Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
So...What are you guys questing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want me to make a Questor's Sub Forum?
  Yes Please!
  Hm..not sure do we even need one?
View Results

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 am
Vishkah
I'm questing a Witch's Grand Gala, Chocaholic Cream Fondue, and a Celestial Veil. I know this sounds strange but lately other costs just keep cropping up, like new fish, or lots of tiny dents like new accessories or gifts. Somehow, I just don't seem to be getting any closer to the one million mark and the price just keeps inching up. eek

IKR??
I was thinking the same thing... Lke the other day the Kanoko's were worth 4million then it spiked to 5m... like.. what the?! maybe tomorrow they'll be up to 6 D: nooooooooooooo!! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 am
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah
I'm questing a Witch's Grand Gala, Chocaholic Cream Fondue, and a Celestial Veil. I know this sounds strange but lately other costs just keep cropping up, like new fish, or lots of tiny dents like new accessories or gifts. Somehow, I just don't seem to be getting any closer to the one million mark and the price just keeps inching up. eek

IKR??
I was thinking the same thing... Lke the other day the Kanoko's were worth 4million then it spiked to 5m... like.. what the?! maybe tomorrow they'll be up to 6 D: nooooooooooooo!! D:

I tend to find that items like that, although expensive, do fluctuate within the same prices, though. Its really stressful when you're saving up for it but since that item's been around a while I'm sure it'll come back down at some point!

I'm currently questing an SD Plus Majoko Mariko. All other quests will be stopped til I get them. Egads X___x  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:16 am
Vishkah
I tend to find that items like that, although expensive, do fluctuate within the same prices, though. Its really stressful when you're saving up for it but since that item's been around a while I'm sure it'll come back down at some point!

I'm currently questing an SD Plus Majoko Mariko. All other quests will be stopped til I get them. Egads X___x

waaa you're saving for a Mariko!! waa I want one of those too D:
*want's to buy one too* waaaaaaaa! DO you not sell your existing items and start from scratch as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:19 am
well...I was questing cutie heroine, but i finished that, so now....probably something simple. like yemaya's pearl  

angelwingsflower

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 am
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah

waaa you're saving for a Mariko!! waa I want one of those too D:
*want's to buy one too* waaaaaaaa! DO you not sell your existing items and start from scratch as well?

Start from scratch?! eek I've never contemplated that! I mean, I did give away all my items and went on hiatus from Gaia for a year about a year and a half ago or so, but I never really contemplated selling all my stuff....

A lot of the stuff I want to buy I plan to buy because it goes with stuff I already have.... Like I recently acquired an animated halo, and now I want the eyes to go with my white dress and hair and halo, etc. I suppose if I'm not using or into an item, I'll sell, but I get attached to a lot my stuff so I behave like a bit of a packrat and don't sell (usually) unless I'm absolutely certain I want to. So I basically save gold up the slow way and play Booty Grab and stuff little by little. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:46 pm
Vishkah

xDD oh myy we're the same I get attached to these pixels too D: shocks....
I've tried selling this chimes but after I've placed it in the MP....I'll be like...no..NOOOOOO!!! D:
Hurray for the slow wayyy!! XD

OH OH OH NEW RIG!!!
Do you see anything worth buying?  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 pm
angelwingsflower
well...I was questing cutie heroine, but i finished that, so now....probably something simple. like yemaya's pearl

:O~~ so you want to be a mermaid? :O  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Oisin's Blessing heart
I really want those xD
I'll have them sometime 3nodding  

floofy booty

Rainbow Fatcat

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah

xDD oh myy we're the same I get attached to these pixels too D: shocks....
I've tried selling this chimes but after I've placed it in the MP....I'll be like...no..NOOOOOO!!! D:
Hurray for the slow wayyy!! XD

OH OH OH NEW RIG!!!
Do you see anything worth buying?

Hurmmmm.... I'm not familiar with all the items yet and have only had a quick look, but I have to say so far none of the RIG's items are to my taste this time! I much prefer Valefor Academy.... And some of the older ones...Seen anything you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:34 am
Vishkah
Hurmmmm.... I'm not familiar with all the items yet and have only had a quick look, but I have to say so far none of the RIG's items are to my taste this time! I much prefer Valefor Academy.... And some of the older ones...Seen anything you like?

hha the names.. omigosh I'm so confused with all these items.. D:
I haven't really checked yet.. but since I'm more of a wig person.. I want ones like the Alzbeta hair and such(cute ones) sooooooooo far.....I only want the Melody wig just for the sake of having a blue one but other than that err.,,,.I'm still looking xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 am
oTazi
Oisin's Blessing heart
I really want those xD
I'll have them sometime 3nodding

Gaaah before they were only 2m and now... D: shockss,,, D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 am
Angelic Scarfuuuuuu 3nodding