Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

Enchantress828

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:20 pm
well the asian ppl i know are 'small in size' like as in short like me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:00 pm
methinks that Azns are thin because they have a VERY high metabolism....and plus, in their countries, it's just easier to WALK to where you need to go rather than ride a vehicle....'cause you'll get there faster if you just walk....so from that excercise, they get a good metabolism....

-also, azns have a GOOODDDDD immune system...-  

bookwormzes

Lunar_Rainbow18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:16 pm
Actually, I think it depends. Not all asian people are total skinny. We come in all sizes. I'm not that skinny or fat I'm just average I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:50 am
What? Asians aren't skinny! They are usually normal. The western world, especially Americans, just think we are skinny because they are too fat. I mean, no offense to them or anything, 70% of adults in the U.S. are overweight. If a bunch of normal weight people go into a group of overweight people, of course they are going to be considered skinny, but we really aren't.  

Bright Light

Final Fantasy Scholar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:59 am
I'm pretty thin myself, but my weight is 117. O_O;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:50 am
Not all asians are skinny. But for some reason,most asians are somewhat skinny. May not toothpick skinny but majority of them are from middle-weight to skinny. Many asians are pretty much...short and sknny,kinda like a cutsy-little asian type. But not everyone is like that. Maybe most are skinny is because of the food they eat. They dont seem to eat very fattening foods. Most seems to contain noodles,rice,and vegetables. Also some may contain meat or fish. But theyre dishes seem to be fairly simple. I dont know but besides that maybe asians have high metabolism. I dont know. I'm asian myself,i dont think im very skinny. I'm kinda in the middle cause my thighs arent toothpickie at all,and i have like...an inch of fat on my stomach. But anyways. Yeah. most asians can be skinny,but not all.  

R A B I D STAR

AyaneHajinmon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:54 am
XShadowMistressX
I have a friend who's asian, 5'7" and 100lbs. Oh yeah, and she eats like crazy. She ate like 10 muffins in one day plus all the meals and other stuff, and blah. She went to the doctor for a check up or whatever and he told her she needed to gain 15lbs in order to be healthy. She looks good in EVERYTHING. Even those shirts that make thin people look pregnant...she's just that skinny. And she's not even bony skinny. *jealous* She's quite pretty too.

eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:28 am
Hey!!!! what r u talking about! asians are too skinnny i mean lots are but not all. Even though im asian and im skinnny thats real nice!  

Mystic Waters16

[ Kiins ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:35 am
I'm fat like a hippo. cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:37 am
Er..well I know in my family...if you get a bit fat the whole family (like aunts uncles grandparetns 2nd cuzins xD) get on ur case x_x...they're doing it to my younger cusin xP Well...not in a degrading way but yah....lol But everyone in my family is ubber skinny except my brother and I'm just normal...I'm not fat but I'm not a tooth pic...It's all in ur body types. Most asians just don't have a stocky build..  

flip.renegade

[Reminiscence]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:23 pm
Wow, this is making me feel fat. whee I don't think all Asians are that skinny. It depends more on diet and exercise and such instead of purely genetics.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:38 pm
I should rather say that more asians are short more so than skinny. But, i think the "skinniness" is a good thing (nice curves~!)  

Lindendragon

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Actually the women being skinny is fine, it's the MEN who are skinny that scare me O.o ::shivers::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:32 pm
some of them are too skinny but others are normal or fat  

kyonkyon-chan

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200

Chuktta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:51 am
lol...it depends how there parents are  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]