Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm
~Devoted~
۞Youko*Shikara۞

"Until Death and Beyond"
User Image

Youko finds that occasionally the pain intensifies as she walks and she lets out a breath. Well, that was normal right, but... Determined not to be deterred, and no doubt from watching too much anime or reading too many mangas or playing too many video games, the girl does a mad dash, while in her dress, with her goal to increase the pain until she finds her Fighter.

A few people question this sudden behavior as much as the black-haired girl girl that buzzes by them before finding the way that makes the pain burn brightly. She's grinning then as she begins to slow down by just a tad, when a classroom opens, and a college student girl comes out of it. The sight of the girl coming out of the classroom, she forgets to sidestep the female and runs straight into her.

There's a moment as she is gathering herself, before she notices that she's actually on the other girl. "Ah, ohmygosh, I am so sorry." she speaks. In a panic, she gets off realizing the gravity of sitting on another, especially in a dress. She wondered how she would explain that course of action? Late to class? Well she could use that, ... except for at that moment the pain in her thigh had disappeared. She turns back towards the girl. "AND MARIO HAS SAVED THE PRINCESS." she announces.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

Once they both walked inside the music store, Cai was still taking to a girl which made him chuckle once again. He made his way towards him as he then placed one hand on his shoulder, "Come on Cai, leave the girl alone. I'm quite sure she has better things to do.." he said as he then looked at the girl and slightly smiled.

" What do you mean? we were having a lot of fun before you guys arrived.." Cai said as he looked back at Kenshi as he crossed his arms.

The girl had a slight blush on her face as she looked at both of the guys in front of her. " I'm sorry Cai, but i really have to go... I'll talk to ya later!" she said as she slightly waved goodbye to the two boys and Fuki as well while she walked out of the shop.

"Wait! no, don't go, please come back!" Cai said in a dramatic way as he stretched one hand out towards the exit as the girl left.

Kenshi had a slight smile on his face as he sighed while he then made his way towards the counter. " Just come on over your food is here and as you can see, it was made by Fuki." he said as he placed the bag on the counter, he handed Fuki her bowl along with her chopsticks and he placed Cais on one corner of the counter, as for his, he just placed it on the counter as he put the empty bag aside.

"oh really?" he said as he quickly made his way towards the counter and grabbed his bowl. "Thank you Fuki-chan!" he said while he winked at her as he then started to eat his Yakisoba.

kh_sora_1708

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 pm
Lark flinched away from the hand that touched him at first. Then he leaned into the soothing contact a little. But the important thing was that he allowed it at all. After a few minutes he peeked up at the male in the room with him. He thought it was male because of the voice, but the visual clarified it.

"Will you really not let anything hurt me? Really?" he asked softly. He uncurled a little so he could see this young man. "W-Who are you?" he asked finally after a long pause.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Walking in seeing the girl and Cai talking she shook her head lightly as she was handing her food, sitting on the carpeted floor as she started eating. Fuki couldn't help giggle at his words of having a fun time then the girl leaving waving back to her. However at the drama she fully laughed rolling her eyes. "Man your more a drama queen than half the girls in school." she stated eating more of her food as she noticed Cai get his and Kenshi his.

Seeing the wink she made a disgusted face, grinning at his reaction. "Your welcome, but when will you start getting your OWN food not having others do it?" she asked in a tone that was more or less to scold him. Looking up she noticed Kenshi hasn't started eating yet, her ears raising in curiosity, "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked looking up at her fighter.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

"I promise I will to my utmost ability." Air said with only truth in his tone a comforting smile on his face. "My name is Air, Air Kidate the fighter of Breathless, your fighter and protector." he said kneeling down in front of him like a knight would a king. Looking up at the man, Air held his hand out "Why don't you come out of there and we can go somewhere more private to talk...that is if you want to." he said a shyness coming about the boy.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

" Me, a drama queen?!" Cai replied as he looked at Fuki with a surprised look on his face. "... it's not my fault that i find every girl i see attractive.." he said as he then continued eating the yakisoba until he heard Fuki ask him when he was going to start to get his own food. " Well, that is because i don't want to miss the opportunity that you might cook and deliver the food for me!" he replied with a slight smile on his face.

Kenshi started to remove the plastic covering the bowl so that he can start to eat as he heard the conversation that Cai and Fuki were having. He slightly chuckled as he heard how Fuki called him a drama queen. ' he sure does act like one when girls avoid him..' he thought as he then made his way to a chair that was close to were she was and sat on it while he then heard her ask if he wasn't going to eat as he then slightly nodded " yes i am, but i must say I'm not a fast eater.." he said as he grabbed his chopsticks and began to eat; he had to admit that it was one of the most delicious Teriyaki Yakisoba that he had ever tasted, other than his of course. " It's delicious!" he said with a smile on his face as he looked at her.

