Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:43 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred was about to go look at a tree, but he was stopped by the hand on his shoulder. The words caused him to blush in embarrassment. "Right... where do we go now? I know that the next town over is supposed to have an inn, and that they have smart nobles. I think one of them has a son." He smiled, hoping that his knowledge was helpful.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Abiron listened to the young dragon as he nodded. "The we'll head there." he smiled as he walked to the road..."Just were is it? I don't know this land at all." he admitted, the only place he's been to was the palace since that was were he ended up first. "Actually I didn't travel a lot, when I arrived yesterday, was the day I left my own home." he said with a light blush, but he didn't understand why he was blushing though.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred giggled. "It's okay! I know the way. I looked at lots of maps and stuff. So, if the ocean's that way..." He pointed. "Then this way's the next kingdom!" He pointed with a smile. "If you get tired, I can transform and let you ride on my back." He offered. "But not once we get really close. It might scare people." He looked down. He didn't want to scare people. He looked up and smiled at him. "And I especially don't want to scare your bride when we find him! If they see my normal form, he might think I'm a demon or something." He made sure to hide how much that hurt, knowing that he was the stuff nightmares were made of. He was the reason children were afraid of the dark, and that babies cried. Stories of creatures like him were told to scare children, and that pained him more than any insult a maid could give. Really, he would love to just cover his wings in powder to appear some pastel color to smile at little children, and they would smile back. To play with a baby and have it giggle when he made funny faces.

"Anyways, what type of person are you looking for to be a bride? I mean, if you don't care about wing color, then what do you want in a bride? Pretty blonde hair? Or maybe red? Some people look really pretty with brown hair." He smiled. He wanted to help find his special bride, and to make sure that they would be happy together. He'd disappear in a heartbeat if it made this bride happy. After all, he didn't want to ruin this beautiful romance that the merman was sure to have with his bride.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 am
Abiron was silent as he followed Mordred hearing him question about what type of person he would like to be his bride..."Hmm...someone who is kind and gentle, able to put up with a lot of girls, someone who wouldn't be afraid to visit my own home in the ocean. The person would have to be honest and not lie, especially since that lying in the mer world could be one's death. I also would like the person to not be afraid of being lovey-dovey in public and isn't afraid of children. It would be a plus though if he has shimmery eyes like a blue topaz or some form of bright green as well as having a decent toned body." he said looking at the ground a gentle smile on his lips. He didn't care so much for appearance's unless it came to someones eyes, and body type would mean he got super lucky. But what he really cared about was the persons personality.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened. "You can die from lying?" He asked. Sure, lying was bad, but death? As he listened to the description, he smiled some. "I'm not sure how to really search for personalities, but I can look for blue or green eyes! And you can always talk to the prince! I don't know what he's like, but I bet he'll be really nice to you." He stopped for a moment, the heavy stuff that he was carrying finally being too much for him to carry in his human form. He bit his lip and backed away a bit. "D-don't get scared... o-okay?" He took a deep breath and felt his body ripple. His skin seemed to expand with the muscles and tissues growing under it, his body stretching and twisting until he was a dragon, the size of a large war horse. He stretched his wings and flexed his limbs to get comfortable, then looked at Abiron. He laid down and ducked his head to sort of show he meant no harm... and to also steel himself for the insults or screaming he expected as a reaction from anyone who saw this form.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 am
Abiron nodded, "We turn to foam if we lie." he said as he saw the male pause setting his things down and started to transform into a creature so big that Abiron was in shock. One that passed he really began to look at the male, he was beautiful in this form just as he was in his human form. Walking over to Mordred he gently placed his hand on him smiling gently. Looking up, he wondered how far they walked since it was nearing sunset, "Shall we continue?" he asked, Abiron was still new to this world...actually it was only his SECOND DAY! So he still wasn't used to the night, so he was kind of scared.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:10 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nuzzled into the hand, then looked around. There was no way they could reach the city before nightfall... but it looked like there was a sort of cave a bit aways! He nodded his head in the direction of the shelter before getting to his feet. He looked at his stuff, contemplating the best way to carry it all. He decided to use his tail and lift the stuff onto his back, but he didn't have a way of keeping the stuff secure. He looked at Abiron pleadingly, hoping that he would be willing to ride on his back and made sure his stuff didn't fall. It meant less walking for the merman too.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 am
Abiron looked at Mordred as he nodded, understanding what the male wanted. Abiron, like many other mer people could easily read people because of that was how they communicated a lot of times. Climbing onto his back he smiled as held his things still.

((Sorry not sure what else to put))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred was glad that the other understood and was willing to do that, walking at a good pace, but careful so that he wouldn't make Abiron uncomfortable. It wasn't too long before they reached the cave, and he laid down so that Abiron could get off. He was going to use his tail to get his things down, and he didn't want to hit him on accident. The cave was large enough for both of them to fit, even with Mordred like this. It was dark outside, the sun having disappeared over the horizon, and it would be wise of them to rest now. Once all the stuff was in the cave, and Abiron was off of his back, he curled up in the cave and draped a wing over Abiron to help keep him warm.

((s'okay))

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 am
While he was on Mordred, Abiron couldn't help but look around as Mordred walked. Before he knew it, the dragon stopped in front of a cave as he watched the sun quickly vanished behind the horizon as he climbed off Mordred's back. Walking inside the cave he placed what little he had against a wall and did the same with Mordred's stuff as well as he came into the cave. Truth is, Abiron had a hard time sleeping for the fact he wasn't used to all the sounds and everything, so the night scared him a lot. So when Mordred laid down, Abiron laid down next to him as a wing was draped over him. It a while for Abiron to actually sleep.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred woke up early, looking to see if Abiron was asleep. Seeing that he still was, he made sure not to move at all, waiting patiently for the other to wake up. He didn't want to interrupt the prince's sleep. Now, he truly was lower in rank than his friend. Stripped of his title, he was as low as any other black dragon. Nobody had to put up with him anymore, and he was sure that the maids were happy about that.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 pm
With the light flooding into the cave reaching Abiron's eye's the mer prince stirred in his sleep opening his eyes. Stretching something felt off, looking down, he had forgotten he had legs and not a tail. Man he missed the water but he'd have to make due till he found some decent water.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred lifted his wing when the other began to move, waiting for him to wake up fully before nuzzling him gently in greeting. He could bring him a bit closer before he had to go back into his humanoid form to avoid people thinking that he was a demon. He didn't want to get shot and killed for being in his dragon form.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:01 pm
Feeling he greeting, Abiron pat the young Dragon's head in his own form of a greeting. Smiling, he stood up stretching his limbs still not used to having legs and walking for that matter. "How'd you sleep?" He asked curiously walking around the cave to work the kinks out of his legs.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred leaned into the touch, liking the feeling of someone touching his head without hitting it. He couldn't think of a way to answer the question in his dragon form, so he headed over to one of his bags, picking out an outfit for himself and carefully using his claws to get them out. He searched for a place to change, but found none. It made him turn red beneath his scales, but he changed back into his humanoid form and quickly got the clothes on. Changing forms meant that he was nude when he went humanoid.

Being shy about his body, he quickly put the clothes on. Dressed and red-faced, he closed his bag. "I-I slept okay. You?" He asked, looking at the merman while he tried to make his blush go away. He couldn't believe that he'd gotten dressed in front of Abiron! Not that he wasn't attracted to Abiron... no that wasn't the case at all. It was one of the many reasons that he was shy about it!

XxVanity_kidxX

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces