Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerhien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:52 pm
Lethkhar
Syrider
Well, Valten hurt Archaon, but then Archaon crippled him, before archaon could kill valten, he saw the twin-tailed comet birthmark on Valten, Stopping in the act. Then the Emperor(in Warhammer Fantasy) Attacked Archon, but was flung away, then Grimgore smashed his head into Archaon, then left after claiming orcs are the best. After Archaon was defeated(not killed), sigmar was returned to middenheim, where he was killed by an Eshin Assassin.

Man that sucks. Grimgor beat Archon? That's pathetic. A Bloothirster can kill Grimgor without even taking a wound, but Archon, Lord of the End Times, got beaten by him? I've always hated Archon, the coward ran away! It's a surprise Khorne still holds favor in him.

A bloodthirster is not normally good enough to kill grimgor, we've been over this. Grimgor's real power is that he makes your enemies units brake easier, meaning he can have a level of impact that a bunch of attacks and a magic sword alone might not be able to match.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:15 am
Jerhien
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider
Well, Valten hurt Archaon, but then Archaon crippled him, before archaon could kill valten, he saw the twin-tailed comet birthmark on Valten, Stopping in the act. Then the Emperor(in Warhammer Fantasy) Attacked Archon, but was flung away, then Grimgore smashed his head into Archaon, then left after claiming orcs are the best. After Archaon was defeated(not killed), sigmar was returned to middenheim, where he was killed by an Eshin Assassin.

Man that sucks. Grimgor beat Archon? That's pathetic. A Bloothirster can kill Grimgor without even taking a wound, but Archon, Lord of the End Times, got beaten by him? I've always hated Archon, the coward ran away! It's a surprise Khorne still holds favor in him.

First off, Archaon took damage from Valten, and still beat I might add. Also, Grimgor blindsided him so he didn't have the energy to fight Grimgor. Though, if Archaon was at full capacity, he would anilate the Black Orc Warboss.

Doubtful at best. Grimgor did blindside archaon, but archaon had the chance to fight back, Grimgor was just too fast and strong.

lol LOL good one. That's funny, seriously. lol  

Lethkhar

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:00 pm
At a 20000 mega battle(10 guys 2 sides) Karal Franze went toe to toe with a Chaos lord. 6 rounds later Karal died(after taking out a huge chuck of the evil force) & the Chaos lord was felled by a archer  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:48 pm
Lethkhar
Jerhien
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider

First off, Archaon took damage from Valten, and still beat I might add. Also, Grimgor blindsided him so he didn't have the energy to fight Grimgor. Though, if Archaon was at full capacity, he would anilate the Black Orc Warboss.

Doubtful at best. Grimgor did blindside archaon, but archaon had the chance to fight back, Grimgor was just too fast and strong.

page 16 of Whitedwarf 300, Storm of Chaos Aftermath.

"A Green-skinned Forehead slammed into Archaon's helmeted face as Grimgor made his presence felt. Behind him, his 'Ardboyz fought against the heavily armored warriors of the Swords of Chaos. The Orcs had fought their way through Valten's followers to reach the Everchosen. With Middenheim beyond anyone's grasp now, there was only one way left for Grimgor to prove himself to Gork. Grimgor hefted Gitsnik in both Hands, swung it in a wide arc, and sheared the bottom from Archaon's shield, and sent the Everchosen sprawling backwards.

Once more, the Slayer of Kings flicked out, but Grimgor had expected the counterattack and parried with the hilt of his magical axe. The Black Orc Warlord brought his booted foot down hard onto the arm of Archaon and knocked the Daemonic blade from his grasp."

First off, this proves Archaon had and used the chance to fight back. Next, it proves Grimgor was fast enough to intercept Archaons blow. Finally, it proves that Grimgor had enough strength to knock the blade from Archaons grasp, which means he had to be pretty strong.

Also, this is not Gamewise comparrison, this is Bookwise comparrison, the most canon information there is. For example, Gotrek and Felix, on their own, killed a Greater Demon. Now, if you play the game, you know there is almost no physical way those two could do such. However, it is novel info, thus, it overrides game information. Same as the fact that Space Marines would be much more powerful in game, as their novels explain, though they have to keep it balanced.  

Drachyench

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:57 pm
Back on topic, I faced an Empire army at 1K points with Grimgor's 'Ardboyz. I lost most of my units to Inner Circle Knights of the White wolf. However, then Borgut came into action. He slammed right into the side of the enemies main Knight unit, routing and destroying them in 4 Combat turns. Next, they charged into another unit of Knights of the White Wolf, this one led by a priest. Borgut challenged, then pawned the priest, which caused that unit to flee also. Finally, I eventually caught up to a unit of pistolliers, which I then killed with Borgut and his Unit, winning me the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:20 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Lethkhar
Jerhien
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider

page 16 of Whitedwarf 300, Storm of Chaos Aftermath.

"A Green-skinned Forehead slammed into Archaon's helmeted face as Grimgor made his presence felt. Behind him, his 'Ardboyz fought against the heavily armored warriors of the Swords of Chaos. The Orcs had fought their way through Valten's followers to reach the Everchosen. With Middenheim beyond anyone's grasp now, there was only one way left for Grimgor to prove himself to Gork. Grimgor hefted Gitsnik in both Hands, swung it in a wide arc, and sheared the bottom from Archaon's shield, and sent the Everchosen sprawling backwards.

Once more, the Slayer of Kings flicked out, but Grimgor had expected the counterattack and parried with the hilt of his magical axe. The Black Orc Warlord brought his booted foot down hard onto the arm of Archaon and knocked the Daemonic blade from his grasp."

First off, this proves Archaon had and used the chance to fight back. Next, it proves Grimgor was fast enough to intercept Archaons blow. Finally, it proves that Grimgor had enough strength to knock the blade from Archaons grasp, which means he had to be pretty strong.

Also, this is not Gamewise comparrison, this is Bookwise comparrison, the most canon information there is. For example, Gotrek and Felix, on their own, killed a Greater Demon. Now, if you play the game, you know there is almost no physical way those two could do such. However, it is novel info, thus, it overrides game information. Same as the fact that Space Marines would be much more powerful in game, as their novels explain, though they have to keep it balanced.

Yes, gamewise comparison was what I was talking about. stare
In a duel in the real game, Archaon would have kicked Grimgor's big green a**. Archaon was already weakened, Grimgor was fresh. It's like pitting Archaon with one wound against Grimgor with all his wounds in the real game.  

Lethkhar

Drachyench

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:24 am
Lethkhar

Yes, gamewise comparison was what I was talking about. stare
In a duel in the real game, Archaon would have kicked Grimgor's big green a**. Archaon was already weakened, Grimgor was fresh. It's like pitting Archaon with one wound against Grimgor with all his wounds in the real game.

Oh yeah, definetely. Archaon would have beat Grimgor Horribly gamewise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:04 pm
I think that Valten is still alive . I'm not sure why , I guess it's partly because , last i heard they never found his body.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Reddemon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 am
Just let him "lie" lol get it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:29 am
Dead or alive I think it's safe to say that Valten's better off than Archaon. Archaon both failed to conquer the Empire AND survived doing so! Last I checked when a Chaos God's champion failed, it meant bad things for said champion. And Archaon is the champion of ALL the Chaos Gods. Can you say "Chaos Spawn"?  

Everlasting Chaos

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:17 am
Everlasting Chaos
Dead or alive I think it's safe to say that Valten's better off than Archaon. Archaon both failed to conquer the Empire AND survived doing so! Last I checked when a Chaos God's champion failed, it meant bad things for said champion. And Archaon is the champion of ALL the Chaos Gods. Can you say "Chaos Spawn"?

Hehe and he ran away! Ho-ho Khorne's gonna have something to say about that!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:04 am
yeah , he's gonna get smited pretty good.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:21 pm
dthed

He'll be lucky if he's smitten. Nope, I see a very large and disgusting chaos spawn in the near future...He'll probably end up like Belakor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:20 am
Lethkhar
dthed

He'll be lucky if he's smitten. Nope, I see a very large and disgusting chaos spawn in the near future...He'll probably end up like Belakor.

What happened to Belakor? Or are we talking about the whole imprisonment thing?  

Everlasting Chaos

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
dthed

What happened to Belakor? Or are we talking about the whole imprisonment thing?

Belakor and his army vanished, not one daemon remained.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff