Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

norway_toki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm
kanoko surprised k were in the back yard set him down misha whats going on cheng im scared

cheng:we'll figure it out kanoko dont worry (cheng walked over 2 kanoko and held her so she would feel better he could feel her sqeezing on him)what is going on u should now ur his master(he said while still holding on 2 kanoko)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Misha:
"what......ar....are you say....saying, Ch.....Cheng?" She asked. Still holding her head.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:15 pm
kanoko:she kept holding on 2 cheng and wouldnt let go she wouldnt even open her eyes

cheng:what im saying misha is that ur katio's master u must know what is going on  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Misha:
Misha looked surprised. In fact, she didn't know. She wanted to say something but without knowing what to say she kept her mouth shut.

Kaito:
Kaito finally came to. He felt like crap. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "what did I miss?", he asked yawning.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm
kanoko:looked surprised like all that for him waking like nothing happend

cheng was still holding kanoko "were u just slepping!!"he looked angery"i cared u man!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm
( I'm backkkk and I'm thanking my brother's account for helping me)

Misha:

She looked at Kaito. He was awake. She just wanted to slap him for making her angry.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:00 pm
kanoko:what is wrong with u

cheng:cheng slapped him over the head while still holding kanoko for some reason he didnt want 2 let go of her "y did u scare us like that"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm
Kaito:

He looked up at the angry faces. "sorry sheesh. I didn't mean to. Plus, I had a weird dream." he looked at his master's face. She looked worried. Then her eyes became darker.  

x-emoclown-x

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Misha:

Misha gave Kaito a look. "what kind of Dream," she asked."I think I've been getting your memories, Kaito. I want to know what your dreaming, so I can see if the dreams are related in anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm
kanoko:she looked at misha "misha ur eyes whats wrong with them"she looked worried she even relized that cheng was still holding on 2 her she didnt want 2 say anything tho cuz she liked him holding her like this like he was always gonna pretect her

cheng:he slapped him over the head again but this time harder "u almost scared us 2 death"he looked over at misha "what is wrong with ur eyes"  

norway_toki

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 pm
"My eyes? They're Shinigami eyes. I didn't know that they changed colors. Do they?" She looked at Cheng to Kaito, worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm
Kaito:

He shook his head. "Sorry. My eyes don't change color. Mine are like the rest of the Shinigami eyes. Pay up lifepoints for a Death Note usage of seeing names.", he said with a sly smile. "But then again. I am a white Shinigami who can turn into a human if I stop killing during my lifespain as a Shinigami. Once I run out of Shinigami life I'm done and I turn into a human."  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm
kanoko:"shinigami eyes and u can thats thats but h..how y

cheng:i dont know whats going on maybe we should go into the house and leave these alone 2 figure it out sence we have no clue"he thought about about what he said maybe i can become human i want 2 pretect her forever but i cant like this he thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm
Misha:

Misha glared at Kaito. She wasn't happy at all. She wanted her life back. She all of a sudden started to cry. She put her hands in her face and sunk to the floor.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 am
kanoko:misha!"she got out of cheng arms and went over 2 her and put her arms around her

cheng:when cheng let go of her he just felt like she left him which she did but not in that way "katio what are u doing 2 her  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff