Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Random fact about yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 pm
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw
I cannot for the life of me stand rotting fruit. Especially when I clear out food and discover it slightly rotting. emotion_donotwant

I can handle body fluids, eviscerations, blood, needles, missing body parts or even diseased/rotting flesh.

but rotting ******** THAT s**t I AM OUTTA THERE.
The bad fruit will always gross me out more. The worst, though, is finding rotten potatoes. emotion_puke
;-; I screamed when I grabbed a rotten fruit by mistake when looking for an apple to eat in our little fruit bowl we have at home.
I'm such a ninny with rotting fruits and veggies. emo

Festering onions are also pretty nasty. ma, why do you have to be a food hoarder crying whhhhhhyyyy rotten stuff can be avoided if you didn't collect perishables like they were going out of style.
Ohgodrottenapples! I found a bag of them in my mom's van when we cleaned it out. There were maggots, and I did throw up. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm
Anghared Starwing
Ohgodrottenapples! I found a bag of them in my mom's van when we cleaned it out. There were maggots, and I did throw up. gonk

crais with you at the thought. crying
it just makes me sad because now its inedible.
and a waste of food at that point.

idk why it makes me so squeemish. for crying out loud I've dealt with having to clean up vomit in a pool and having to swim in the pool next to the stuff D:< and wound care is naaaaasty s**t. But it doesn't bugger me as much as rotten foods.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm
I sneeze when I eat dark chocolate  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing

idk why it makes me so squeemish. for crying out loud I've dealt with having to clean up vomit in a pool and having to swim in the pool next to the stuff D:< and wound care is naaaaasty s**t. But it doesn't bugger me as much as rotten foods.

Wound care does not faze me. In fact it fazed me less than it did the nurses who had to change bandages for me.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing

Wound care does not faze me. In fact it fazed me less than it did the nurses who had to change bandages for me.

hahahaha, wow. I thought catheter stuff was gonna gross me out. and it's like, meh, just aim right when doing women. No biggie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing

hahahaha, wow. I thought catheter stuff was gonna gross me out. and it's like, meh, just aim right when doing women. No biggie.
It's just inserting and removing the tubing, right? As long as you are being careful, I can't see it being that bad. Of course, this is coming from the person who managed to creep out a doctor's assistant when she took my blood, because I wouldn't look away. And when I saw it filling the tube, I said 'coool'. Apparently if you have an interest in blood, you are automatically a Goth, instead of a rational person with an interest in biology and anatomy. rolleyes  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 pm
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing

It's just inserting and removing the tubing, right? As long as you are being careful, I can't see it being that bad. Of course, this is coming from the person who managed to creep out a doctor's assistant when she took my blood, because I wouldn't look away. And when I saw it filling the tube, I said 'coool'. Apparently if you have an interest in blood, you are automatically a Goth, instead of a rational person with an interest in biology and anatomy. rolleyes
You do have to do a lot of cleaning around that area too. I mean, some of the secretions, especially if someone has STDs of some sort or just *don't/can't* clean their bits are gross, but nothing really must barf now kind of deal.

xd I creep out assistants too because I watch them take my blood. Usually they settle down when I told them I'm a nursing student and I'm curious about their technique rofl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm
Slick Southpaw
You do have to do a lot of cleaning around that area too. I mean, some of the secretions, especially if someone has STDs of some sort or just *don't/can't* clean their bits are gross, but nothing really must barf now kind of deal.

xd I creep out assistants too because I watch them take my blood. Usually they settle down when I told them I'm a nursing student and I'm curious about their technique rofl
I didn't really think about that, but now that you said it, I visualized. gonk
I didn't bother telling the lady why I thought it was cool. The disgusted look she gave me made me think she wouldn't believe me anyway.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw

I didn't bother telling the lady why I thought it was cool. The disgusted look she gave me made me think she wouldn't believe me anyway.
emotion_awesome
least you don't have to study it in great detail with high def pics

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw

emotion_awesome
least you don't have to study it in great detail with high def pics
You cannot imagine how happy that fact makes me. emotion_awesome  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:35 pm
i have a needle phobia that is potentially deadly!!! what happens is, i make myself nervous to the point where, when i finally get the needle, my blood pressure drops and i pass out.

turns out, sometimes people have had their blood pressure drop too low, and that caused death. so whenever i ened to get a needle, i have to do this whole song and dance where i lay down, make the doctor count down for me, and have someone hold my hand.

when that happens i only HALF pass out. which still isnt fun but u know. at least i probably wont die.

i want tattoos and piercings and stuff, but it's hard to build up the courage and go get that stuff done  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Equinoxious
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get sick when I eat dark chocolate. Its so gross!  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Shiver`
Equinoxious

It's so good gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm
Shiver`
Equinoxious

emotion_dowant MORE FOR ME THEN
<3 dark chocolate.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 pm
I've been cut by tons of things, and it doesn't phase me

except two things:
paper cuts, and cardboard cuts

NOTHING BUT THOSE HURT!? WHY gonk  
Come Back Mero <33