Cai was about to finish eating his yakisoba as once again a surprised look got on his face. " ehhh! this really is surprising, you hardly like other peoples cooking other than yours." he said as he then looked at Fuki. " you should be happy that Kenshi here likes your cooking! he's very selective with food.." he said as he then continued eating what was left in his bowl.

kh_sora_1708

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

Mornings had never been a favorite time for Nisuke.
On the streets, it was the hour where the day was assessed and plans were made for the day's events - where to go to find food, who to look out for, and the death reports as well as those missing.
" Nisuke! It's time to wake up! " Of course, he wasn't on the streets any longer. No, here... here Nisuke was wrapped up in comforting blankets and cradling his head in a mass of pillows. Here Nisuke wasn't waking up in the middle of the night from stomach cramps due to hunger. No here...
Here Nisuke almost seemed like a new person. He was different from the street punk he'd been ages ago. No, now Nisuke seemed a bit more... mild, if not tolerant.

Not that that really affected anything right now, anyways.
Nisuke groggily sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching. His tail flicked out from beneath the covers and he scratched one of his ears, getting to his feet and getting in one more stretch. Though once the smell of something astonishing tickled his small nose, Nisuke seemed to snap out of his grogginess and rush down the stairs.
That amazing smell could only mean that Hanako was cooking.

Nisuke jumped off the last step and slid into the kitchen, and there was the wonderful woman - Hanako herself - finishing putting the batch of scrambled eggs on a plate just for Nisuke.
" Once you finish eating, I've got a few errands I'd like you to run for me, alright? " Of course Nisuke gave her an eager nod and plopped down in his seat, scarfing down the food as though he hardly ate a day in his life. Typical Nisuke behavior, since he was so used to starving and shoving down anything he was lucky to get his paws on. Once finished and suitably dressed, Hanako put a coat on him and gave him a warm, motherly smile.
" Alright. All you need to do is go to the bookstore and pick-up an order. Just tell them my name and they'll give it to you. After that, head to the market and jut get the things on the list, okay? You're so wonderful, thank you Nisuke. Oh! If there's any monay left over... you can even buy yourself a little treat! " this had the boy grinning, accepting the list and the envelope of money.
" Don't worry, Hanako. I'll be back before you know it! " he explained, zipping up the coat and heading out the door.

Today seemed just like any other day for Nisuke lately. He could already confirm that it would just be another comfortable, enjoyable day.
... Right?

N I S U K E
M A R U K A T S U

* S * A * C * R * I * F * I * C * E *

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

The first thing Minaru made sure to do was get them away from the school. Now that they had become a team - they were rather fresh targets. He'd heard of it before, though - new teams getting jumped by other teams and nearly murdered. Minaru could clearly remember one rumor that a team formed and disappeared in a matter of five minutes because they killed the fighter and took the sacrifice.

Minaru spotted a park, deciding that would be the best place. He led the boy - his sacrifice was so young, and he looked so fragile, too! - towards one of the benches, releasing his hand and sitting himself down.
" Alright, I'm going to try and explain this as best as I can... if you're confused by anything, please stop me and ask me. I don't want to confuse you anymore than I know I already will. " Minaru stated simply, motioning for the other to sit. He'd said his name was... Kichi?

So this was it. Kichi and Minaru.
The Sleepless team.

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi followed him meekly, surprised when they were in a park. Odd place to be beaten. He sat down beside the stranger and bit his lip. "O-okay..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

Now to begin the explanations.
" Well, that word on your shoulder. It's very special and unique. Only one other person in the entire world has that name, and it's in the same exact place. And that's me. This means fate connected us. Now why? Because we are chosen to be a team with one another and help people. And our team is called Sleepless. But you can't tell people about this - this world is completely different from the normal world. " Minaru started to explain, thinking of what to tell him next. There was so much to teach him and tell him about...

" Now then, as a team, we both serve a special role. I am the Fighter, and you are the Sacrifice. The sacrifice is the one that takes all the damage from attacks and battle, while the fighter is the one that protects the sacrifice and attacks the opponent. As your fighter, I will gladly protect you from every and anything. It's like... you're the princess, and I am your faithful knight to command as you wish. "

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi listened, a little confused. Teams? A different world? Of course, when the analogy was given, it was enough for him to panic, all because of one word. "C-command?! I-I can't c-command you to d-do something!" He squeaked out, shaking his head quickly. He couldn't be in a position of control. No, no he was supposed to serve others. Make them happy. "Wh-what if I m-mess up? Or... o-or make you unhappy!" He shuddered at the thought, no longer thinking of beatings or anything else he'd been worrying about not two minutes before. "I-I should t-take pain and... a-and follow orders. Y-you should be the m-master." He hugged himself, trying to calm down. This couldn't be happening. Him in charge? The one doing the ordering? How could he do that when he couldn't even make his parents happy? Or make friends? He would be a failure. A complete and utter failure. He was going to disappoint his... he was a fighter? He was going to disappoint his fighter and it would be all his fault!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Having her cooking complimented, Fuki blushed but had a smile on her, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it." she said as she started to eat her own when she heard Cai's words. The girl gave the man a look as if he was crazy. "Of course it's good! Teriyaki Yakisoba is one of my specialties." she said with possibly a bit too much pride but it was one of the few food she felt proud cooking since it was the only thing she learned how to properly cook.

Finishing her food, Fuki stood up walking over to the trash that was in the back room throwing hers away. Walking back out, Fuki looked around the store, normally when shes in she was only able to grab what she needed, no time to actually look around till now. She looked more through the music selection than the instruments, surprised by how many artist they had that she made a mental note to pick more up when she had the money.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 am
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

Ikki smiled, lazing about the bookstore, grabbing a few mangas, not the most decent ones but he liked them nonetheless. Ikki was half way through the stack when he stood up stretching his legs as he walked around for a moment. Through his walking, and Passing a boy who was younger, Ikki wasn't expecting feel his side flare up in pain. Quickly turning around his eyes laid on the boy he passed moments before. It's him... Ikki thought as he watched the boy. Seeing the boy walk up the registers, he noticed that he was picking something up, no doubt a book.

Ikki wondered what he should do, he knew that he had to actually get close to him, but the problem was how. He sighed, he hated the cliche's but he saw no other way. The fact that they came in such close contact, could and most like would alert other teams which could put the boy in danger. Ikki didn't want that to happen, not just because it was Ikki's duty to protect the boy but because Ikki is just well prideful like that.

Ikki waited till the boy was done with his business and leaving the area with the registers. Once he was about in the middle of the store, which wasn't busy since many people had work or school Ikki came out from an isle of bookselves turning that he ran into the boy.
"I'm sorry are you alright?" he asked as he steadied the other, not expecting his name to flair up.

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 am
Rika
Noyami

Devoted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Devoted unto"
Rika was about to head back to class when she felt her leg explode in the pain, letting her know her sacrifce was near. Rika smiled as she tried to use the pain to locate the other that was until someone ran into her and the pain flared then settled. Rubbing her head, Rika looked at the person ontop of her, another female in a dress, which she found a bit odd but wasn't going to question it. Once Rika looked fully at the woman, the pain dissipated and was well to say the least caught off by the female's words. "Huh?" she said to the mario reference. Rika knew Mario quite well, but it was just odd.

Feeling the woman get off, Rika sat up with a smile, but she was happy, really happy that she hugged the other. "I'm so happy I can finally meet you!" she said pulling away as she glanced her over. The girl was cute very cute in her mind. A light blush crossing her face but the smile remained. "I'm Rika, Rika Noyami your fighter of Devoted." she said with her fist over her heart bowing to the woman on one knee.
"Death and Beyond"

_Cruelity_Retaliates_

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am
~Devoted~
۞Youko*Shikara۞

"Until Death and Beyond"
User Image

Youko blinked a few times before trying to think of another reference. Well, there was Spyro and Cynder from The Legend of Spyro: A new beginning of Spyro saving Cynder, but that would mean that she had been Evil Youko a minute ago. So she shook that one away, and as she looked through her references mentally, she was a bit surprised that Rika had hugged her, letting out a small sound that sounded a bit like 'wha' and 'eh' mixed together, though smiled at the girl's words. The girl was happy to meet her. That was pleasing to hear. "I am happy to have run into you so we could meet." Looking at the girl's face for a moment, she noticed she didn't have ears, she had such a lovely shade of hair color and bright brown eyes. And she had a really cute smile.

The other introduced herself as Rika, and so easily announced her position, the thoughts behind the song Be My Sacrifice by Hatsune Miku playing in the back of her head of Rika's position. Well, close enough, she guessed. Plus what other song, she couldn't think of one at the moment, so clearly just right out and said be my sacrifice, and other Name-affiliated things. Youko made a small nod, "My name is Youko, Youko Shikara, and I will be your sacrifice." she says, thinking of the song Sacrifice by t.a.t.u. of her own position as she said that. Well, close enough anyway. As that was said, she came back to what was going on before that. "Ah that's right, you were in class weren't you. I am so sorry. Are you going to get into trouble for being out here with me?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff