Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Envy closed her eyes in ecstasy as she fed on the feelings of battle lust and what seemed to be some sort of hunger filtered through her from Lust. And Envy was craving more of it. She wanted more of it for her collections! Maybe she could find a way to take some of it from the two battling entities and hide it away in her collection...she took the air, revealing in the feeling of flight...another one of her prizes from a collection. Something an inventor in Japan had made, and she had seen how much those in power had wanted to use this so she took it.

As neared the battle area, she saw that Death, Famine, Conquest, as well as War were there as well. And it seemed that Lust had fallen. But there was still that delicious feeling, and Envy wanted it. She crouched down besides some rubble, hoping to find an opportunity in which she could take some feeling from either one of the entities fighting before her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

Famine watched the fight get turned by War, there was no point in watching any longer. A metallic clang rings throughout the area, The human having moved and caught Chastity's blade as it was in the down swing, With nothing more than a single key from the keyring he was tossing to and fro earlier.
"Enough of this nonsense, the fight has been lost by both of you." Famine says, his voice barely above a whisper.

He looks down to Lust, a look of disgust on his face, a single finger having been pointed to her as he blocked the fatal blow.
"Oh just get up and cool your damn nerves. No Lady...no matter her status, should lie on the ground like a dog." She should have reason to listen to Famine, despite his manners, though should she try and attack Famine...she would regret it. He may not be able to KILL her...but he can cause pain.

He looks at Chastity, a look of almost sorrow on his face.
"How flustered you look Chastity, So uncouth of a Virtue. And this is a Street for the maker's sakes! This looked like nothing more than two drunken women at a bar fight....except with a big knife." HE does not move from between them as he addresses War.

"You misunderstand your own words Brother. Balance, Yin, and Yang. One good must exist, lest the scales tip in the evil favor and tilt. And Vice Verca. All must either Leave, or Die, as one. If YOU, Death, Truly wish to do what we are to ride for, do you accept the fact we may defeat our own purpose, our very existence will be at peril for these....Worms we call Humans." His head turns to Death, the Human's neck snapping as he does so. "I am a Rider, and will ride with you, no matter the decision, as I always have Brother. The two buffoons will need more words than I." He says, jesting at his brothers Conquest and War.

╚══════════════╝

This is only Famine speaking above, I love you all I swear >//>....also not dissin yer fight Lust, it was rather nice.  

xXxFaminexXx

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm
War sniffed disdainfully at Famine, but nodded. "Brother, I have my reasons for doing what I do. Having a hand in that fight was no different. Just..." he paused, then shook his head. Never mind what he was going to say. It didn't matter.

(WAR IS OFFENDED. ADHJKDhadhad...*rage* Nah, I kid, I kid...))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm
A horseman stopped Chastity from bringing down her sword to my heart. The horseman spoke and I almost scoffed. "I am not lady." I muttered under my breath, hoping he wouldn't here. Either way, I dusted myself off as I got off the ground.

As Famine spoke to me I almost felt ashamed of what I was about to do! I shouldn't though. Lust was a sin. It was alright to kill a sin right? I shook my head. I was ashamed I realized. I tossed my sword aside onto the ground and wiped away the sweat that had begun forming at my brow.

As Chastity dropped the sword I glanced at it. I could take the chance, I could easily do it. Either Famine or Chastity. Chastity more likely at least, but if I attacked Famine, what could he do to me? I made a snag for the sword and got my hand on it without making any noise for Chastity to notice. Nor Famine.

"You are right Horseman of Famine. We do look like idiots. But it has to end! The world is in peril! If we kill the evil, then good will reign. I understand about balance, but strength will be nothing to evil once we rid it of the idols that grow stronger every time evil wins. It would be better that way." I stated, hoping Famine would understand my reasoning. I was in the right. I always was. I was virtue! Not that I was always right about what came out of my mouth, but I was right in what I believed.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 pm
Deaths last post oddly went to page four guys, as an fyi  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 pm
I shoved his scythe away back towards Death. "I see the truth in your words Horseman of Death. You are right about the balance." Then I looked down and saw Sin let go of my fallen sword. She was rethinking this.

"Death, we have run into eachother many of times. How can I go against Evil when I am on Evil's side? Also, I will not work with virtues! They are my opposites, I won't work with them." I spat on the ground next to Chastity's feet. I had let go of the sword, hopefully they wouldn't see that I was confused. Nothing was going to show an indesicion. I got off the ground and faced Famine and Death. Chasitiy moved near the two.

As Lust stood, I noticed a pool of blood had collected where she had been laying. The exercise had her heart racing causing the blood to pour faster. If she lost much more she would collapse. "To keep the blanace, we should fight together. Just once. Surely you can hear the truth in the Horseman's words!" I pleaded with her. I felt my own blood trickling down my cheek. I brought a hand up to it. Head wounds bleed the most. If we didn't get this over soon, we wouldn't get patched up to survive. If one of us died, both of us would.

As Chastity spoke, I knew she was right. The vessel's heart seemed to beat with the truth. I felt a warmth spread through my chest. No, it wasn't real! "I will only fight if my brothers and sisters fight as well! I will not fight unless they do. You might as well call your own brothers and sisters hear. As I spoke I sent the thought to my brothers and sisters, "Come to the old Las Vega Strip. We must discuss something." That short thought was all I could manage to send. I was almost ready to collapse from blood loss. I felt myself stumble slightly to stay afoot.

"My dear brothers and sister, please come to the Las Vegas Strip to discuss something. I cannot explain through thought, you must see it to believe it." I sent the thought out and then sighed from exertion. They were so far away just that message wore me out. Plus the blood loss. I saw Lust stumble a little bit and almost reached out to help her. Instead I stayed near the Horsemen hoping I wouldn't do the same as her. That might be embarressing considering I was supposed to be proper.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm
War watched Lust and Chastity carefully, his ember-eyes glowing slightly and his expression unreadable. He inhaled slowly, turning his head slightly as he felt the influx of energy as the Sins and Virtues were summoned. He placed an armored hand over the hilt of his sword. They better keep themselves back. With all of them here, I wouldn't be surprised if a fight broke out..

(Took me a bit to hunt down Death's last post... I wonder why it moved.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Death grinned as he saw Lust set down the fallen sword and as Chastity returned his scythe. He could understand how the Sin felt, and he had figured that she would refuse to work with the Virtues. " Well, Madam Sin, if you will not aid them, then aid us...the Horsemen. We have always been neutral, so you need not fear us betraying you." He then turned his head to where Conquest and War stood, and yelled in a loud magic enriched voice. " Come, Brothers, there is a meeting we must attend."  

Horseman Of Deaths

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm
War shrugged in reply then shouldered his way past Conquest. He stepped to the edge of the building, then stepped off of it, shifting into a crimson mist as he fell and floating serenely to the ground before taking on his true form again. The Horseman didn't wait for Conquest and made his way towards Death, his gauntleted hand still hovering over the hilt of his sword. "The others are coming," he remarked when he stood by Death and Famine. He glanced back behind him to see Conquest not far behind then turned back to Death, looking at him expectantly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm
Envy growled in disgust. Lust was being weak. Listening to a Virtue! What the hell?! Though it was...possible...that the Horsemen were right. It didn't help that it seemed that Lust and Chasity were almost helping each other. But she had been called, so Envy might as well come out. she stood up and walked out from behind the rubble. As she made her way over to Lust's side, she kept realized that the delicious feeling that had drawn her earlier was gone. She wasn't able to get any more for her collections now...she pouted slightly, crossing her arms across her chest. It wasn't fair in a way. There was no way for her to get that feeling now...things only came once, then you lose them. Unless you collect them.

She stood there, waiting for the others to show up. Maybe they would see reason, that fighting with the Virtues was utter nonsense. But till then, she would keep her mouth shut.

Anastaisa_57

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 pm
Death watched as Envy showed herself and joined them. He nodded a hello, then returned to talk to Lust. " Do you think Pride will listen to anything I have to say? My points are valid, and are clear."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 pm
I watched my sister Envy approach. She must have been here all along. Death spoke to me then and I turned my attention to him. "I am not sure. He may or may not. I stand behind my siblings with their desision. If Pride will not fight with you, then I will not either. What say you Envy?" I placed a hand on my hip and then turned towards Envy ignoring Chastity as much as was possible.

I watched as Envy approached. Lust must be please, one sibling has already come. Mine would take far longer to appear because they were across an ocean. Lust placed a hand on her hip and looked to Envy awaited a response from her. If anything, I would do what I thought was right. Not what all my siblings said. I had a mind of my own. I didn't need to cause more issues than those that were already present. I kept my mouth shut and attempted to send a message to Death, Famine, War and Conquest. If their minds were open then the message would get through. What happens when. . .I mean if the Sins don't decide to fight with us?  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 am
Death heard the thoughts of the Virtue just as he had heard the thoughts of the Sin. " Should the Sins decide not to aid us, it will make all our jobs a lot harder. For they could go to Samael, and tell him of the battle to come. And in all honesty, you and your siblings would have to temporarily......'Give up the Ghost'. For only the Horsemen can fight such a creature. Us and the Brothers, but I thin they will not help. To be blunt, Virtue, the fate of how Earth will end will be decided today. It all rides on the Sins making a Virtuous choice."
The Rider then turned to his brothers and rested his hands upon his scythe while they waited for Pride and the other Sins, along with the Virtues.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:01 am
Greed was growing tired of just sitting there, waiting on others to make a move. He would not argue with Pride, nor anyone else. He had just stood to take his leave when he heard Lust's call. Using the link that connected all sins, Greed channeled himself so that he could see through Lust's eyes. What he saw shocked him. The Horsemen! All four of them!
Something big was about to happen, he knew. For the Horsemen, while neutral, always make big things happen around them. Greed reached inside his coat and removed a gold coin a little bigger than a poker chip. He tossed it into the air and sent a thought to it. And from seemingly nowhere, thousands of coins rushed to meet the other. Together they formed the shape of a Stealth Bomber. The sin looked at his siblings and spoke.
" Anyone wanna ride to meet Lust and the Horsemen?"  

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 am
I could feel my brothers and sisters arriving. Nothing could make me feel as warm, fuzzy, holy and good as that of the presence of another Virtue. I looked into the sky to see six shapes moving towards us. I listened to what Death had said. So far, none of the other Horsemen had responded to my questioning thought. I felt Death spoke for all of their thoughts when he said the fate of Earth would be decided today. Hopefully not ending but it was highly doubtful that it wouldn't. I gazed towards my brothers and sisters, one leading the flock. Humility no doubt. I noticed they actually did look like a flock of birds, but they were all riding white horses as a symbol of purity. Unless one of them had decided to switch out the horse for something that symbolized the Virtue they represented. Like I could do a dove for love and chastity, but doves were to small to ride. I smiled a little at that thought.

I felt Greed look through my eyes and purposely avoided looking at the Virtue. They wouldn't come if they knew she was here. Envy must not have told them, but I guessed she was just going to wait it out. And hopefully fight with us or not at all with us. "Hey Envy, this will make Greed happy, you want to make a bet on who chooses which side?" I sent the thought purposely to only her so that the others wouldn't hear, not even the horseman.It would be impossible to make a bet without Greed sensing it, but hey, he wouldn't know what for till they actually arrived. I felt a smirk appear on my face and hoped every one just thought I was thinking something devious.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff