Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 am
Cook dinner for the family. Nobody says thank you, nobody helps with the dishes, then have the cheek to say i should make a cake.
why would I want to slave over a hot stove again tonight for ungrateful ******** slobs.

yup sit around playing ps3 all day, don't help with chores, yeah piss on the toilet floor instead of in the toilet, oh drink out of the milk bottle wheen you have facial herpes too.
Don't forget to fart in my face when i am trying to eat my meal.

Thn mum gets home and complains to me and starts yellling that not all the chores are done.. but don't mention it to the prson who did nothing.
fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuck everyone.
I feel like a maid some days.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:44 am
Shiver`
Sinsario
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wished a fellow GCDer semi friend a Happy Birthday and gift will be on its way, just late.
Got a PM from them a day or two later with "So I how the art coming?" ... I never said I was going to draw them, I was just saving up a bit of gold for a item on their wish list.

Got another PM with details how to draw there completed OC character. Again I made no promises that I was making them art and told them that.

More whiny and hinting.... got annoying. Did not responded.

Today "Sorry if I pissed you off stare "

Now that pissed me off, damn rabbits. stressed

MURDER THEM.
MUR
DER
THEM

oh my god just kill them kill them now auuugghofgsfhdjk
sorry. But. Holy jesus.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And sadly it happened in the past as well. sweatdrop
I know I should be flattered but I'm not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the MANY MANY MANY MANY reasons I told them to go ******** off ages ago.

Anyway....I have nothing to b***h about. I feel left out. scream  

Klim

Adorable Trash

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am
        Gaia bitching. I know it's simple and little and the prices will drop and stabilize...but the instant I went to buy mistletoe headbands for my two mules (I didn't log them in the first day), I bought one, went to the second 1500g listing...expired. Then I go to the next...expired, same person bought it. Happened again until the person bought all the headbands in the MP that were below 5k. Now they're all 5k+ *sobs* I just wanted to buy them for cheap but noooooo. One person bought them all up and now they're no where near the same. I went to go comment on their profile and I lost my nerve. I don't like confrontation aaaaaah.

Non-Gaia bitching. Also, my boyfriend and can't afford to eat very much so my mom helps us out a bit...but she's unemployed now and we're almost out of money. Which is sad and doesn't sound like bitching, BUT the other day on the bus I heard a girl talking about how her parents give her $900 a month in addition to her rent. She said she doesn't have any money for food somehow (I would think $900 would be plenty but she implied that she was using it for non-food items...) so she started shoplifting from Safeway because it's "so easy to do". Which normally wouldn't concern me, but my boyfriend works there and his hours just got cut because people have been regularly shoplifting. Of course...me being non-confrontational I didn't say anything to her. But it has been bugging me for the past month and his hours definitely haven't improved. He's supposed to get 40 hours but only gets around 32 and most of our money goes toward rent for our apartment, which we live in by ourselves because a) it's only one bedroom and b) our last string of rooommates included seven bitchy girls in one house, seven coked out fratboys in another, and a heroin addict in yet another. So yeah. That's my b***h rant.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:04 pm
After picking up my lovely sjiny 3DS today I walked past a clothing store and saw everything was $23.
Find this pretty dress just my size.. go try it on and the breast area of the dress is way WAY too small.
Go find a few other dresses, try them on and the same deal. Made for girls with tiny boobies.
WHY CANT I HAVE NICE DRESSES TOO.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;.;<******** breasts I hate you.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm
SAME GURL, I FEEL YOU.

I can't really wear button-up shirts...as I usually loose a button somewhere. emotion_donotwant Or I just gap like all hell. I hate shopping online for clothes, but apparently clothing stores think all women are under a C cup. I usually shop at Old Navy, but I haven't seen anything really cute lately, and the plus size line is online exclusive, and the sizes are really inconsistent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm
Prince Ichi
SAME GURL, I FEEL YOU.

I can't really wear button-up shirts...as I usually loose a button somewhere. emotion_donotwant Or I just gap like all hell. I hate shopping online for clothes, but apparently clothing stores think all women are under a C cup. I usually shop at Old Navy, but I haven't seen anything really cute lately, and the plus size line is online exclusive, and the sizes are really inconsistent.

it is so gosh darned annoying. It's not my fault i was cursed with E cups. I just wanted a nice dress to wear at christmas. ;.;
Stupid people.

.. why would theey make the plus size online exclusive? I don't see them winning customers with that. Big girls need instore love too 3:  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm
I wear girls' clothes but have a...decent chest.

I understand completely. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
SAME GURL, I FEEL YOU.

it is so gosh darned annoying. It's not my fault i was cursed with E cups. I just wanted a nice dress to wear at christmas. ;.;
Stupid people.

.. why would theey make the plus size online exclusive? I don't see them winning customers with that. Big girls need instore love too 3:
I'm DD's, but hopefully they'll sort of go away after I lose a bit more weight.

IDK MAN It used to be in store, in some of the bigger stores, but they got rid of it for maternity, apparently. I'm tall, have wide set hips, and a large chest.

retail hates me. emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm
Prince Ichi
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
SAME GURL, I FEEL YOU.

Stupid people.

I'm DD's, but hopefully they'll sort of go away after I lose a bit more weight.

IDK MAN It used to be in store, in some of the bigger stores, but they got rid of it for maternity, apparently. I'm tall, have wide set hips, and a large chest.

retail hates me. emo

Mine have not got smaller with my weight loss. They've just become more noticeable xD
And one of my boobs is half a cup larger than th other. So E on one side and a large E/small F on the other. So annoying.
If I wear a low cut top to a computr retail store, I usually come out with some discount o.-

Our little town only just started getting plus size stuff in, I used to have to travel to the city to find anything.
Lol wat? Why not cater to pregnant women and plus size too? RAWR.

I usually end up having to buy tops for taller women (i am only 5'4") and getting them taken in in places so I can have room for my girls. I hate it .. so much extra cost  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:46 pm
★ I wish I could have found a thread like this last Sunday. emotion_donotwant

Uhhhg, Sunday night. I was studying for my two finals which happened to be on Monday morning when my laptop got a virus on it! I didn't have any time to deal with so it's still there...
THEN. Wednesday night when I was studying for my last exam that was on Thursday morning, the power went out!
Did something not want me to pass my finals?!? It's over and I'm still ticked off about it. D8
★

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 pm
So I saved up some money to buy a new cat tower for my cat. Its about five and a half feet tall.

I get it home, build it, and what happens next? My sitter's cat pushes my cat off of it and won't let anyone else near it. crying

Such a jerk of a cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:45 pm
What annoys me: when Im trying to sell a hard to sell item in the exhange, and then someone undercuts me by, like, 1 gold :I
WTF. Ugh. People are morons.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 am
Baaaaw: gotta cover an event with the red cross and because of that I won't be able to go to the pre-Christmas meeting of the gaians in B.A. ;_; ********! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm
FUUUUCK. gonk

My dad may have just totaled the car because of the freshly-fallen snow. It's like the world is telling me, "You want snow? Well, you're gonna get it and it's gonna screw you over and you damn well better like it."

Thankfully he didn't get hurt, but still. Way to ruin the holidays for us, weather. Thanks for that.

Obsequious Minion

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm
Trying to make a christmas avatar.
SDPlus Ol nick unequips silver laurels headpose....

scream  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces