AliceLoathesWonderland
Yeata Zi
AliceLoathesWonderland
Yeata Zi
AliceLoathesWonderland
Yeata Zi
What's celebration curry?

I want gingerbread mens ;.;

Celebration Curry is a curry that my mum's step father/father's family made. They are burmiese Indian.
It's basically a vry rich and very spicy beef curry served with fresh tomato and cucumber salad, rice, plain yogurt and mango chutney,
It takes about 8 hours to cook. But is amazing.

They were so tasty.

That sounds yummy. What makes it a celebration?

It's only made on a special occasion, when celebrating something. It's got a lot more butter oil, garlic and spices than the usual curry mum makes. It's more smooth and creamy if that makes sense >.>
Sounds yummy <3

mhmm. until the backlash a fw hours later xD
ewww heehee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:56 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Iehonatane

Well, it's still totally different than what we have. At my house, the the morning of christmas eve we eat rice porrige with cinnamon and prune soup.

In the evening we have a big roastad ham, freshly-salted salmon, baltic herring with garlic, mixed vegetable salad, sweet potato casserole, carrot casserole and something I think it's called rutabaga casserole in english xD

As dessert we usually have cranberry soup with whipped cream.

We eat the same stuff on the 25th. In Finland the main day for most people is actually the christmas eve. That's when the santa clause visits the families and that's when we open our presents wink

=o that sounds so xciting. I'd be all for trying it all.

It's way too good. I always feel like I'm gonna get fat during christmas xD Hrrr..  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
[color=emo]
AliceLoathesWonderland

Yeah.. I learned a lot about food this year.. the truth and the lies the supermarkets feed you.

I also drink milk straight from a cow, cream and all. which helped me lose a lot of weight o.o
same. i feel so much more cultured LOL.

ewww milk gonk

i hate milk so much. I only like it in food/cereal

I love milk.
The stuff in the super market gives me athsma though so I had to avoid it and drink soy. Then someone suggested raw cows milk.. no more athsma biggrin
wow :'O
I wonder what it was that was messing you up o__o

i loooove soy milk <3 but only the sugar sweetened kind, not the flavoured stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 pm
Iehonatane
AliceLoathesWonderland
Iehonatane

Well, it's still totally different than what we have. At my house, the the morning of christmas eve we eat rice porrige with cinnamon and prune soup.

In the evening we have a big roastad ham, freshly-salted salmon, baltic herring with garlic, mixed vegetable salad, sweet potato casserole, carrot casserole and something I think it's called rutabaga casserole in english xD

As dessert we usually have cranberry soup with whipped cream.

We eat the same stuff on the 25th. In Finland the main day for most people is actually the christmas eve. That's when the santa clause visits the families and that's when we open our presents wink

=o that sounds so xciting. I'd be all for trying it all.

It's way too good. I always feel like I'm gonna get fat during christmas xD Hrrr..

Christmas is the one time you can eat naughtily :3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 pm
[color=emo]
AliceLoathesWonderland
[color=emo]
AliceLoathesWonderland

Yeah.. I learned a lot about food this year.. the truth and the lies the supermarkets feed you.

I also drink milk straight from a cow, cream and all. which helped me lose a lot of weight o.o
same. i feel so much more cultured LOL.

ewww milk gonk

i hate milk so much. I only like it in food/cereal

I love milk.
The stuff in the super market gives me athsma though so I had to avoid it and drink soy. Then someone suggested raw cows milk.. no more athsma biggrin
wow :'O
I wonder what it was that was messing you up o__o

i loooove soy milk <3 but only the sugar sweetened kind, not the flavoured stuff.

Everything is so hyper processed these days, I can only imagine what was causing it.

Soy is good. You only drink sweetend soy? =O
There is nothing wrong with the regular kind. I love a soy latte <33  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:07 pm
I love baking of the cake and pastry kind. Since I have a Christmas party to go to this weekend, I'm making what I call "truffle cakes." They look like candy truffles from the outside but are made out of cake. I even put them in mini wrapers.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 pm
I love food. Especially Italian and Asian. heart

I'm a decent cook but I've become really good at bakin'. Every holiday season I am the bakin' queen in my family. I make mountains of cookies and lotsa pumpkin pie. I found this great recipe for butter pie crust that you mix in a food processor. It was the best pie crust I have ever made! So buttery and flaky....mmmm.
This year I'm gonna make some Swedish ginger cookies and Russian tea cakes ( I believe they're also called Mexican Wedding Cakes).

I wish I can find an apartment with a deck so can grow some veggies. My parents grow a small garden every summer. Lotsa tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, and Sugar Peas. I looooove zucchini.
I'm not a big fan of tomatoes but a slice of a fresh garden tomato on a sandwich is amaaaaaazin' ~ emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm
I love to eat! Anything that catches my little eyes, which is almost everything. Today I have eaten a full breakfast of McDonalds, chocolate, watermelon candy, chinese food, tacos and will eat nutella with toast. Yummy!  

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm
Sachie Whitby
I love baking of the cake and pastry kind. Since I have a Christmas party to go to this weekend, I'm making what I call "truffle cakes." They look like candy truffles from the outside but are made out of cake. I even put them in mini wrapers.

That sounds so fancy, Sachie.
-drools-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm
Nikunya
I love food. Especially Italian and Asian. heart

I'm a decent cook but I've become really good at bakin'. Every holiday season I am the bakin' queen in my family. I make mountains of cookies and lotsa pumpkin pie. I found this great recipe for butter pie crust that you mix in a food processor. It was the best pie crust I have ever made! So buttery and flaky....mmmm.
This year I'm gonna make some Swedish ginger cookies and Russian tea cakes ( I believe they're also called Mexican Wedding Cakes).

I wish I can find an apartment with a deck so can grow some veggies. My parents grow a small garden every summer. Lotsa tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, and Sugar Peas. I looooove zucchini.
I'm not a big fan of tomatoes but a slice of a fresh garden tomato on a sandwich is amaaaaaazin' ~ emotion_kirakira

i agree on the tomato thing, I like a nice thin bit on my salad sammaches or in my salads.
Making pasta sauce from scratch too.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby

-drools-

The ones I have made so far are chocolate. The next batch that I will start making tomorrow will be white cake and chocolate chip. I'm going to bring them to a Christmas party that I am going to on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Lucritiamise
I love to eat! Anything that catches my little eyes, which is almost everything. Today I have eaten a full breakfast of McDonalds, chocolate, watermelon candy, chinese food, tacos and will eat nutella with toast. Yummy!

That is such a unhealthy diet babe xD
i am jelly of your skinnness  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm
Sachie Whitby
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby

-drools-

The ones I have made so far are chocolate. The next batch that I will start making tomorrow will be white cake and chocolate chip. I'm going to bring them to a Christmas party that I am going to on Sunday.

Save me one? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise

Yes, I know. I been eating a lot of chocolate bars, cakes, pound cakes, candies, drinks, burgers, well you get it. Junk food! But will stop soon. Don't want myself to get diabetes for eating too much sugar.

I wish I was skinny, still have a little belly, but it shall be gone soon. Buahahaha.  

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Lucritiamise
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise

Yes, I know. I been eating a lot of chocolate bars, cakes, pound cakes, candies, drinks, burgers, well you get it. Junk food! But will stop soon. Don't want myself to get diabetes for eating too much sugar.

I wish I was skinny, still have a little belly, but it shall be gone soon. Buahahaha.
You are skinny you nob xD
Stop eating so much crap and you wont have to work out so hard <3
-pinches your belly-  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out