Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

When he woke the next morning, he was disappointed to find the other was not by his side. Cursing a little under his breath; he climbed out of bed and went to go shower. This all took him only a little over an hour so he went to go check on him. “You should pack all those things into a bag that I left for you on your desk here. After you do come down and have breakfast before we go alright. “With that, he left his room and went down into the dinning room; seeming to be in a bad mood so he snapped at who ever was in his way.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto looked up when the man entered his room. He was exploring the touch pad he had received testing his knowledge of it. "Good morning sir," Haruto greeted. "I shall, i'm sorry I was unaware that it was time for breakfast."he stated turning off the device and moving to grab the bag. He left the room a few minutes later bag in hand making his way through the halls of the house. Finding the dinning room he entered unsure where he was to sit or what he was to do.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He was reading over a paper when he heard him come in. Looking up; he seemed to sigh and looked back to his papers. “You can sit where ever you want and just tell the maid what you want to eat so she can bring it from the kitchen,” he said simply to him. “We leave in twenty minutes so don’t long to eat alright. And remember to stock the meeting room and to take notes during the meeting today alright,” he said simply to him, wondering how he was going feel. Though his thoughts quickly went to the demons, trying to figure out how to keep them away from his human.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded when the other told him he could sit where ever he like. He moved to sit close to the man but just out of arms reach in case. “I would like some yogurt and fresh fruit.” He told the maid softly. He set his bag down and sat in the chair. “I won’t take to long to eat.” Haruto assured. When he received his food he dipped the fruit in the yogurt. “I will take notes. I have figured out the touch pad I believe so I will be able to take notes on that. Are my clothes acceptable for going to this meeting?” he asked.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Looking up from his paper, he merely nodded before he looked back down. “You will only need to wear a suit when the people are from out of town. So I will warn you in advance about it alright,” he said simply. He then folded and set the paper down before he finished up his coffee. “And today you are to also order in our lunch as well alright. You can order anything for us but it cannot have onions since I detest those things,” he said with a shiver, always hating how they smelled and tasted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

“Thank you then.” Haruto said with a nod. He ate only a few more pieces of fruit before he decided he was done. “I will order something for lunch with no onions. Is there a particular quality you think would be good for the meeting?” Haruto questioned. For the rest of the time he merely pushed around his food occasionally bringing the fork to his mouth before putting it down. It was a habit he had obtained when he had gone to work for his ‘boss’.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Don’t play with your food,” he said, shaking his head at this point. “And not really, but it cannot be any low grade quality either. Ask them if the meat they us is half and half or pure.” Getting up, he put on his jacket before picking up his brief case and seeming to look to the other for a moment. “And just for an added measure…in case you see those guys from last night, just yell out my name. I don’t care if you don’t see me or I am not near, just yell it out alright,” he told, sounding very serious on this point. With one more look at him, he walked out the of the dinning room and out into the waiting car.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto set down his fork when Asher told him to stop playing with his food. “I will make sure it is not low quality.” The brunette said with a nod. “I will do so.” He nodded. “Do you think they will really come after me?” Haruto blinked a bit worried. None the less he got up and grabbed his bag following the man outside. He entered the waiting car.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Knowing them then yes they might which is why you cannot leave the eighth floor today,” he stated to him. “You tell the secretary to have the food brought up alright…and if I do find out you left the floor…you will be in big trouble.” He starred at him for a few moments before looking out the window. He couldn’t help but be mean; he knew if he was nice there was a chance he might ask to be set free and he didn’t want to let the human go now that he had found him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

“I understand I will stay within the perimeters of the eighth floor.” Haruto assured a bit unsure as to why he would be such an option for the men earlier. It wasn’t like he would know anything. Haruto gave a sigh as the car traveled looking for good food places that delivered on the touch pad while the car moved trying to be ahead of the game.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

After a moment, he looked over to him, trying to figure out what to do. “Have you figured out which college you would like me to enroll you in,” he asked looking to him. “And before I do make it final I want to over look the school you want. But if you don’t want to attend an online one I can arrange for you to go to one maybe two or three times a week. Though you would have to go with four guard’s everyday to make sure that you are safe.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

“I haven’t had time to look. I apologize… I was quite preoccupied with trying to get all this technology figured out.” Haruto said sheepishly. “I will find one as soon as I can.” He continued to apologize. “I don’t think I’ll have time to go to an non online college. I will find an online college that is suitable and have you look it over.”

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this, he gave a small nod as he rested his hand on his palm and looked out the window. Part of him wasn’t used to hiding his wings; well they were not the white feathery wings he loved. But either way, he was used to having them out when he wanted. Which made him realize that he needed to tell him soon before it was too late. He figured he would have to do it tonight before the others came up before them again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was relieved when the other nodded and didn’t press more about the school which he hadn’t researched at all. “I found somewhere for lunch. Its decently priced and well rated in quality. It’s a sandwich place, would that be acceptable of would you like something different for this afternoon?” Haruto questioned. He had a few other options lined up if this one did not suit the man’s needs for the lunch meeting.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“What ever you want is fine with me, just make sure they don’t skimp on the meat,” he said looking to him. When the car got to office building, he stepped out and began to walk inside. He was greeted by a few people whom he just nodded to them, introducing them all to Haruto; whom he called his new personal assistant. Getting into the elevators, he waited for the other to get in before he pressed the button for the eighth floor. “Before you look at lunch, prepare the meeting room which is a few doors down from my office.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas