Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Slick Southpaw
KaylaGalela
So, for me, a RIG is only good if it has some nice items that I can actually afford without feeling like I wasted my gold. That means very few RIGs are good RIGs. ^^

I miss real EIs. I don't know what I'm going to do after the Zodiacal finishes. There won't be anything for me to look forward to anymore.
Couldn't agree more.
I liked the anticipation and speculation of the real EIs. I remember doing research on etymology of a word to see if it made clues about the next stage or the theme of the EI rofl
User Image
Yeah, that was a lot of fun, wasn't it? xD
Now the most you can get with a RIG is trying to figure out what an item might be a reference to, and then you get things like "this item is a reference to Star Wars because it has stars in it and so did all the Star Wars movies."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm
FairyOfGrace

They can drop though, or go up. I wont buy something that cost so much, and does so little. I am with you on all that, sometimes though. Something well pixel can make all the difference.
User Image
I'm sure we all will make exceptions like that. I might pay a high price for something if I want it bad enough. 3nodding

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:42 pm
KaylaGalela
FairyOfGrace

They can drop though, or go up. I wont buy something that cost so much, and does so little. I am with you on all that, sometimes though. Something well pixel can make all the difference.
User Image
I'm sure we all will make exceptions like that. I might pay a high price for something if I want it bad enough. 3nodding

Same, I don't always have the gold though so i wait and hope it drops or I get the gold.
Favorite rig item so far?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm
KaylaGalela
Slick Southpaw
KaylaGalela
So, for me, a RIG is only good if it has some nice items that I can actually afford without feeling like I wasted my gold. That means very few RIGs are good RIGs. ^^

I miss real EIs. I don't know what I'm going to do after the Zodiacal finishes. There won't be anything for me to look forward to anymore.
Couldn't agree more.
I liked the anticipation and speculation of the real EIs. I remember doing research on etymology of a word to see if it made clues about the next stage or the theme of the EI rofl
User Image
Yeah, that was a lot of fun, wasn't it? xD
Now the most you can get with a RIG is trying to figure out what an item might be a reference to, and then you get things like "this item is a reference to Star Wars because it has stars in it and so did all the Star Wars movies."
Aww, man the memories. It started off with Alruna's Rose and Spirrow's speculation thread and then took off with that huuuuge thread in the SF (mostly suggestions with speculation) with the Rocket one in the GCD. Then of course the hilarious outrage over the sexiness factor.

I remember doing all this research on the Anima Adent...whatever it was called, the blue one that o_8 made and thinking it had to do with blue genies rofl Same with jenzee's Fremere. And I ******** called it for the flaming turtle in the SF despite everyone hankering for some type of monster cool

I doodled concepts for the Furugasa, and argued till the cows came home with the Lotus.

emo I really missed that stuff. It was like it's own little mystery thing and everybody wanted to "AWW YEAH I ******** FIGURED THAT s**t OUT BEFORE IT EVOLVED, BITCHES"

REI...I tried to get into the guessing but I couldn't. The most exciting thing was speculating what Pistolera was referencing then after that it faded.
/nostalgia

EDIT: Oh and Pico's Urn. That s**t was fun to figure out with pepper-tea's little breadcrumbs. Lyndexter's journal as well.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 pm
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
FairyOfGrace

User Image

Same, I don't always have the gold though so i wait and hope it drops or I get the gold.
Favorite rig item so far?
User Image
My favorite? That's a tough one. I've been wanting a Gaia-tan since she came out, but back then I thought 1.1Mil was too much. And she's not even all that expensive compared to some stuff. ^^

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff