Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Vampire Counts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:10 pm
GT_Popogeejo
Technicaly thats a diffrent army.
When I said never I meant in a normal VC army.

Not nessacarilly, the it's a Von Carnstien army list. So, in away it is a normal VC army.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:36 pm
It's not in the Vampire Counts book,it's analternattive list.
Just like the Eshin list and the Sea patrole list,these are not the same army as the race they are based on,they are diffrent armies.(Game-wise not fluff-wise.)  

GT_Popogeejo

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:28 pm
GT_Popogeejo
Just like the Eshin list and the Sea patrole list,these are not the same army as the race they are based on,they are diffrent armies.(Game-wise not fluff-wise.)

Eshin is an army of the Skaven, One of the greater clans,and the Carinstien is a Bloodline of Vampires. Also, the lists are more of army updates for those groups.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:58 pm
I know about Eshin and The Von Carsteins.I'm just saying they aren't the basic army.  

GT_Popogeejo

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:04 pm
GT_Popogeejo
I know about Eshin and The Von Carsteins.I'm just saying they aren't the basic army.

Well then, why didn't you say so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:15 pm
I did;

GT_Popogeejo

Either way it's settled.Now lets all have some frosty chocolate milkshakes. biggrin  

GT_Popogeejo

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:46 pm
Daemon_king
GT_Popogeejo
An update for VC will be ages away.Dwarfs are getting theirs,then probably High elves or Empire.
As for shoooting units...NEVER!
VC already have ethereal units and replenishable troops.A shooting unit would be uncharacteristic of the army anyway IMHO.

Wrong, The Army of Slyvannia army list allows skeleton and zombies to have Crossbows!!!
Snickers*Wrong! The skeletons may have crossbows instead of spears & sheilds. The zombies may only have pikes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm
Reddemon
Daemon_king
GT_Popogeejo
An update for VC will be ages away.Dwarfs are getting theirs,then probably High elves or Empire.
VC already have ethereal units and replenishable troops.A shooting unit would be uncharacteristic of the army anyway IMHO.

Wrong, The Army of Slyvannia army list allows skeleton and zombies to have Crossbows!!!
Snickers*Wrong! The skeletons may have crossbows instead of spears & sheilds. The zombies may only have pikes

sweatdrop my mistake, but the zombies don't get pikes, they get spears or halberds. They are like normal zombies execpt better.  

Daemon_King

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:54 pm
Daemon_king
Reddemon
Daemon_king
GT_Popogeejo

sweatdrop my mistake, but the zombies don't get pikes, they get spears or halberds. They are like normal zombies execpt better.
Close enough  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:07 pm
Reddemon
Daemon_king
Reddemon
Daemon_king
GT_Popogeejo

Close enough

But no cigar.  

Daemon_King

lightandshadow13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:10 am
ether way ws 10 blood dragon are world of pain in a unit of 10 black knights with the banner or barrows or the 5+ ward save. still grave gaurd kick a**  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:30 pm
lightandshadow13
ether way ws 10 blood dragon are world of pain in a unit of 10 black knights with the banner or barrows or the 5+ ward save. still grave gaurd kick a**

10, heh, I've seen more than that with a Blood Dragon Vampire Lord.  

Daemon_King

lightandshadow13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:59 pm
Daemon_king
lightandshadow13

10, heh, I've seen more than that with a Blood Dragon Vampire Lord.
THATS NOT TURNEY LEGAL, i was thinking of using it but 3 units of 10 knight and a blood dragon lord in lance formation ah no.........  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:10 pm
I just started my vampire counts army. I based it on the army of Sylvania, led by my vampiress/werewolf hybrid character Luna Von Carstein. I have a whole backstory about her, which I'm way to lazy to post today. I am using empire greatsowrds as Drakenhof guard, skeletons and Zombies as Sylvanian militia and levy, and have a cool theme for the enire army.  

Saihare

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:39 pm
What would 1 suggest for making Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas movie? Id probly use a tinkered skelton mini but which blood line would be good for him?  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff