Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:48 pm
Reddemon
GT_Popogeejo
Reddemon
templeman56
Im happy cuz the ogre kingdoms use yetis and im getting mine and painting it pink and im buying a tyrant and if i have enough im going to get some iron guts aswell
Why in gods name are you going to paint a Yetie pink?

Because painting them green would look silly.I thought that would be obvious wink
Some accutal fluff or just because I want to see what they would look like are bothy perfectally valid anwsers. But what gets me is king just decided to make a very vulgar comment on behalf of the pink yetie guy for no reason

Sorry, a stress moment in time when I made that comment, wasn't thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:44 pm
Still...think before you post  

Reddemon

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:20 am
Pink Yeti's shouldn't look too bad o.O I have pink Beastmen cuz of their Slaaneshii alignment and they turned out well. Pink fur is awesome =D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:29 pm
nadescaflowne
Pink Yeti's shouldn't look too bad o.O I have pink Beastmen cuz of their Slaaneshii alignment and they turned out well. Pink fur is awesome =D
Well that makes sense  

Reddemon

Cannabinol

5,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:46 pm
nadescaflowne
yea i play ogre kingdoms and my pink yeti is like the pride and joy of my army that and his kill count is like 25  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:09 pm
templeman56
nadescaflowne
yea i play ogre kingdoms and my pink yeti is like the pride and joy of my army that and his kill count is like 25
Lol thats spooky  

Reddemon

Cannabinol

5,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:50 pm
oh yes and i decided on pink because where i play theres display cases everywhere and usually if your peice is well painted and if it stands out you can get in the front hehehe biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Does anyone have any information on females in Ogre society? I've been interested for a while, but I can't fine alot of information on them, asside from the army book, which I do not currently have. Thanks.  

berserker_girl

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:20 pm
It dosnt touch on them very much. Through by going with the Female Maneater model they have head hair, not facial hair, and probly are scaryer then the males. Why do you intend to make a female orge army?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:55 am
Reddemon
It dosnt touch on them very much. Through by going with the Female Maneater model they have head hair, not facial hair, and probly are scaryer then the males. Why do you intend to make a female orge army?

Probably wants to prove that females are just as tough as males, that's my guess.  

Daemon_King

berserker_girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:45 pm
Actually, I want to RP a female Ogre character and I'm trying to get into character for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:40 am
Daemon_king
Reddemon

Probably wants to prove that females are just as tough as males, that's my guess.
Dude females are tougher.

Berserker it wouldnt be too hard to rp as one. Use a less high form of english(just go hang out with some wasted people and you'll get a good idea), and just "feminise" the normal orge. Like she wares a shirt and maybe instead of using a club shes got a Cannon axel which doubles as a roller  

Reddemon

berserker_girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 pm
Reddemon
Daemon_king
Reddemon

Dude females are tougher.

Berserker it wouldnt be too hard to rp as one. Use a less high form of english(just go hang out with some wasted people and you'll get a good idea), and just "feminise" the normal orge. Like she wares a shirt and maybe instead of using a club shes got a Cannon axel which doubles as a roller

Thanks for the tips. She is going to be a Man Eater so she's going to have lots of imperial stuff on her, like said roller/ cannon axel, and shields as armour. Her starting career will determine her weapons and what kind of Man Eater she is will depend on her career paths. I kind of want to make her a pirate. twisted

Do you play WFRP?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:30 pm
WFRP? sweatdrop  

Reddemon

berserker_girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:56 pm
Reddemon
WFRP? sweatdrop

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

Its the simplest RP I have ever seen. I learned it in like one evening! I really gotta hand it to the guys at Green Ronin for making such a great game. It captures the feel of Warhammer almost perfectly. Check it out at Blackindustries.com, they also have a very productive fan base over there.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff