Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
I used to play Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the- *Dies* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 pm
The best I can get my daedric sword is 120. I only have like 45 in one handed, though, and I don't think I have more than 2 points in the main perk.

Is it possible to get better than this, does anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm
Deep South
@Haijin: Cicero as in the jester who was the keeper of the Night Mother?
I killed him as soon as I got a chance emotion_donotwant he was so obnoxious

Yeah, that's him. He's annoying as ******** at first, but he grew on me after awhile. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's one of the only companions I don't feel slightly guilty stealing/murdering innocent people around. I know most of the companions won't do anything if the dragonborn does that, but Lydia is so totally secretly judging me whenever I pickpocket and dagger people.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm
Skyrim is on hold for now while I finish FF XIII-2.

My character is an Imperial lady; her name is Alderney. smile She's a warrior/mage, because I'm incredibly uncreative and I prefer to beat the crap out of enemies with a sword rather than just using magic. Much more satisfying.

I actually forget what level I am at the moment; it's 20-something I think. All I know is I'm still kinda crap at fighting things, but I'm getting there. xd I can successfully fight dragons at least, so that's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Uncle Haijin
Lydia is probably the most boring companion. I switch her out for Cicero or Marcurio as soon as possible in my games.

I went through most of my game so far with Faendal. I was actually kinda sad when we had to part ways because he kept dying, no matter how much armour I put on him. Lydia complains too much for my liking.

"I am sworn to carry your burdens.....*groans*"
"Look b***h, just carry this stuff and drop the attitude! Don't make me set you on fire again. stare "  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Cicero has been a naughty boy...

I kinda want to borrow/play my friend's copy for a bit just to see how it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:10 pm
Deep South
I Found A Sexy 1
Deep South
I Found A Sexy 1
(Sorry for the double post)

Have any of you ever run into the end of the map? It's amazing. You're just wandering forever and suddenly you just hit this invisible wall. Mindblowing, dude.

Idk maybe I'm just easily amused LOL

doubleposting as well, but yes! It blew my mind the first time. I swam out into the ocean in the north and just kept going until... wall!

Back when I played Morrowind I tried that out in Solstheim and since there's no fast traveling in that game I had to swim all the way back emotion_facepalm

LOL! That sucks bad. I would hate no fast traveling.
I've never played any other the other oblivion games.

In Morrowind you had to walk everywhere gonk though I cheated the system by using these spell that made you jump really high and really far, then using float/slow down spells to descend without killing myself XD

I never played Oblivion. I just got an xbox 360 for Christmas so I have a lot of catching up to do, games-wise

@Haijin: Cicero as in the jester who was the keeper of the Night Mother?
I killed him as soon as I got a chance emotion_donotwant he was so obnoxious

Oh man I hear you on the catching up thing. I still haven't even unwrapped Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I was too distracted with skyrim so I never got around to playing it before this semester started up.

gonk gonk gonk @ 18 hours of course work.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 am
Uncle Haijin
Lydia is probably the most boring companion. I switch her out for Cicero or Marcurio as soon as possible in my games.

I never use companions, they don't suit my current character. Lydia just sits in my house eating constantly and telling me how dedicated she is.

AngeIsThanatos

I put Skyrim on hold for the same reason. FFXIII-2 is still too structured for my liking though. You can go where you like and do what you like ...as long as you have the right items to open the areas. To get those items mostly requires you to do things in the order they want you to. I ended up going back to Skyrim half way through.
I will finish XIII-2 eventually ...probably sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 am
Karrna
Uncle Haijin

I never use companions, they don't suit my current character. Lydia just sits in my house eating constantly and telling me how dedicated she is.

AngeIsThanatos

I put Skyrim on hold for the same reason. FFXIII-2 is still too structured for my liking though. You can go where you like and do what you like ...as long as you have the right items to open the areas. To get those items mostly requires you to do things in the order they want you to. I ended up going back to Skyrim half way through.
I will finish XIII-2 eventually ...probably sweatdrop

I just pictured fat lydia shoving bonbons in her mouth and yelling, 'i am your loyal servant!'  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am
So I was playing, and the game crashed. So I reloaded my game, and I was seriously overburdened, and I was like, 'WTF?' so I was looking through my inventory and I found that I was carrying two whiterun guards.

So I dropped them, and it spawned, two whiterun guards, who immediately started fighting an imperial soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 pm
ROMVLVS
So I was playing, and the game crashed. So I reloaded my game, and I was seriously overburdened, and I was like, 'WTF?' so I was looking through my inventory and I found that I was carrying two whiterun guards.

So I dropped them, and it spawned, two whiterun guards, who immediately started fighting an imperial soldier.

HOLY CRAP rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm
"Maiq is tired now go bother someone else"

emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm
Eudaemon
ROMVLVS

The thing that made me question it even more, is that Whiterun is an imperial city.

I kind of wish I had kept one and put it in a cabinet or something. I guess that means I might be able to use the console to add guards to my inventory?  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 pm
ROMVLVS
Eudaemon
ROMVLVS

The thing that made me question it even more, is that Whiterun is an imperial city.

I kind of wish I had kept one and put it in a cabinet or something. I guess that means I might be able to use the console to add guards to my inventory?

I just tried...you can't. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm
So I've made myself a temporary skin on Minecraft. Eh? Eh?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Eudaemon
ROMVLVS
Eudaemon
ROMVLVS

I just tried...you can't. sad

Huh.

It was pretty weird. When it was in my inventory, there were no stats or picture. They weighed close to 120-130 each, because I had about 220-250, and it said it was around 475. I was in the middle of making stuff when it happened. I decided that I wanted a new dagger and bow.

Because of the fact that that happened leads to some interesting mod ideas, though. Like atronauchs in a bottle or something.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff