Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Here's mine, show me yours (a mule talk thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:48 am
Shedeem
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meet Shiver Died.
I died, but at least I died with a cool looking belt on. xd

User Image

rofl and OMG, HAIR!!
Great avi though 4laugh
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the hair is what killed me. X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 am
Shiver`
Shedeem
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meet Shiver Died.
I died, but at least I died with a cool looking belt on. xd

User Image

rofl and OMG, HAIR!!
Great avi though 4laugh
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the hair is what killed me. X_X

rofl damn the itch  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 pm
Mine is named "Sassy Spider 8itch".

Her purpose in life is to be a Vriska Serket (from Homestuck) cosplay/roleplay mule for when I decide I'm tired of being Vriska on my main account.

I used to have a bunch of other mules but I lost the passwords and forgot the email addresses for them so they are probably kinda dead now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm
I used to have one or two mules lying around but I've long since forgotten their usernames. The one mule I regret not having access to is High Priestess Aimi. Well, she was more like an alternate character account. When I first started posting in the GCD that was my perma avatar. After I changed avatar base to my current character, Rika, who I've had for the past 2 1/2 years or so, I made a side account with my first character. However I lost the password and email so I've no way of getting on that account anymore. She's all dressed up if anyone wants to pay her a visit~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 pm
We should have a GCD mule day where all we post with are our mules.

Have the answer key (who is who list) in a forum page somewhere in this guild so people can refer to it if they want to see who they're talking to...

or maybe make it a "figure it out yerself biotccchh" thing xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm
Existential Existence

Have the answer key (who is who list) in a forum page somewhere in this guild so people can refer to it if they want to see who they're talking to...

That's be fun! I think people will know who I am since both my mule and my main have similar looks at the moment (and the same blue font).  

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Freya Caelum

Ruthless Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:54 pm
Shedeem
Seren Lily
The only mule I generally use is Gale Winters. Typically to help with achievements when I needed them, and occasionally for holiday events and the like. Otherwise, he's mostly just a character--I post in his journal every so often and update his profile sometimes.

I also have another mule for storage, but I don't put in nearly the amount of effort in her as I do for Gale.

He's very cool looking, does he normally wear black and blue?

Actually, I never thought about it before, but he really does. Anytime I think of making another outfit for him, it usually ends up with black and blue somewhere in there. It's thanks to his "base" of hair and eyes, I guess. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm
Seren Lily
Shedeem
Seren Lily
The only mule I generally use is Gale Winters. Typically to help with achievements when I needed them, and occasionally for holiday events and the like. Otherwise, he's mostly just a character--I post in his journal every so often and update his profile sometimes.

I also have another mule for storage, but I don't put in nearly the amount of effort in her as I do for Gale.

He's very cool looking, does he normally wear black and blue?

Actually, I never thought about it before, but he really does. Anytime I think of making another outfit for him, it usually ends up with black and blue somewhere in there. It's thanks to his "base" of hair and eyes, I guess. XD

hehe that's cute though, it's like his thing  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm
Existential Existence

OMG, no one would know I was FairyOfGrace lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:35 pm
that's cheating dramallama  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 pm
Alecto
Mine is named "Sassy Spider 8itch".

Her purpose in life is to be a Vriska Serket (from Homestuck) cosplay/roleplay mule for when I decide I'm tired of being Vriska on my main account.

I used to have a bunch of other mules but I lost the passwords and forgot the email addresses for them so they are probably kinda dead now.

So you and Sassy Spider 8itch kind of cosplay the same person or you just put that on today?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm
Existential Existence
that's cheating dramallama

But, I posted all of the ones I would use... though i guess I could use the others... there are others ><  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Halfling Heroine
I used to have one or two mules lying around but I've long since forgotten their usernames. The one mule I regret not having access to is High Priestess Aimi. Well, she was more like an alternate character account. When I first started posting in the GCD that was my perma avatar. After I changed avatar base to my current character, Rika, who I've had for the past 2 1/2 years or so, I made a side account with my first character. However I lost the password and email so I've no way of getting on that account anymore. She's all dressed up if anyone wants to pay her a visit~

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm
Existential Existence

Ok lets do it plan the day.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence

Ok lets do it plan the day.

You razz i'm too lazy  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out