Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..
[TRG HONOR] Where were you on 9.11.01? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxur_perfect_nitemarexX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm
i was so young that i dont remember what was happening. i was probably in daycare that day. i'm sorry for everything that people went through and i hope that nothing like it ever happens again. rest in peace to those who didnt survive and god bless everyone who lived with the terror and shock from it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 pm
I was pretty young, and I was suppposed to be flying to Japan to visit my dad who was in the Navy and stationed there. I remember my mom telling me that the airports were closed, and I'd have to wait another month or two to see my dad. That's all I remeber emotion_8c

R.I.P. to the lives lost  

Maximilliene

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm
i was in the garage getting food for our dogs before leaving for school. i was in the fourth grade. i came out and first thought it was a preview to an action movie until my mom told me to go get my mom and read the little live box in to corner. so i went and woke him up saying mom wanted him because there was a burning building on the news. i gave the dogs their food and when i came back into the living room i saw the second plane hit. that was the first time i ever saw the color elave my dad's face and i was terrified. the rest of the day we listened to it in school, dind't get anything done, and we were worrying over my dad's mom who lived in NYC, and his brother who was a police officer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 pm
It's terrible, and I can never understand how people who lost their families and friends feel. But not all Muslims are like this, of course. Remember that there are Muslims and there are radicals. Those on 9/11 were radicals. :0 I'm not Muslim and I don't support it, but I have friends that there parents are,and they are really nice.
... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

HimeJein

Dedicated Raider

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pushing flowers

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm
i was three or four and I was with my grandmother and my sister my parents were working and then we were watching the news and I saw little girls like me running away and I cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 pm
I was three year old, and I was at my parents house. I remember my mother crying in her room, with my father holding her. And she grabbed me and clutched me to her chest and she began stroking my hair and crying.  

cadavercutie

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Qrinta

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 pm
I was in Mr. Johnson's fifth grade class in Brigham City, UT. I really had no understanding of what was going on until the day after.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm
I was 4 years old and was standing in front of the tale gate on my mom's truck.  

Salty Meatloaf

wissera

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm
I was in the 3rd grade, when all aof a sudden my teacher stopped passing out our tests, and turned on the TV because of an announcement on the intercom. We watched TV for the rest of the day in class. And we never did have to take that spelling test.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm
i was in my second grade classroom when we heard that we were attacked, we all went into the gym and saw the teachers and prinicapls crying. around noon time we were sent home and as soon as i got there i turned on the tv and saw the destruction and just cried.

this is a good song to listen to today *but it might make you cry so headsup*, its by alan jackson

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

kacykrypton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm
I was sitting in my desk in 2nd Grade when they made an announcement over the intercom about it. Then the teacher was trying to listen while keeping us calm. That's all I remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm
In my Kindergarden class, probably whining about something or getting mean looks from my classmates or both. Came home to my mom crying and I just thought nothing of it and went to watch my afternoon anime. When I couldn't, I asked mom why Sakura wasn't on t.v. and burning buildings were. I cried at the answer.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ll The Slytherin Queen ll

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm
I was in school at the time, and another teacher came and my teacher then greeted her warmly. Right away, the teacher could tell that we didn't know what happened and so we went to the gym to watch the T.V. and we were shocked by what had just happened minutes ago. Thankfully, I had no relatives currently in the World Trade Center at that moment, but my parents called my relatives in New York just in case and the T.V. was on the whole day. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 pm
Well, I live in PA and when this happened I was in Kindergarten... Probably my second/third week of it.... I had no clue what was happening, I don't even really remember either o 3o'
I do remember my dad had to come and get me and he took me home... I think he picked up my sister first though = w='
But when we got home I think I played outside for a bit... Not sure ''':3
I may have watched the TV seeing what was happening, but I was waaaay too stupid to understand....
That's what I think happened o 3o  

Fujiwa Enoki

Wheezing Goat

15,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 pm
Toxic Pepper
Wait your only 15?

I was at school hanging out with friends.  
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games