Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Forum Games
DEATH NOTE GAME SIGNUPS STARTING AGAIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 pm
The shinigami has told me the identity of one of the people who messaged her. Not sure what she's playing at.

(Actually, I'm just about positive it was a legitimate slip, but I felt like ratcheting up the paranoia for a second there. :p)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 am
          Paranoia? Nah, probably just a random townie on Kira's posse this round.

. . . dear god, Kira having a posse.

That would be hilarious.

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 am
Spaxxic9000
          Paranoia? Nah, probably just a random townie on Kira's posse this round.

. . . dear god, Kira having a posse.

That would be hilarious.
You vote on the forum page actually, it's to help Make the suspicion rise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 am
        Ah, okay. I didn't really see that in clear context in the rules so I thought it was all in PM's, but. .

{ / points the finger of doom (vote) at Animeissuperawesome }

Now, I'm sure this will result in sheep voting but please, in Mafia alone that's idiotic and now both Death Note and Mafia, make your choices for yourselves. As as for my reason, I'm very suspicious of them because of their post. . . { / goes back in her box }

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am
Spaxxic9000
        Ah, okay. I didn't really see that in clear context in the rules so I thought it was all in PM's, but. .

Now, I'm sure this will result in sheep voting but please, in Mafia alone that's idiotic and now both Death Note and Mafia, make your choices for yourselves. As as for my reason, I'm very suspicious of them because of their post. . . { / goes back in her box }

Animeissuperawesome is the shinigami. Pick someone else. :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 am
I vote switzerland_xx. Because he hasn't had the guts to show his face on the thread, and his username can be interpreted any way from "1903" to "Eustace Portugal", with "the whole story is crack delirium" hanging around somewhere off the spectrum. That level of Rorschach-blot projection in a screen name seems conniving to me. :p

...Also, it's the first turn and nobody ever has a lot to work with in the first turn.  

DomaDoma

pink-death-angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am
Shadenlor
pink-death-angel
Shadenlor
pink-death-angel
Ayame Naruki
I'd like to play please!!! (It actually sounds like this game I was playing at school earlier called Mafia...((It was like the BEST social game ever.)))

Dude, I hate Mafia. I suck at that game hardcore. lol. I died the first time I played and in front of a really cute guy. I have never played the game again. sad It was and still remains, one of the worst and most embarassing nights of my life. But it's fun to watch others play it. There was this one story that was hilarious. It was all "you worked in a toothpick factory, and fell and got impaled by millions of toothpicks, but it didn't kill you. You were bleeding really bad and you fell on a table and a hammer flew off it and killed you."

lol

Tee-hee glad somebody could get some entertainment out of that story.
got the humor out of the Death not your embaressment

Oh haha ya I figured that. That's what I meant by "that story." I meant the death. No if I had thought you were laughing at my embarrassment I'd've said some not nice things. haha. jk but I would have said something like "how rude".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 pm
DomaDoma
I vote switzerland_xx. Because he hasn't had the guts to show his face on the thread, and his username can be interpreted any way from "1903" to "Eustace Portugal", with "the whole story is crack delirium" hanging around somewhere off the spectrum. That level of Rorschach-blot projection in a screen name seems conniving to me. :p

...Also, it's the first turn and nobody ever has a lot to work with in the first turn.

Hm... how suspicious. I'm voting for him too, I guess.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:11 pm
DomaDoma
Spaxxic9000

Animeissuperawesome is the shinigami. Pick someone else. :p

Stupid me.
I hate it when I just point the finger without reading who is who.
But I (re)vote switzerland_xx as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm
10 Hours till votes are tallied and First day (Three lol) ends  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 am
yesterday after so few votes (new game started today! VOTE AGAIN)
Switzerland_xx was beaten to death by the mob, Beating the Detective to death.
The Shinigami is going to decided who to kill due to Kira's..Non Power using so Animeissuper awesome use your shinigami power and kill 1 person  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 am
Shadenlor

Gah! >.<

If I'd seen this post last night, this might have been avoided:

AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma

Well, it's certainly nice that you immediately hopped on board with me, given that you're the guy Animeissuperawesome informed me messaged her. And that you agreed it was suspicious, when I admitted I pulled the rationale out of the ether.

I don't think Animeissuperawesome would tell me that you messaged her if you were actually Kira. I think I'd take your word over the shinigami's, all things considered, but you're oozing deception here, and you certainly never attempted to cast a vote through me, so the onus is on you to explain yourself.  

DomaDoma

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm
DomaDoma
Shadenlor

Gah! >.<

If I'd seen this post last night, this might have been avoided:

AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma

Well, it's certainly nice that you immediately hopped on board with me, given that you're the guy Animeissuperawesome informed me messaged her. And that you agreed it was suspicious, when I admitted I pulled the rationale out of the ether.

I don't think Animeissuperawesome would tell me that you messaged her if you were actually Kira. I think I'd take your word over the shinigami's, all things considered, but you're oozing deception here, and you certainly never attempted to cast a vote through me, so the onus is on you to explain yourself.

The reason I voted was because I really have no reason to vote anyone else at this point and if no one voted the game would have to start over again. Like you said, there wasn't much to work with.

I can say definitely that I am not Kira. I'm just a townie.... D:

Shadenlor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:23 pm
Also with this 10 Broken Hearted SOS10 was murdered by the murderer. The murderer managed to kill the protector  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shadenlor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm
and the murderer was Not caught.  
Forum Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff