Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 16: Art Forum
Free Headshot Sketches? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
I had a shop once, many years ago when I wasn't very good. sweatdrop

And I learned then that the stress of it was too much for me. When it's just free like this it makes it easier on me and I don't feel as much like I have to rush.

that makes sense now wink but still making them free must still be alittle stressful for you huh

Ehh, not really. o.o They're just sketches, it's nice to feel like I'm getting some stuff done, because lately I haven't been finishing any of my larger projects.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

And I learned then that the stress of it was too much for me. When it's just free like this it makes it easier on me and I don't feel as much like I have to rush.

that makes sense now wink but still making them free must still be alittle stressful for you huh

Ehh, not really. o.o They're just sketches, it's nice to feel like I'm getting some stuff done, because lately I haven't been finishing any of my larger projects.

oh so you do other arts cool what else are you good at  

Gummy_Moti

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

meerkatsrule2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 pm
Mei Tsui
Anyone want some avi head sketches?

They would look something like this:

User Image

wow!!! this is sooo gud!!!! can ya make meh one as well?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 pm
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

Well, by bigger projects I just mean my drawings that I do for myself as well as a couple commissions I have to get done.

I do have a painting that's only about half finished sitting in my room... and a sculpture of one of my OC's.. those to are the last on my list of things to finish though. sweatdrop  

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

Gummy_Moti

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:34 pm
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

Well, by bigger projects I just mean my drawings that I do for myself as well as a couple commissions I have to get done.

I do have a painting that's only about half finished sitting in my room... and a sculpture of one of my OC's.. those to are the last on my list of things to finish though. sweatdrop

thats soo cool i dont know how to do anything like that i remember that for one of my projects for school i payed a classmate to do a painting for me ... i mean i tried it just looked crappy .... but i bet your paintings are rlly good your sketches are rlly cool do you do them by hand or do you use a program ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm
may i please have a head sketch? it doesn't have to be right away. you probably have a bunch of others to do so take your time 4laugh  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

thats soo cool i dont know how to do anything like that i remember that for one of my projects for school i payed a classmate to do a painting for me ... i mean i tried it just looked crappy .... but i bet your paintings are rlly good your sketches are rlly cool do you do them by hand or do you use a program ?

Lol! Did it really matter how the painting came out?
I've been doing these sketches on Photoshop. I think I do most of my stuff on the computer even though I want to use charcoal more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:16 pm
You got a fantastic headshot drawing there. If you still consider doing them will you try one for me? I can give you an avi off tektek to base it off.  

Hikari Zari

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Gummy_Moti

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

I've been doing these sketches on Photoshop. I think I do most of my stuff on the computer even though I want to use charcoal more.

well it didnt really matter how it looked but i wanted to get a good grade on the over all project lol so i just payed someone to do it i didnt take credit for his work though if anything a security guard working there liked it so much he payed 50 bucks for it so the guy who drew it was really happy ... photoshop really thats cool i didnt know you could do that in photoshop do you have a website where i can see more work you've done to be honest i think i can actually get people to pay real money for your work  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm
<3  

denied username

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 pm
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui
Gummy_Moti
Mei Tsui

well it didnt really matter how it looked but i wanted to get a good grade on the over all project lol so i just payed someone to do it i didnt take credit for his work though if anything a security guard working there liked it so much he payed 50 bucks for it so the guy who drew it was really happy ... photoshop really thats cool i didnt know you could do that in photoshop do you have a website where i can see more work you've done to be honest i think i can actually get people to pay real money for your work

Oh wow, that's awesome ^^
Yeah I have a DeviantART http://chezwolfe.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:15 am
Mei Tsui
Melodic_Angel410
eek They're SPARLKING! <3 <3 <3
Draw mine PLEASE?!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/chezgirl/melodicangel.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh So PRETTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Melodic_Angel410

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 am
that's nice!

you're good. thumbs up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 am
meerkatsrule2000
Mei Tsui
Anyone want some avi head sketches?

They would look something like this:

User Image

wow!!! this is sooo gud!!!! can ya make meh one as well?

Is your current avi what you want me to draw?  

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

Saint Bree

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 am
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
may i please have a head sketch? it doesn't have to be right away. you probably have a bunch of others to do so take your time 4laugh

Is your current avi what you want drawn?  
16: Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff