Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Am I the only one who still has a celebrity crush at 22? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 pm
really just hugh jackman...and only if he's playing manly, burly lumberjack types.

I.E. wolverine or and australian cowboy.....

I'm uhhhh.... into burly lumberjacks.

also bruce campbell... not so much these days... and only really when he's drenched in blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:33 pm
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I can honestly say that if they treated everything as serious business where they were not sabotaging each other's car or racing cars against non-cars, I wouldn't watch it.

Neither would I. The cocking about is what makes it so perfect. Which is why I'd never watch American Top Gear.

I've seen the American version once by accident, and it was boring... no cars being raced against dogs or other things, no race track corners named after Michael Gambon, no sabotage, no arguing over what goes on a cool wall, and I bet that the American version of The Stig never drove a lap around the track listening to morse code.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 pm
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I can honestly say that if they treated everything as serious business where they were not sabotaging each other's car or racing cars against non-cars, I wouldn't watch it.

Neither would I. The cocking about is what makes it so perfect. Which is why I'd never watch American Top Gear.

I've seen the American version once by accident, and it was boring... no cars being raced against dogs or other things, no race track corners named after Michael Gambon, no sabotage, no arguing over what goes on a cool wall, and I bet that the American version of The Stig never drove a lap around the track listening to morse code.

the american top gear makes me ashamed to be an american

for a country full of liars, cheaters, big cars, and s**t blowing up, we somehow made a show about liars, cheaters, big cars, and s**t blowing up boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I've done the same, but changed over when I saw the awkward way everyone tried to be best friends. There was no enthusiasm, no soul, and no real controversy. I don't really understand how it's still on television.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 pm
The Undead Suitor
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

for a country full of liars, cheaters, big cars, and s**t blowing up, we somehow made a show about liars, cheaters, big cars, and s**t blowing up boring.

Just watch the British version, where you can see things like a Reliant Robin turned into a space shuttle and launched or a drag race between a Bugatti Veyron and a Eurofighter Typhoon

Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I've done the same, but changed over when I saw the awkward way everyone tried to be best friends. There was no enthusiasm, no soul, and no real controversy. I don't really understand how it's still on television.

I saw the British version first. I suspect that the only reason the American version exists on television still is because not every cable subscriber includes BBC America as part as their basic tier package where you actually get cable channels, and there still are people that don't quite understand what the Internet is.

When I was still on Comcast, there was the stripped down cable with no cable channels package, the basic tier of cable channels package, then the semi-premium tier that included all the cable channels in the basic tier plus additional ones [like Disney Channel & BBC America] that really should of been part of the basic tier but were not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm
Sachie Whitby
The Undead Suitor
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

Just watch the British version, where you can see things like a Reliant Robin turned into a space shuttle and launched or a drag race between a Bugatti Veyron and a Eurofighter Typhoon

Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I saw the British version first. I suspect that the only reason the American version exists on television still is because not every cable subscriber includes BBC America as part as their basic tier package where you actually get cable channels, and there still are people that don't quite understand what the Internet is.

When I was still on Comcast, there was the stripped down cable with no cable channels package, the basic tier of cable channels package, then the semi-premium tier that included all the cable channels in the basic tier plus additional ones [like Disney Channel & BBC America] that really should of been part of the basic tier but were not.

I also saw the British one first. I can understand that, as until recently, BBC America required the cable box in our area. And it is possible that, technically, what with the internet and such, there are those out there who discovered the original through the US version.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:03 pm
I wish my cable service still had BBC America...It used to come with the standard cable package, but then it got removed about two years ago.
Then I could watch Doctor Who again since I now lack friends with Netflix.

I watched the American Top Gear once. All they did was drive their first cars and then crash them. It was boring.
Never seen the British version, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:10 pm
Eudaemon
I wish my cable service still had BBC America...It used to come with the standard cable package, but then it got removed about two years ago.
Then I could watch Doctor Who again since I now lack friends with Netflix.

I watched the American Top Gear once. All they did was drive their first cars and then crash them. It was boring.
Never seen the British version, though.

I'm pretty sure both Doctor Who and Cool British Top Gear can be watched online.

At least I know Doctor Who can.

But yeah, the british is better. Much like......every american version of something they took off BBC America  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 pm
Shiver`
Ven Loraine

@Shiver

OH LOL xd

Like?
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh so so many.
Gambit from X-Men is probably the top. Been in love with him since the early cartoon was first airing.

Then there is Zelos from Tales of Symphonia, walking sex.
And even Snape from Harry Potter. I don't find him attractive but the way he is written is orgasmic. *reads hes quotes over and over again* whee

I only liked ambit in the Wolverine movie because 1) characters who fight with playing cards are awesome and 2) the actor was handsome. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Death Pop
Ven Loraine
Sachie Whitby
I don't have any celebrity crushes, but I do enjoy looking at models... so pretty. It's their job to be highly attractive so that people will want to look at them then buy expensive clothing.

Now that I hear you talk about models...

I think it is a shame that all "erotic" calendars always have very slutty looking women.
I want to buy one for 2012 but damn, I can not find a nice one.
All those women look so baaaaad. :<

But I want one for my boyfriend's and my apartment. xd

I've never really given a good look at one of the erotic calenders. Which is surprising, I like naked ladies. Haha. I Imagine all the mainstream ones that you'd be able to find and buy easily are filled with the more Playboy type models...which is nice but they're generally not that attractive to me. I little too normal looking. >,< I'd buy a calender of hot alternative girls though... like the models on Gods Girls.

Or Mosh. I love Mosh to freaking pieces, she's such an amazing model. I've been watching her on deviantArt since she was sixteen or seventeen and just started modeling.

I am always looking for something like the Pirelli calendar :<

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Yeata Zi
really just hugh jackman...and only if he's playing manly, burly lumberjack types.

also bruce campbell... not so much these days... and only really when he's drenched in blood.

Ah yeah, Hugh Jackman is one of the most handsome men.

But he is too old for me to have a legitimate crush on him. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 pm
Yeata Zi

YES. HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3 <3

and to a much lesser degree, michael fassbender, christian bale, rober downey jr, heath ledger, gerard butler, jude law etc.

but hugh jackman. ohhh baby <3  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi

and to a much lesser degree, michael fassbender, christian bale, rober downey jr, heath ledger, gerard butler, jude law etc.

yesss heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Harrison Ford, anyone?

If he weren't so short--I'd umf him.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi

LUMBERJACK JUDE LAW  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas