Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 am
Rayn thought over what he wanted to say before he spoke. Yes, he wanted to be Bray's alpha, but he didnt' want to be demanding of him or seem weak and questioning either. After a second, he looked down at Bray in his arms and spoke softly. "yes, if you'd give me that honor then from now on I am yoru Alpha." The human spoke calmly and clearly, as if this was something he would say to anyone, while at the same time his tone (he hoped) conveyed a sincerity that he'd shone to no one but this wolf boy.

"Oh, I see" he contined after Bray mentioned mothers and 'one other pair' kissing that way. he didn't quite understand what Bray meant by the other pair, but for the most part he understood. "Well others kiss to show they care for one another, right? Well I care for you, so I kissed you." he paused after that, not entirely sure how to continue. After all, to anyone listening in, this would have sounded like a love confession. Rayn thought that was a humorous idea, that is until he realized the urge to hold and kiss Bray was growing stronger every time he did so, and he wasnt' sure if he truly was confessing or not anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:03 am
Bray watched Rayn worriedly as the man said nothing for moments after he had questioned if Rayn wanted to be his alpha. Panic filled him more the longer the silence stayed. Then suddenly it was all gone and Bray found tears of happiness leaking from his eyes. "Yes, please." Bray exclaimed nuzzling against the human's chest. He didn't care that Rayn was human, he was and alpha. No he was his alpha and he belonged to a pack actually belonged not as a pet. "Do you want to mark me?" Bray questioned.

"Yes...." Bray said blushing when Rayn asked if other kissed because they cared for one another. "But.... the ones I saw doing that were....mates." Bray said softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:18 pm
Relief rushed through Rayn when Bray embraced him, saying he did in fact want Rayn to be his Alpha. he held the wolf boy closer to him, feeling a burst of affection and content surging into every pore of his body. It was a bit short lived, though, as confusion soon over came him. "Mark...you?" the human asked, oblivious to the workings of wolf packs. "How would I do that?"

Rayn looked down at Bray just in time to catch him blushing. 'Oh thank god' he thought 'It's not just me' At the mention of mates, Rayn became a bit embarassed. To say he had insuffecient experience when dealing with relationships was like saying Antarctica was cold. Itdidn't do it justice. "If mates kiss...and I kissed you...does that mean I'm your mate?" To be honest, his naivete on the workings of love was probably cute. But to him he just felt embarassed and, honestly, a bit worried about Bray's answer. he liked the wolf boy, he realized suddenly, and was terrified that if Bray knew he would reject him and run away. Heart racing, all the poor human could do was sit and wait like a child.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:03 pm
"Yeah mark me, to let others know i'm part of your pack. My father used his claws to dig into the pack's hips to show his mark. It would show in their wolf form as a scar. I've seen others which do the arms and some do the back of the neck or across the chest." Bray said listing of all the marks he had seen.

"No, theres more to being a mate than just kissing." Bray said giving a soft laugh with a relaxed smile. Though Bray was confused when he felt fear roll off of Rayn the embarrassment had been expected. "Why are you scared?" Bray questioned looking around for whatever could be the cause.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 am
"No" Rayn burst out suddenly, horrified by the thought of 'marking' anyone. Let alone Bray. he calmed himself and gently rubbed the wolf boy's back, trying to show him that he wasnt' upset, just a bit suprised. "Sorry..I just mean that I don't want to hurt my pack, even for that reason. If I have to, I'll think of some other way to mark you."

When Bray laughed, it made Rayn smile and instantly feel calmer. The wolf boy had a beautiful laugh, he hoped he'd be able to hear it much more often once they got away from the pursuing pack. Bray caught him off guard by asking what was wrong. Rayn had almost forgotten that Bray had his empathetic abilities, and could tell what he was feeling. Though wth the two being that close together, he was amazed that Bray was feeling his emotions and not his more physical 'issues'. "Oh..it's nothing" he said with a soft smile "I was thinking about something that worried me a bit, but I'm better now"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm
Bray jumped when Rayn burst out with a No. Proclaiming that he would not mark him. Bray felt a bit of a panic rise up in him that maybe Rayn had reconsidered him as being part of the pack. The hand on his back soothed him a bit until Rayn explained himself. "The mark doesn't have to hurt it can be whatever you want." Bray said softly. "The ones I said were just the ones i've seen." Bray continued.

Bray smiled seeing the other smile. "Okay if your sure." Bray said softly laying his head against Rayn's chest again. He didn't feel the fear or panic emanating from Rayn and that soothed him. "When are we going to run?" Bray questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 pm
"I'll find my own way of 'marking' my pack" The human said calmly s he tried his best to soothe his friend. From his point of view, having teh respect of yoru pack should be the only sign you need to know your pack members follow you. But he understood the concept of marking them as well. Physical proof that a person is loyal to you is much more reassuring than just taking their word for it. He tried to come up with something on his own, but couldn't find anything that seemed right. "How would you like to be marked?" Rayn asked after a moment, looking down at Bray.

He smiled, relishing in the feeling of Bray's body against his. Rayn blushed and felt his heart racing, but ignored it and simply wrapped his arms the slightest bit tighter around Bray. "We'll leave soon, after we've both bathed. I'll grab a few supplies and then we're off." The thought of running away had occurred to Rayn more than once. His village hated him and his parents were anything buy helpful, but this was his home. he felt like running was the same as being kicked out. Like it would mean he'd given up. Now, though, he saw it as the start of a whole new life for him. And for Bray. Maybe the start of their new life together? No, wolves had pride far exceeding that of a human. Bray would never consider Rayn to be his mate, assuming two males even could be mates. Rayn was Bray's Alpha, and he didn't think Bray would see him as anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Bray nodded when Rayn saud that he would find his own way of marking his pack. He hoped that Rayn understood that by marking his pack that he was preventing others from marking those of his pack and claiming they had no pack to begin with. "How would I like to be marked? I just want to be marked, to belong." Bray said softly though he blushed because he did in fact want to be marked in a certain way but it was not the way of being marked as part of a pack.

Bray nodded when Rayn said that they would bathe then grab some supplied before running. "Should we bathe now, I don't have much more time in this form." Bray said softly unsure how Rayn would take him shifting back to the form of a wolf.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 am
Rayn looked into Bray's eyes when he said he just wanted to belong. "You do belong" the human whispered, gently taking his friend's chin between his fingers so he could keep their gazes locked. "You're in my pack now, Bray. No, more than that. You have a friend now who will always be here for you." His fingers trailed up Bray's face, caressing hsi soft cheek in his palm. "I'll mark you as a member of my pack, but I also want a special mark just for you. Something YOU want. Something that will show that you are my first and best friend, and a very important person to me" Whena blush spread across Bray's features, Rayn had figured he knew what the wolf boy had wanted. But he didn't dare let himself hope that Bray had wanted the same thing he himself wanted. That would be such a stroke of pure luck that Rayn wouldn't believe it.

He pulled away slightly only when Bray mentioned he would soon turn into a wolf again. "I suppose we should bathe now. If I bathe you in wolf form, your fur will get wet and wet fur is a rather sidtinctive smell. No matter how much shampoo we use, your old pack will find us" He thought for a second before slowly getting onto his knees. "If you dont' have that much time, then we should bathe together to save time. And we'll need to grab supplies pretty fast."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 pm
"I belong now..." Bray agreed but he hid his thoughts of fear about being out casted again once Rayn found his own pack. He looked up to Rayn as his head was moved upwards. He believed what Rayn told him but he could not rid the fear of being out cast. It would not remove itself quickly. His eyes closed softly as Rayn caressed his cheek but they opened again when the man said he would be marked as part of the pack but he would also mark him in a special way, one that he wanted. Bray blushed deeper he knew what he wanted for a mark but he didn't know if Rayn would want it. Why would anyone want it, want him?

Bray looked down hearing that bathing him as a wolf would not do anything to help them and in fact it would be worse. His scent would be stronger that way. He nodded agreeing to bathe together. "I'm sorry for causing an inconvenience." Bray apologized.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Rayn smiled at first, heairng Bray say he belonged, but he was soon unable to hide the frown sneacking its way to his features. The way Bray seemed to be unable to fully smile, the way he slouched, the way he would look Rayn dead in teh eye and suddenly look away. It all slowly made the human realize that the wolf was still unsure of himself. Rayn didnt' know if he was having second thoughts about being in his pack, or if maybe, just maybe, he wanted Rayn the way Rayn wanted him, and he was just too afraid to say so. As Bray's cheeks turned pink with a blush, Rayn got his answer. Human and Wolf were both thinking the same thing: they each want the other, but are too timid to try anything.

He opened his mouth to speak, to tell Bray exactly how he felt, when he was suddenly cut off. "Inconvenience?" he repeated softly, completely confused. "Bray, that is the farthest thing from what I meant. You being a wolf and shifting is in no way inconvenient. I'm just saying that if we want to hide yoru scent, we should do it while your human so we don't have to add wet fur into the mix." He paused for a second, not sure if he was making things better or worse. "Bray" Rayn said in a soft voice after a second "You are in no way an inconvenience to me. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way. It was not my intention." The human took the wolf's hand into his own and rested his cheek against the palm. "Please, don't be sad or upset because of my insensitivity. I'm sorry"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 pm
Bray had no idea that Rayn had seen the blush and deciphered it. He could only nod when Rayn questioned him. "It is an inconvenience, if I didn't transform we wouldn't have to rush." Bray protested softly. "My being in a furred form won't help you escape..." Rayn stopped him from speaking further when he said that there was no inconvenience. "Don't apologize please...." Bray begged.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 pm
Rayn couldn't take heairng Bray say he was an inconvenience anymore. He wanted, more than anything, for his friend to be happy. But Bray kept on putting himself down every chance he got. Exasperated, the human leaned in and pressed his lips to the wolf's, willingly giving away his first kiss ever to someone he thought truly deserving. "Please" he whispered after a second, pulling away only enough to speak. "Please stop blaming yourself and putting yourself down Bray. It's killing me seeing you upset like that. I just want to see you smile and be happy....I want to make you happy"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 am
Bray couldn't believe it, he just couldn't. Rayn had just kissed him, someone had kissed him. It seemed his whole world was being turned on its axis today. Forest green eyes looked to Rayn in surprise and a bit of confusion. "Okay..." he agreed softly. "I'll try..." he continued a small smile spreading on his face ever so slowly. He had been kissed, it made him smile even just the small one.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 am
Deep hazel eyes looked back at Bray, contently watching the smile spread across the wolf's face. Small as it was, it was the most sincere smile Rayn had seen from Bray, and he thought it was beautiful. It was obvious Bray was happy. He didn't quite seem to understand what Rayn was tryingt o tell him, but at least he was smiling. That alone made the human smile too. A soft hand reached up and stroked Bray's cheek, gently cupping the wolf boys face as the fingers combed through his hair. "Would you like to take abath with me now, Bray?" Rayn asked softly, his smile never faltering.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff