Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 am
Karma smiled and leaned against the door frame as she watched Kody. She examined the room, noting that it was smaller than her own. Most of the rooms were bigger due to the issue of having to have a roommate, but this one was one of the few rooms that were for lucky students who get to be by themselves. Karma had a roommate, but she didn't mind it. She was actually lucky to get her best friend as her roommate. "It's cute, how small it is." She said softly while still gazing around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm
"Yeah I guess... Some would see that as a downside to having not roommate. I don't much care." Kody opened her duffle and pulled out her wallet. She pocketed it and her room key after sticking her student ID inside. "So where too now?"  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 am
"Mhm." She mumbled softly as she thought about how much more privacy one would have with no roommate. Karma let her eyes scan the room one last time before letting her eyes land on Kody. Her lips curved into a big smile and she perked up. "Next we tour the school grounds. So you have a better feel of the place. If you want, I can show you too each of your classes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:22 am
"Nah... if I get lost it just gives me a better sense of things later on. I think a general 'heres the campus' tour will do." Kody smiled. She didn't get lost very often, but didn't usually mind it when she did.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 am
"Okay, well, really. all there is to the school is one big building where all the classes are. Then there is the staff building; where all the counselors are and teachers' offices. That's basically it." She said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 pm
"Cool... So city tour then?" Kody was surprised at how easy this campus was. She stretched a little and then went to close and lock her door so then could get going.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am
Karma smiled and nodded as she stepped backward into the hall and cleared the doorway so Kody could close her door. "Yes, we can start with the street around school for today." She said as she watched the girl lock the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 pm
"Where ever.... so what are the hot spots around here?" Kody asked as she turned from her now locked door towards Karma. She was itching to go to a party or something. She had been on a bus and plan for way too long and needed to burn off some energy.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm
"Hot spots?" Karma asked with a wide smile. "Hm, I know a few. Well, around the school there are a few good places to go for hanging out and eating. My favorite place is a small Coffee Shop where we met. Oh, and later tonight I had plans with some friends to go to a great club that I go to often. I'd love your you to join us. We were planning on heading there after the sun goes down. It's called Club Montage."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 pm
"Sounds bitchen. I'd love to hit the scene..."Kody smiled, she couldn't wait till the sun dropped tonight. It was her best time, when the sun goes down. And this close to the moon she feels more primal. "So do you usually go out in public around the... umm cycle?" She was trying to be discreet.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 am
Karma giggled at the girl's chose of words. She then nodded happily. "Of course I do. It's so much fun. More adrenaline and higher senses for every thing, especially clubbing." She replied with a wider grin. Karma loved clubbing the night before she changed. It was amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Kody smiled, "You'd fit fight in where I come from." She started to head for the doors wanting to get their tour going, and to go out in public. It was much safe to talk about it on the street then it was in the hall of their dorm. At least on the street she could see all the eavesdroppers.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm
"I would? Are there others where you're from?" She asked with wide eyes and a smile. Karma had never really associated with other werewolves until today. It was just all fascinating to her that there are more like her out in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm
"A whole pack.... We control the southern part of the states." Kody didn't want to mention how she fit into the pack. She hated how she was viewed there. She loved her parents but being the 'princess' of her pack was a pain in so many ways.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 pm
Karma's mouth gaped open. She couldn't image what it was like to be in a pack, but she has read about packs before. "Oh, that's so cool." She said with a smile, but the smile soon faded. She realized that she wouldn't really have the chance to have her own pack since she's more human acting that most wolves.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff