Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:08 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I've watched too many anime to list properly. XD

My current faves are One Piece, Baccano!, Tiger and Bunny, and Persona 4.
I'm also watching Samurai Champloo and Un-Go right now but I don't particularly like them that much.
*shrugs*

I like to finish things so I won't stop till I'm done. XD

How is Baccano! by the way?
I've been exploring anime options on netflix recently and its a watch now, but I am as yet undecided on whether I should delve into it or not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:12 pm
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
I've been meaning to get into Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Aoi no Exorcist.

The only aninime i've really been watching lately have been Persona 4 The Animation and DURARARA!!

How has the Persona 4 anime been so far? I'm a pretty big fan of the game, but I haven't checked out the anime yet.

I like the anime a lot! It's the only thing really worth watching this season. I have never played the game so I wouldn't know how they compare. ^^'''' Sorry!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:18 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

The only aninime i've really been watching lately have been Persona 4 The Animation and DURARARA!!

How has the Persona 4 anime been so far? I'm a pretty big fan of the game, but I haven't checked out the anime yet.

I like the anime a lot! It's the only thing really worth watching this season. I have never played the game so I wouldn't know how they compare. ^^'''' Sorry!

=D It's nice to see that someone who doesn't even know the game enjoys the anime just the same. I would totally recommend checking out the game if you like JRPGs, it's really fun. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

=D It's nice to see that someone who doesn't even know the game enjoys the anime just the same. I would totally recommend checking out the game if you like JRPGs, it's really fun. ^^

I've been wanting to play the game foreverrrr. I don't have a PS2 or any kind of Playstation for that matter. ; A;  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:32 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

I've been wanting to play the game foreverrrr. I don't have a PS2 or any kind of Playstation for that matter. ; A;

Aw! That's a shame. D= I'm in the same boat with the PS3 and Wii. So many games I want to play on those two consoles, but alas~ I must wait.

At least you have the anime to watch. ^^ And I don't think the game is going anywhere. If you wait long enough you can buy the next PSP system (the Vita), since the Persona 4 remake is coming out on that. Meaning that you don't have to worry as much about the game not being available in stores once you purchase the console. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Aw! That's a shame. D= I'm in the same boat with the PS3 and Wii. So many games I want to play on those two consoles, but alas~ I must wait.

At least you have the anime to watch. ^^ And I don't think the game is going anywhere. If you wait long enough you can buy the next PSP system (the Vita), since the Persona 4 remake is coming out on that. Meaning that you don't have to worry as much about the game not being available in stores once you purchase the console. 3nodding

Sweet! I didn't know they were remaking it! This is good to know! Thanks for the info.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1
Sara Hysaro
I Found A Sexy 1

Sweet! I didn't know they were remaking it! This is good to know! Thanks for the info.

You're welcome! ^^ I'm always happy when they remake games, especially ones I never got the chance to play. Virtual Consoles and other download sites like that are a godsend too. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm
I don't watch much anime either but....FLCL...I loved it heart
I like to watch anime movies 3nodding

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Legend of the Galactic Heros is the best anime ever made ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:36 am
I watched my first anime when I was six. Then I stopped when I was 10 I think.

Now that I have more time to spare, I've been catching up on the good ones.
These are my favorites so far:
Prince of Tennis, Tactics, Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Samurai 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Junjou Romantica.

I'm obsessed with Prince of Tennis.

And yes, I'm into yaoi. wink  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:48 am
I've got balls of steel

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I read the Bleach and Naruto Manga's, I used to watch the Naruto anime but they MURDERED my favorite character's voice in the english Dub, emo , and then there's the s**t animation that is used sometimes really annoyed me.

BELIEVE IT!

gonk User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 am
Oh yeah, I forgot...I watched this one anime called Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula.

It's a really odd mecha anime.

First of all, I seriously watched it because this character looks like me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But the premise is odd.
The United Nations decided to solve all the world's issues by having countries compete in 1v1 mecha battles, piloted by their nation's greatest pilot. (The girl above is the pilot of the Great Britain mecha). The loser is forced to follow the country they lost to. I bet you can easily guess which country wins.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The last anime I watched was the new Slayer season that came out.
It was one of my favorite animes as a tween and so I had to get it!

One of my soldiers was really into anime so we had it on the TV often.
Best ones I saw was Ergo Proxy and Death Note, though I only saw about 10 episodes. It was good jut never got in the mood to actually sit down and watch it. sweatdrop

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT! Last month I saw my first episode of One Piece, loved it. Saw a few episodes and am kinda slowly getting into that series. Since I heard the dubbed version was garbage I'm watching it sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm
Today I started watching robotech: macross saga- first robotech war in 5 disk dvd format. >.> The first few episodes were pretty good. :3 i look forward to watching disk 2 tomorrow X3  

Prism Stryder Kaede

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm
The last anime I really liked was Last Exile.

I watched Bleach and Naruto though.

I stopped watching Bleach when they invaded the place and they started to fight Aizen's forces and what not. And Naruto when those people started fighting the villages and what not.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff