gotten Sona riled up enough to prove less boring. There was such a lull in the dorms that Vi was going to fall asleep if it continued much longer.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
              Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm
              ○Where & With: Gallagher Dorms, Hana/Bea/Black Rose
              ○Wearing: Its The Very First Day
              ○Feeling: Annoyed (And Lonely)

User Image
              You're always on display
              For everyone to watch and learn from,
              Don't you know by now,
              You can't turn back
              Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sona sat on the bed, unpacking her usual things. Choosing the bottom bunk, she hung up thick blankets around her bed to keep her privacy. Sona was albino, so she was also sensitive to many things such as; sunlight, heat, cold, noise, etc. It was a medical condition, was all she would say about it. She set up her little fortress. Her laptop, and small boxes were unpacked as Sona listened to Vi tap away on her laptop. The girl was a bit irked with her comment about Rory, but simply brushed it off. Of course she was not a fan of someone who cared for Sona, but it was part of their relationship. Black Rose and Silver Smoke were not very fond of each other. Each were born in a different form of environment. So Rose took joy in annoying the hell out of Smoke. Gently sighing, she sat in her bed, hidden by the large sheet before her bed.

The albino set up her laptop, and her electronics. Slipping on her headset, she logged onto her games. First to start up was League of Legends and Skype. Turning it all on, Sona started her conversation with a few other spies outside of the Gallagher Academy.
              " Now Rosie. Is that any way to treat your hate buddy? There is no need to be jealous that someone finds me interesting, and not you. Critisizing me is one thing. But I would watch your step when it comes to people I care for. So I don't touch your friends or boyfriend, and you don't touch mine." Sona cooed with a smile. Rory and Sona had been seeing each other over the summer. Both taught each other little tips and tricks. Sona learned to hack little things and have a psychotic tone, while Rory learned to be emotionless and a huge pain in the a**. They worked together, so no one seemed to think that they were a threat. The only way the two would be after someone was if both were pissed off. Really, Black Rose. I do not want to deal with your s**t this year. Just do not touch my things or my acquaintances and we'll get along swimmingly. Sona thought to herself, silently pleading with herself. She really just wanted a quiet life. But with a rich family in England, a psychotic boyfriend and friends who can hack everything and blow it all up... Quiet was just the opposite of what she wants. /size]

Just living proof that the camera's lying.
              And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
              So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
              You'll go out in style.

Jennalaia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:31 am
              User Image

ωнєяє: Dorms // ωнσ: Red Sonata, Smoke, Bea // σσc: blah blah blah

Vi almost laughed; Smoke was being stupid again, as usual. She may have thought she was bothering the dark-haired teen, but the little English girl couldn't scratch Vi's huge ego any more than Vi could scratch hers. One little thing she had said irked Vi, though, because Rosie was a nickname specially reserved for only one person. Sona had probably used it on purpose, meaning to piss Vi off, but if that was her intention Sona would simply have to try harder. Vi had started to lose interest in teasing her, to be frank, since Sona had grown more predictable and far more annoying over the summer. Ugh.

"First off," Vi said, turning most of her attention back to her laptop as she deemed Smoke thoroughly unworthy of it, "don't call me Rosie. Second off, you're not my hate buddy. You're not even my buddy. I don't have any 'buddies'. Third, I couldn't care less if you have a psycho boyfriend or not, because I don't want one and I see no point in having one, so if you're trying to annoy me better luck next time." Vi probably could've added that Sona's new and way more formal way of speaking was irritating as hell, along with that butchered accent, but there was no point in offering the stupid idiot more fodder to try to burn Vi with. Instead, Vi returned her full attention to her computer, tapping away. She, unlike certain stupid albinos, had work to do. There were contacts to strike deals with and blueprints to download. And a Bea to be concerned about, but since Vi couldn't really do much about that until they were alone, there was no point in worrying about it now.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
              Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
              Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
              • Partygoer 500
              • Married 100
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22 pm
              User Image
              ƅєαƭɾɪƈє ɯɪℓℓɪαɱƨ ƒɪɾєƈɾαƈƙєɾ

"Haha, don't worry too much about Rosie, Hana! It's in her nature to not be friendly. I forgive you, though~!" Bea gave her best grin, pity making her more friendly. It wasn't exactly easy to get along with Rose, after all. Not that Bea had particularly cared.

"Welcome baaack, Sona~" Bea gave the girl a cheery wave and a grin before turning her back straight around. Having Rosie and Sona in the same room usually only ended up in the same type of conversation, and Bea had found that the longer she stayed in both of their presences at the same time, the more irritated she became. Not that Bea was going to get in their way! She knew they were friends, after all. Well, sort of. Apparently.

Altogether their melodramatic bantering was just too confusing for Bea to decode. Not that she really tried to decode much in the first place!
                    "Don't worry Rosie, I'm your buddy!" Bea gave a grin, smoothing down her blankets as she pulled out her bombkit and proceeded to rearrange the insides. Well, this was getting boring.

"I think I'm gonna head off! See you all later~"

With that, Bea exited the dorms with a rather cheery skip in her step.

ι do wαɴt тo do ιt, αɴd ι αм tryιɴɢ
              wнo нere ιѕ мy αlly?
              ι doɴ't ĸɴow!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

source
              Thank u 2 Jennalaia for da kawaii graphic  
              PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 pm
              User Image
              London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

When London arrived at the 11th-12th grade dorms she noticed that there were more people, They must be juniors like I am... she thought while looking at them, some she even knew the faces of. Though she was in a good mood she had no desire of speaking to any of them because she knew talking to some of them could be a whole lot more trouble than it was worth. So instead she went over to a vacant bed and sat down, watching the events in the dorm unfold.

...As a trained assassin.

(I am sticking London in 11th again because she probably failed her exams and such.)  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 pm
              ○Where & With: Gallagher 11 & 12 Dorms, Don't Care
              ○Wearing: Her Clothes
              ○Feeling: Upset

User Image
              You're always on display

Sona was quiet as Vi continued to insult her. It wasn't worth her time. Over the days she had off, she learned one more thing. Just bite the inside of your cheek and pretend to not care what others think. Bea pipped up once more as she returned. As Bea cheerily welcomed Sona back to Gallagher. She exchanged with a smile and a nod in return. Over the summer, Sona learned to be warmer with herself and others. It was good for cover. Is what she would say if someone mentioned it. Logging onto her skype, she pulled up her group chat with a few others. The girl sat in her cave, gently tapping away at her keyboard. A few instructions were spoken in a soft French, as Sona played her video game. Her music drowned out everyone else, but Sona couldn't help but feel the breeze that floated into the room. Her icy eyes following the shadow that crossed her ray of sunlight. The albino was quiet, slipping from her bed as soon as Bea left. A slight curiousity grew in Sona over the summer. Propping herself up near Vi's bed, she purred at her."Rosaline, why exactly do you dislike me so much. You and I are similar, as you should have already observed." Sona questioned, looking up at the raven haired girl. Sona was curious to. Ever since they met, they had a dislike of each other. Although both skilled in reading a person to find their thoughts and emotions. The albino couldn't quite point out why they hated each other so.

Being me and Only me
              If you leave me

Jennalaia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:30 pm
              User Image

ωнєяє: Dorms yo // ωнσ: Red Sonata, Smoke, Bea // σσc: short short short ugh

Vi didn't reply right away; she was busy trying to cover her tracks after stealing the blueprints of the next few possible buildings her next target was at. Once she was finished with that, she fired off another text to one of the contacts on her phone; the girl on the other end wanted something in return, and Vi wanted to find out precisely what she wanted. This one always did beat around the bush when it came to such matters. When it became obvious that the woman on the other end wasn't going to reply until at least morning (or tomorrow afternoon), Vi gave up and dropped the phone on her bed.

Business taken care of, she now processed Sona's question, and once again found it quite stupid. She had originally thought Sona was intelligent, but clearly the girl was intent on proving her wrong. Jeez, what the hell HAPPENED to her over the summer? She left as a somewhat intelligent, almost respectful person and came back with a cracked accent, the IQ of a four-year-old, and the speech of an old-fashioned grandma. Her fashion's still half-decent though. Ignoring the fact that Sona had called her Rosaline, Vi said aloud, with as much sincere sarcasm as she could manage, "Well golly gee, Smokey, in case you haven't noticed, I don't really like anyone, no matter how similar to me they are. And you're no exception."

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
              Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 am
              𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
              ○Where & With: Gallagher Dorms 11 & 12. Hana, London, Rosaline
              ○Wearing:Her Clothes
              ○Feeling: Bored
              User Image

You're always on display

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

The teenage albino watched the irritation grow in the younger girls eyes. A smirk was planted on her lips as she watched it. She was so easy to irritate it was almost enjoyable. Sona purred as she waited for the younger girls reply as she tapped away on her keyboard. After an entire summer of chitter chatter and insults, Sona grew tired of their bickering. It was fun at first, but then grew very dull. So Silver decided to mix it all up. Instead of being like an elder, she went for the younger girl trick. Act like a curious child. It was easier, seeing as they may eventually have to learn to act their opposite. It seemed to be working quite well after all. Sona smirked at her response. Well she's not as fun as she used to be. Sigh, I really wonder if Bea can do anything about that. Sona thought to herself, slightly staring at the girl. After a few minutes of silence, Sona sighed. "Little Rosaline, you're not as fun to tease as you used to be. And it seems that you do enjoy being around Bea. But the bickering does eventually have to cease. Seeing as we'll most likely be stuck with each other. Have fun with covering your tracks." Sona waved off, brushing off the blanket as she left. There, where she leaned, was left a Black Rose. As almost a mini-tradition, Sona left a surprise for people she knew and actually bothered to care for. Silver was a strange one to figure out.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Being me and Only me
              If you leave me

Jennalaia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm
              User Image
              Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
              Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
              ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana rolled over when hearing Sona ask a question about whether or not she'd miss the Blackthorn boys now that they'd gone back to their school but decided not to respond. If I think about it, I didn't really get to know any of them, but they did occupy a little more of this big school which was nice. Some of them weren't too bad either I guess...

Hana tried to doze off as Rose and Sona got out their laptops but then they had started to squabble. She grumbled, holding her wavy hair to her face as she sat up. "I agree Sona, the bickering needs to stop and soon because you two sound like my uncles when we have a big family dinner, except they bicker in a different language..." Hana pulled a couple knots out of her hair as she looked over to find London had joined them. " Hey London! How was your summer, dearie?" She smiled and did a slight wave at London from her bed.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
              ...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
              Crew

Dedicated Mage

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              • Forum Sophomore 300
              PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm
              User Image
              London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London's eyebrows perked slightly as the black-haired girl and the girl she was talking to started talking after a short time of silence between those two, she could hear a question from the albino but the brunette just zoned out after she picked up the book that was at the side of her bed.

She sat there quietly reading and every once in a while brushing her slightly curly brown hair from her face until she heard a female voice that sounded annoyed. The brunette looked away from her book to glance at Hana right when the red head waved at her and asked how her summer was. She smiled at her friend before replying, "Hello again, Hana." She replied with a slightly happier tone than her usual voice, "My summer was pretty good, thanks. What about you?"

...As a trained assassin.

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces