Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 am
I'm willing to help with the event. Just let me know what's needed xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 am
Cat Sapphire

Your genki Enki in my thread is what's needed. But I've coded enough today. x__X

I can't help but get into something like this that involves a big laid out thread. I don't know what's with me but I can't help but get involved and dive in head first. Maybe after the Enki thread I can't stop myself. X__x I've got a lot of extra work ahead of me.

As a not-entirely-related side note, for Halloween I'm torn between dressing up (my avvie) as a white sparkly witch (I have an Apprentice Charm and a lot of white clothes) or something creepier because that's what the thread's going for. I think I'll have to think up something darker, but everything I come up with is either too soft/underdressed or too scary (Eyes gouged out, and such...). Hmmmm....

I think we're gonna need a great team. Too bad Chiisai might not be around. T___T It takes something of an army, of really active posters to make this sort of thing successful.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 am
Vishkah
Cat Sapphire

Your genki Enki in my thread is what's needed. But I've coded enough today. x__X

I can't help but get into something like this that involves a big laid out thread. I don't know what's with me but I can't help but get involved and dive in head first. Maybe after the Enki thread I can't stop myself. X__x I've got a lot of extra work ahead of me.

As a not-entirely-related side note, for Halloween I'm torn between dressing up (my avvie) as a white sparkly witch (I have an Apprentice Charm and a lot of white clothes) or something creepier because that's what the thread's going for. I think I'll have to think up something darker, but everything I come up with is either too soft/underdressed or too scary (Eyes gouged out, and such...). Hmmmm....

I think we're gonna need a great team. Too bad Chiisai might not be around. T___T It takes something of an army, of really active posters to make this sort of thing successful.

I'm always happy to be invited to a BG thread! I plan on getting a few more Enki when I can afford them! lol
I like your avi right now! The hair looks familiar, but I can't place it.
I'm not much of an idea person, but tell me what you need done and I am willing to try and get it done.
I'm not one for scary avi's either...I'll have to work on something creepy! I'd love to make a Halloween profile, probably won't have the time though. Busy with work and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 am
HALLO- heart HALLOWEEN!  

UsagiIvett

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100

zariqueen

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 pm
I can offer a few small and medium fishies as prizes, if you need 'em. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 pm
I Am Lulu Belle
Mika_Len
Well, not sure what contests and such we can do...but! I would like to offer my doodle skills and give out freebs during the event. :] <33333

That sounds great! If it's okay, I will get you to be in the main anon thread forum as one of our moderators, where you can do the freebs there. smile
Oooh, main anon thread? :O Cool!

Not sure was a mod does ( can you explain? :]) but I'll try my best ^^ <3333  

Mika_Len

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
If needed, ill donate in fish for contests...would jsut need to be told what fish would be appreciated so I can start working on em

That's very nice of you, anything you can afford is fine. smile

Campb3ll kind of beat me to it but I was going to say similar.
I likely won't participate in the event(s) due to my limited time and sucky slow internet. I can't even go to towns or zomg unless I take my laptop some place like the library.

However, my mules and I get a lot of bumps from Sparkling waters so I'm willing to help out with a prize - either for a Halloween contest or for a general guild contest - what ever works. A dolphin or enki or airshark or Aquarium Mini-Monster (Third Strike). I also have some 'lessor' fish if you are looking for some toss out prizes - jellyfish, goldfish, hermit cat, dolphin drops etc. The enki or airshark I would need to buy so a heads up would be appreciated so I can look for a deal. The other stuff I already have in stock.

Let me know what works for you. Quote me or PM. If you don't get a response it means I didn't see it so 'bug' me. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm
V a r s i t e e

▐▐ ♥ ▌▌I am... ▌▌♥▐▐

Any body mentioned a tektek contest for the most imaginative halloween wear?
with guidelines such as - has to be under 50k etc etc.

......V a r s i t e e

We have planned for the guild a tektek contest and an actual avatar contest, I believe smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Cat Sapphire
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

okay, will do...but I will have to pass on that...no way in heck am I chasing after a clown...especially pennywise. Watched it and had nightmares for months when I was younger.

muahahahahaaaaa. we all float down here..... xD

single....greatest...line..........EVER.....

ikr smile Have u checked out my profile? I already done it up for this year's halloween smile

*shivers* that's one scary profile! xd xd

Isn't it? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 pm
Mika_Len
I Am Lulu Belle
Mika_Len
Well, not sure what contests and such we can do...but! I would like to offer my doodle skills and give out freebs during the event. :] <33333

That sounds great! If it's okay, I will get you to be in the main anon thread forum as one of our moderators, where you can do the freebs there. smile

A mod just chats to people, makes sure everyone is following the rules and has fun while taking care of their end of it. Your end would be the freebs. Are you down? smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm
David2074
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
If needed, ill donate in fish for contests...would jsut need to be told what fish would be appreciated so I can start working on em

That's very nice of you, anything you can afford is fine. smile

Campb3ll kind of beat me to it but I was going to say similar.
I likely won't participate in the event(s) due to my limited time and sucky slow internet. I can't even go to towns or zomg unless I take my laptop some place like the library.

However, my mules and I get a lot of bumps from Sparkling waters so I'm willing to help out with a prize - either for a Halloween contest or for a general guild contest - what ever works. A dolphin or enki or airshark or Aquarium Mini-Monster (Third Strike). I also have some 'lessor' fish if you are looking for some toss out prizes - jellyfish, goldfish, hermit cat, dolphin drops etc. The enki or airshark I would need to buy so a heads up would be appreciated so I can look for a deal. The other stuff I already have in stock.

Let me know what works for you. Quote me or PM. If you don't get a response it means I didn't see it so 'bug' me. smile

Well, we already have some high end fish like dolphin, coatl and enki so maybe some lesser fish would be good for a runner up prize smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo

A mod just chats to people, makes sure everyone is following the rules and has fun while taking care of their end of it. Your end would be the freebs. Are you down? smile
I'm down. :] <3  

Mika_Len

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Mika_Len
I Am Lulu Belle
Mika_Len

If we have another mod, that's fantastic. Lulu/Momo, what do you think of having our "Winners" line as a subheading (We could put the smaller subheading under both Games and Contests), and Giveaways as a larger one at the top of one of the posts? We can only order 10 larger post headings and an unspecified number of subheadings. I quoted you in the crew forum about this but I probably should have quoted all your usernames so you would catch it >__<

We could always do both and put the GASP! Pennywise the Clown has been sighted in Towns! Catch her and mention this post two win ______ under games and Not have its own exclusive post but somehow I have it in my head as being its own post. Let me know what you think. Or if I'm totally not making sense and need to explain further because I'm not quiiite sure how much sense this would make outside my own head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Okay. I am going to make a list of our moderators and anyone who wants to be a moderator can apply smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:22 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Okay. I am going to make a list of our moderators and anyone who wants to be a moderator can apply smile

We're going to have one post on the front page for Giveaways. You can be the host in charge of free Art, Mika!

I personally think that the most important thing a thread mod can do is just be really active and engaged in the thread during the event. So the thread doesn't die and picks up conversation.

Once Gaia is clear about the Halloween events, I think we should send out invitations for people to join us in our thread - people we know are very active in Booty Grab and Gaia, and so forth. We could use the main header of our thread when its made or something and all send out a planned one so it looks nice. whee  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff