Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain smiled at everyone coming, waving happily. "Chao~" She sing-songed happily.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting arrived almost last. His eyes still just as icey. He crossed his arms, leaning against the barn without any recognition of the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow looked around the group again, slightly nervous. At least now she had a chance to make an actual short film... right? If this didn't all fail. "Um, okay..." she trailed off staring into the woods, thinking she heard Pony. Shaking her head she continued, "So we have to do this short film thing, right? Well, I can do all the camera work and editing, so we don't really need to worry about that. But, uh, I guess we do need to know whether we're doing a documentary, or, like, a narrative. And then, what about? We'll probably end up filming around here, so..." She trailed off, looking at the group questioningly.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia noted eveybody's greetings, noting how most of them nodded. It was kinda funny, really. Watching Willow speak, she noticed how she kept glancing at the forest, as if she heard something. Maybe she was just looking for Pony... "Wouldn't it be easier if we did a... narrative, or whatever? Cause, I swear Maddle said we all had to be in it," Amelia mused out loud, thoughtful. She had been thinking about making clothes again....

DANNY
Danny just shrugged. He was closest to The Forest, so close that he would have to take a step backwards to be 'officially' inside it. He was leaning against a tree, supposedly relaxed. He didn't really care what they did one way or another, as long as they passed.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa winced internally and felt sick just thinking of being in front of a camera. Though a narrative sounded like a good idea, she thought she could possibly get away with being hidden in the film, like maybe a rock but even that would bother her. She was expressionless outside though and just looked at the forest. Seeing Danny was close, she got an idea and whispered to Keithen before walking away. Being far enough away from the group to be out of sight but still by shadows, she stepped through them and thought of the place she wanted to go. Being unseen, she appeared hidden behind Danny and poked his back before going back into the shadows away, walking back to the group as if she had only left for a second.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen looked to her uncertain and turned to the group. "She'll be back," He told them calmly, speaking for the first time. His voice was a deep appealing baritone, pleasant to the ears. He was relieved to see her return safely. Taking her hand calmly as she did and looked to her then the boy, Danny which he felt might've been who her target was before his attention was to the Amelia girl. "As long as it doesn't interfere with my work schedule after school, I'm fine with just about anything. If it's a narrative, maybe each of us could glance at a book we each like and pull some ideas from there and brainstorm next time we meet," He suggested. It was the most he had spoken and then he was silent.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona waved slightly to Hasting, even if he gave her no recognition in return. She looked a bit surprised when the male Mictian spoke. She had thought he was a mute at first. This only made her curious before he spoke his idea, which she didn't think was bad but could this group get along long enough to agree with each other, she thought to herself. She knew that Keithen worked at the bookstore only because she'd been in there after school a couple of times.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 pm
Name: Ashtoreth more known by Tori
Power:Uses the element wind
Secret:A weak demon in the Gremory clan
Bio:Moved to this town because it's a perfect setting for a demon child
Appearance:User Image
Other: Doesn't act like most demons would
Theme:Inu X Boku SS opening song full

Name:Gabriel
Power: Able to teleport15 times but after that he has to wait 10 sec.
Secret: loves apples like me = w =
Bio: Finally starting high school after having a few years of hose tutoring
Appearance:User Image
Other:
Theme: Naruto Shippuden Ending 9 full  

Isniffapples
Crew

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 am
Tori
Tori stumbled nearly falling over while trying to catch her breath. "s-sorry for being so late!"She said loudly so everyone can hear. "I wasn't able to make it to the official meeting. The pink women said she overheard you coming to a cabin near the forest." Tori explained knowing everyone was wondering why she was suddenly there.

Gabriel
Gabriel finally caught up to Tori. He looked around at all the other kids who seemed like the nonsocial type. "Wassup?" He said after Tori got done explaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 am
~~Rain~~

Rain gave a wave at the new commers with a smile. She turned her attentain to Keithen, whom she also thought was mute. "That sounds like a good idea." She said pleasently.

>>Hasting<<

"...."  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 am
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow watched as Danny jumped away from the tree like he'd been bitten, and couldn't help smirking a little. As Keithen spoke, she looked to him in mild surprise, but nodded "Sounds like a good plan... anyone else have anything to bring up?" She asks just as Tori and Gabriel come up. "Ah, hello. Glad you could make it, but I think we're rapping up... Uh, you heard about the short film thing, right?" Willow asked, fighting the urge to turn sharply towards The Forest. She failed when she heard a particularly long yowl, taking a step in The Forests direction. "I'll, uh, I'll be right back..." she murmured, walking into The Forest as if being pulled by some force.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Hia," Amelia greets the two new comers brightly. "I'm Amelia," she starts, noticing Willow's odd behavior. When she walks into The Forest, dread fills her. What was she doing?! "Willow? Willow what are you doing?!" She calls, coming to a stop right in front of The Forest. Something was wrong. She couldn't just leave Willow. She plunged in after her sister.

DANNY
Danny watched Sarifa leave, mildly curious about her whereabouts. Then he felt the poke in his back, he admits it did startle him, and thats it. "s**t!" he hissed jumping away from the tree, turning distrustful eyes on it. Seeing nothing he leaned back against the tree, noticing that Sarifa was back. He easily put two and two together. Not cool.
Danny watched the girls leave, slightly confused and concerned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 am
~~Rain~~

Rain whipped her head toward Amelia and Willow. "Ah! Where you you two going?!" She called with concern, figiting uncomfortably once more. "Oh what to do...." She whispered to herself. What if they got in trouble? How would they protect themselves? She had water abilities so.... She ran after them.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting watched the three, raising a brow. Well, that was unexpected.  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked to the new arrivals without much expression but nods to them slightly. Barely glancing at Danny after his reaction, even if it pleased her. Looking to the three that ran into the forest, she blinked and shook her head. Debating if she should follow, she looked to Keithen when he held tighter to her hand.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen did much the same as Sarifa's. The corner of his lip turns up just a millimeter in the hint of a smile at Rain's and Willow's comments then it was gone. They had caught the sound as well but he wasn't going to let Sarifa be foolish enough as to follow.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona waved to the new arrivals then looked at the three that went into the forest. Concern and a little annoyance seemed to show on her face as she walked toward the forest as well, looking to the others one time before she ran in after the three girls. What a troublesome group this would be, she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow was walking through The Forest, going by sound alone. The only problem was, the meowing and yowling kept coming from different directions. She felt the nervousness creeping back up, and the worry. What did she do? Willow stopped, hearing rustling coming from behind her. She slowly turned, dread curling in her belly.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia was chasing after her sister, but didn't get very far. Willow almost seemed to slip between two tree's and disappeared. Oh god, what if she did disappear, just like that girl from last year... Amelia turned around, almost running right into Rain. She let out a startled yelp, her eyes wide. "R-Rain!" she stutters, clearly still startled. "I can't find her anywhere,"

DANNY
Danny grew uneasy the longer the girls were in The Forest. Even though he spent a lot of time around here, he had never actually gone far into it. You couldn't really blame him for that, could you? "Maybe we should follow them or get some help," he says to nobody in particular. Making a decisions , he stepped into The Forest.

(Edited!)  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain looked at Amelia. "Dont worry, we'll find her. If i can find clues or a trail...." She looked around, seeing a tail of loose and flat dirt and crumbled grass like someone ran through it. "Follow me." She said, grabbing her wrist and running.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting, himself, starting getting antsy. He looked at Danny and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm
Tori
Tori exhaled after realizing she was holding her breath. Taking a nervous steps towards the woods and stopping at the edge. She looked back at the other kids nervously before heading in after the others.

Gabriel
Gabriel balded up his fist and puffed his chest out a little. "We just can't let the girls go in and trying to be brave." He said trying to sound heroic. He caught up to Tori and both of them started searching for the others.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa as Danny soon went in. This was starting to get annoying and fast, she glared slightly and yanked her hand from Keithen's tight grip. Glaring at him slightly, she sighed and walked to the forest. Looking to the moon and the shadows. This was a scary night but they needed that project. People were stupid sometimes, she thought shaking her head and clearing her mind, she stepped through the tree's shadow, not caring if the others saw, appearing in a shadow close to Danny. "You're too slow," She said coldly and took his hand and pulled. Shadow-porting with him, thinking of Amelia before they were with the girls. Letting go of his hand, she probably spooked the girls, having no clue of Rain.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen was a bit surprised before he saw his cousin openly use her gift. He then sighed annoyed and went in after her, even if he didn't know where she was, he could feel her. It was hard to explain but he could look for her.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona was rather close as she listened to the earth and followed where it told her that the others were. Getting close, she yelled. "There you are...How'd Sarifa and Danny get here..." She was more than confused but now wasn't the time for this. They now needed to find Willow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain was terribly spooked by Safria, to the point that she created a water sheild she took from the ground around her and Amelia, then saw who it was. "Crap...." She whispered, the water falling back into the earth.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting huffed, running inside. Damn. Everything always happens to me....  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

BellxSong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 am
~Aliya~

Aliya watched from a short distance as everyone talked. She kinda froze up when they started heading into the Forest, and her thoughts began whirling. What the hells are they doing? Are they morons? I swear, they, like, WANT to disappear off the face of the earth! She stood there a moment longer, her ears itching to just relax. With a sigh that turned into a shudder, she ran into the forest.

~Reed~

Reed listened as everyone chatted. The air turned cold without the sun, and she was most definitely shivering. As she watched, Willow turned and headed into the forest, almost as if she was being... pulled. Reed felt a different kind of cold settle over her. She had no idea what to do. Reed started when Aliya ran past her and into the forest. She shivered and, after a few more moments, she followed Aliya past the treeline.

~Isao~

Isao had arrived a little late, around the time when the Willow girl had began talking about their assignment. No one had noticed him, something he was aiming for. He slumped against the old shack, playing with the bit of metal in his hands. When he looked up, he didn't see anyone. "Wha..." He blinked, wondering for a moment if they had all headed home. No, I would have noticed.. they would have had to walk past me. He turned his gaze the the Forest, and felt shiver run down his spine. Isao reached into his pocket and grabbed the rest of the metal there, meshing it all together and forming a small knife. He clutched it tight and headed in, hoping that nothing had happened to them.  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff