Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] A Doctor's Pledge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 am
Syaoran-Puu

Of course he wanted him to live! Not only was it his oath to heal and preserve life, but he found himself genuinely concerned for the prince. Already his walls were in tatters, the brunet knowing silently that if he pressed harder, he could not hold back the information. He tried instead to veil the information. "I-I am used to being tossed away for higher roads." He murmured simply glancing towards the bedroom door.Erratic thoughts had made him feel the sudden need to sit down, already slightly dizzy from so many lines of thought. Or maybe it was the skipped meals of the day. He was usually better than doing so twice in one day!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Afternoon smile

Maion's brow furrowed with concern, he didn't like what he saw on the other's face, didn't like the fact that the guy seemed to be hurting from unseen pain. Maion was being cruel, he knew that even as he moved forward and captured Cody's chin. He smiled softly, remaining silent for a little while.

"Higher roads.... huh..." He released Cody then, his eyes showing a sadness that spoke from his heart. "I shall not allow my selfishness to hurt you further." He said, seriousness washing over his face until only his trained nonchalant expression remained... at least until he watched Cody sway on his feet, the guys eyes suddenly unfocused as if he was dizzy. Reacting he moved forward and held Cody's delicate form, it was so very different to his own more muscled body... but what need did a doctor have for physical strength? His brain was his sharpest tool, and far sharper than any blade Maion could wield.

"Cody... Cody... are you ok?" He asked in concern, and without giving the other a choice he picked him up into his arms, and headed for the guys bedroom, laying him gently down on the bed. "You really should eat more." He said, brushing some of the hair out of the guys face. "I am not sure how you have survived so long on your own...." But Maion forced himself to stop speaking, not wanting to worm his way closer to this guy anymore. He would disappear before the sunset, returning to his old life... no matter how short his time was.

If his country needed him to die to keep them at peace, Maion was willing to do that.... only something to keep living for would stop him.... and that was something Maion was lacking. Perhaps that was the real reason he had allowed himself to wander here, to a man he didn't even know, that may not even enjoy the flesh of another man.... defeated, he smiled softly and stood up from the bed, suddenly feeling as if his skin was two sizes too small. "I shall bring you some water, doctor. Please rest."

With that he left the room.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 am
Syaoran-Puu
Wow, Cody seems so...uke-ish right now. . Don't think I meant for that to happen.

""Wait I-..." He cut off with a gasp as gravity abruptly left him. It did not help the dizzy spell that had mildly affected him, instead he felt his grip tighten on the strong arm that held him close. "I survive because I must." He finally answered as his vision remained slightly blurry of the face so close to his own thanks to his farsightedness.

When at last he was settled down, he could finally see the face of his saviour from a few more inches away. That smile, why did it look so sad? Doctor? What had happened to Cody? He watched Maion leave, suddenly feeling a loss as the man left the room. Was he already attaching to him in such a short time? He stayed awake, resolute to remain so until the prince returned. But to do what? What could he say to take the sadness from his face?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Awwwww smile well, surprises are good XD... Maion needs a kick up the arse I think XD hehehe. *pokes him* Take advantage of the situation you wuss!

Maion returned shortly after with a glass of water and a bowl of warm stew. "Here." He said, sitting down on the bed and handing Cody the water. "You really should look after yourself better Doctor, if something happened to you these people would suffer wouldn't they?" He went to brush the hair out of the guys eyes again but caught the action in a fist as he pulled his hand away. To keep them busy he placed them around the bowl of stew. Looking down at the contains a moment.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 am
Syaoran-Puu
One bonafide swift kick coming up! =^-^=

Taking ahold of the tepid glass, he took small sips, feeling a bit coddled and unsure what to say. Instead he remained silent, taking drinks from the water to combat his silence. Suddenly the term from someone else aggravated him, until he realized that from anyone else he didn't really mind it. With his glass empty, he had to find something else to do, which came in the form of words. In the quiet room they nearly echoed. "I liked it better...when you called me Cody." It was an olive branch if ever there was one. But would he accept?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 am
Ma Sai The caged Tiger
Maion: *flails at being kicked*

Maion had been about to offer Cody some food when the guy spoke, his reflexes took over so that he was soon looking down at the guy.... with any man in the past Maion probably wouldn't have hesitated, would have taken everything he could for a moment of ecstasy and delight....

Yet something stopped him. With gentle hesitation he allowed himself to move the hair from the guys eyes, allowing his thumb to gently caress the flesh there. "Cody...." He said, a soft smile on his lips before he closed his eyes. At least a moment before he took a deep breath and withdraw his hand to stand up. He looked down at the bed, placing the stew on the bedstand. "....I won't be able to stop myself again if you wish to go down this path." The seriousness shone in his eyes just as brightly as the need to be accepted, and before he could stop himself he moved forward and kissed the guy, just a hair longer than a 'peck'. He pulled back a little, but kept his head fairly close as he spoke. "...I will get greedy with you."

Playfullness crossed his features, "So... is it... Cody... or Doctor?" All the while his mind played the images of the night they had met. The smart suits. Loud chatter. Blood. Pain. Loneliness.... and a pair of striking eyes that held his attention in a way none had before. Yes, if Cody went down this path... he was in trouble.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 am
Syaoran-Puu
Hah!

The brunet completely understoood, he was already beginning to fall under the spell of such somber eyes that held him fast. When warm lips descended once more, he couldnt help but lean into them, welcoming the touch that he had tasted just barely. Cody found himself liking the unique flavor of the prince, it was him pure and simple, no other way to describe it.

"Cody...on one condition." He replied with a tilt to his head as he finally pulled away, his face going to his own mask of seriousness. "Like I said. I can't...with me there are no flings. If whatever this is, is something you wish to pursue fully, I beg of you to stick around to the conclusion, whatever it may be." Once again he was having a hard time focusing on the blurred image of the dark haired male, squinting lightly in his presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Maion found himself taken aback by those words, he hadn't expected them... especially when he considered how cold and composed the guy tried to be around him most of the time. "I...." He took a deep breath, lowering his head so it settled on the guys chest. What was he meant to do and say now? "I still have to go to war... or I will be classes as an enermy of the state and executed." His voice was serious yet quiet, "There is also nothing I can do should my brother's assasin suceed.... but...." He looked up then, "For you... I would always try to make sure I return."

Noticing the squint in Cody's eyes he couldn't resist running a thumb under one of them; "Whats wrong? It looks like you are about to cry...."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 am
Syaoran-Puu

Immediately he shook his head, almost hesitantly placing a hand atop the soldier's head. "I did not mean it in that aspect. I meant that well, should you go and fight, or home, wherever it may be. I do not care where you go as long as you still come back to me." He swallowed thickly, nearly flinching as the hand touched under his eye. "I am farsighted, your majesty." A pale flush crept into his cheeks, slightly embarrassed. "My glasses are for when I need to see things close up."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Sorry... cooking so last few posts I have been distracted. =D Homemade stew and dumplings... yum.

"A shame." he said smiling softly, "For your eyes look so beautiful like this."

Maion's brow furrowed a little at that, far from the forced composure that had been drilled into him since childhood. This man before him was a complicated being, a harsh outer wrapper that revealed hints of a softer centre. Before he promised anything Maion found himself asking; "And what do I do if they try to bribe you to stay away from me? I am a Crowned Prince after all. What if they tell you that you are damaging the royal image, damaging me, and that for my sake you must leave? What will you do then....?" Maion didn't know anything about something similar happening to Cody years earlier, perhaps if he did he would never have spoken those words. Still, these questions meant something to him... if he was going to risk everything, even his brothers wrath for not dying, then he needed to know they were on equal footing.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 am
Syaoran-Puu
[Yum!!!!!

"Oh?" Was all he could say. "How long ago had it been since he had last recieved a compliment like that? Before he could ponder the thought, pain ripped through him at the prince's next words, his expression one of someone being shot. Immediately he turned away for fear of the darker haired male seeing it. "I...would never do such a thing." He forced through gritted teeth, thinking that maybe it would keep the pain from lacing his words. He knew all too well about the possibility, Cody wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy. He swallowed, a tremor in his throat that threatened to clog with emotion. Never would he do that to anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Yeah smile smells nice already. Shame it still has an hour left to finish off. Will probably end up making some chocolate dipped shortbread, or maybe a cake too XD hehehe.

"I...would never do such a thing."

Those words lacerated his heart, the pain that seeped through every word nearly broke him, especially when the other rolled over. What had got into him? It was clear the reaction was based on more than simply being asked those questions... did that mean... could it be.... the rumours about this guy had ended like that?

Getting off the bed, Maion walked around to the opposite side before kneeling on the floor leaning his upper body and arms on the bed. "I'm sorry. I... didn't mean to hurt you." Was all he could muster, the urge to hold this man nearly consumed him.... but things were still so new that Maion didn't know if the other would accept his attempts at comfort or not. That was the only reason that Maion remained distant.

Desperate for something he could do to help he asked plainly; "Let me help you...."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 am
Syaoran-Puu
Stop teasing me! I needs mah foodehs! I have watch soon, so I'll be off the pc in less than an hour.

The dip in the bed left when the weight left behind him. At first he closed his eyes tightly with a small sigh. He'd pushed him away already. But a gentle voice in front of him made his eyes open cautiously. "It's fine." He murmured in reply, his face threatening to fall back to its' mask. But the damage was nearly irreparable, he could not deny him when he offered. "His name was Mikael." Slowly he told the story, stating it like mere facts so as to save his heart the ache it caused to speak of it. He spoke of the love they had, his parents' reaction, and the leaving of his lover all because of the large sum of money his father had paid. In the end he was exhausted, not having thought of the complete debacle in such a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
My bad smile sorry. I would offer you some but it won't pass through my computer.... have fun on watch.

Maion listened to the story, noting how Cody was trying to detach himself from the story... it clearly had messed with him. What a lowlife to do that to someone you claimed to love! Then again, perhaps for Cody and himself, money wasn't important... they had it, maybe for those who didn't it was worth turning your back on something far more precious, something rarer. NO! He had spent time with the poorest of the poor today; and most had seemed happy with their nothing, simply happy to have each other.

As the story came to an end Maion couldn't hold back any more, sitting on the bed he pulled Cody into his lap and just held him, one hand gently stroking the guys back. Once all the words were spoke Maion remained silent, trying his best to bit back a curse at this Mikael, trying to stall his impulse to hunt the guy down and decapitate him.... lowlife scum. Not wanting Cody to take any response of Maion's as pity he decided to go for an alternative approach.... attempt to cheer him up. "More for me...." He gave him a gentle squeeze.

"If it helps," He started, his tone serious but gentle, "I would never do that. I care not for possession or money; although I suspect most would believe otherwise. Not one item I own, bar my sword, was of my choosing. Though since I am a Prince... you are more likely to be targeted." Sad but true.

He softly kissed the top of Cody's head. Leaving his lips there for a moment before saying in a whisper; "I will have him hunted down like the dog he is, if you asked it of me."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Syaoran-Puu

It shocked him to feel the sudden warmth enveloping his torso, glancing up to the face of the prince uncertainly before the need took him and he silently rested agaisnt his chest, listening to the rhythm of his heart. More for him indeed. A small smile crept up onto his features despite his situation. maybe all would be alright with the nobleman."I really hope it is true. I cannot take another like that." But when he voiced his offer, the brunet froze. "No." He responded, his voice hinting that there would always be a piece of him that longed brokenly for his lost love. "I would never wish harm on another. It is not my way."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff