Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
COMIC BOOOOOOKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!11!!!1!!!1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 am
netamii
Under The Darkness

I didn't even read many of those...batman and x-men, my bucket list P:
I've only watched anime but...egoists were hiro and nowaki? sorry, it's been a long time D: I remember the main couple was alwas the last one I was waiting to see...

I see that Gaiman has already been mentioned...if you guys like zombies then my sister was kinda obsessed with this web comic - Dead winter I think.
I myself enjoyed Umbrella Academy (:
User Image

I should really get around to reading Batman, I honestly don't know what is stopping me.
Yeah, they're Egoist. And I can't stand the first couple. Simply because Misaki got on my nerves. sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 am
Elfquest anyone?  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

netamii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 pm
Under The Darkness

on my side it's fear that I won't like movies anymore emo
he was the little one right? so annoying :U them being main couple makes me wonder who decided on this weird priority  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:23 pm
Under The Darkness
netamii
Under The Darkness

I didn't even read many of those...batman and x-men, my bucket list P:
I've only watched anime but...egoists were hiro and nowaki? sorry, it's been a long time D: I remember the main couple was alwas the last one I was waiting to see...

I see that Gaiman has already been mentioned...if you guys like zombies then my sister was kinda obsessed with this web comic - Dead winter I think.
I myself enjoyed Umbrella Academy (:
User Image

I should really get around to reading Batman, I honestly don't know what is stopping me.
Yeah, they're Egoist. And I can't stand the first couple. Simply because Misaki got on my nerves. sweatdrop

User Image
Three words: The Killing Joke  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 pm
netamii
Under The Darkness

he was the little one right? so annoying :U them being main couple makes me wonder who decided on this weird priority
User Image

That's always an issue. I know when I really like a book that has a movie adaption I will always end up really disliking the film. sweatdrop So it wouldn't be a surprise if it applied to comic books.
Yup. I think its because its the author's favourite. She does seem to beat a dead horse when it comes to them, as if she just doesn't want to admit enough is enough.

User Image

Yeata Zi
User Image

I just read a synopsis of that. It sounds interesting. emotion_kirakira

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 pm
Under The Darkness
netamii
Under The Darkness

User Image

That's always an issue. I know when I really like a book that has a movie adaption I will always end up really disliking the film. sweatdrop So it wouldn't be a surprise if it applied to comic books.
Yup. I think its because its the author's favourite. She does seem to beat a dead horse when it comes to them, as if she just doesn't want to admit enough is enough.

User Image

Yeata Zi
User Image

User Image
Year one is also pretty good, but I suggest the killing joke.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 pm
Yeata Zi
Under The Darkness
netamii
Under The Darkness

User Image

User Image

Yeata Zi
User Image

User Image
Both are awesome :'D

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader for some Gaiman+Batman awesome.
it's super different but it's still great :'D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:38 pm
Under The Darkness
Propably it would be even worse, I know I'd be pretty messed up by two different visualizations of characters ._. but not every movie was bad...at least in those cases where plots were remotely similar D:
each to their own...I'd get her a living horse just to make her change it even a little  

netamii

netamii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi
Under The Darkness
netamii
Under The Darkness

User Image

User Image

Yeata Zi
User Image

User Image
Both are awesome :'D

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader for some Gaiman+Batman awesome.
it's super different but it's still great :'D

I know I'm gonna like *U*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm
I got two power girl comics from a friend for Christmas.

One is titled "Bomb Squad"
Un fortunately, it's not drawn by Amanda Conner. She's my favorite Power Girl artist, and I always feel liek I am betraying her when I read a power gril comic penciled by a man. :/ It look okkkk.

The second one has a part of Infinite crisis, and some 70s and 80 power girl stuff. The infinite crisis part is drawn by Amanda Conner XD  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash