Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 am
Rizo was his name he was good master...but the world i live in...that was hell He opens his palm and activates his energy to show his world and how he got his power.

World True name: Unknown
Code: Broken
Analysis: War torn planet

The leaders for the war were against a dictator and a rebel leader. the dictator was my father. As for Mauka well...we eventually figured out who he was he was the son of the Rebel leader. The world was so messed up it contacted Keybladers from the outside world to help them fight either on the front lines...or like Rizo the back alley of secret missions  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm
Therin saw the flash of energy and Risu's excitement. "Well, it looks like she got something. Good, let's hope we can use it."  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 pm
"Master Rizo took you both from there, didn't he? To save you. Because it was so horrible..." Risu murmurs. The wheels are beginning to turn in her mind, and her friend's behavior in the past is starting to make sense. Except for one thing.

"Still...I remember Master mentioning watching you train before you came to study here. Where were you then? It couldn't have been there...right?" she asks her friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 pm
So she did sneeked behind me when me and Mauka trained privatly As he speaks the next few works the images played In the time ive known mauka he was always different...he always wanted more then just a training that time i went to train i thought for a moment he wanted to kill me  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 pm
"How often does this happen?"
Riyu looks at Therin bewildered
"Like... what he's doing right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm
"I haven't been with those two long enough to know for certain, but I think he doesn't have these very often. He's only had two or three that I've seen." Therin was at something of a loss. He knew Xanov couldn't remember everything, but when he had these flashed, it always resulted in him becoming more like a person, or at least acting more like a person.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm
Kaname nods, glancing over at her students before turning back to face her audience.

"You're right, Therin-kun. Although Xanov-kun and Mei-chan have not been traveling together for very long, either. However, based on what Mei-chan has told me, it's safe to assume that Xanov-kun does not have access to his memories under regular conditions. We suspect that it's perhaps due to Ovan's encounter with Mauka prior to losing his heart.

For Xanov-kun, this behavior isn't normal. It's ironic, considering that Nobodies behave based on their memories of their lives prior to heart loss," she muses.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm
Risu glances at the three having their discussion before turning back to Xanov with a sigh.

'He's avoiding my question. I swear that both Ovan-nii and his Nobody have question avoidance down to an art form,' she thinks glumly.

'Still...I have to keep talking to him. If we're ever going to defeat Mauka, we need information. And if Ovan-nii is offering...'

"Master said something about a "gift" that he had... Do you have any idea what that gift might be...and why he would want to kill you?

"Other than the fact that your fathers were on opposite sides of the war on your world," she adds softly.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm
Gift...he told me its a curse to have it...think of his powers as you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm
She inhales sharply, the color draining from her face.

'He isn't implying t-that I'm a burden, is he? I...I would understand. But I don't think he means that. N-no, he probably doesn't. Does he?'

The need to ask suddenly seizes her, and before she can stop them, the words come flying out of her mouth.

"W-what do you mean?" She winces at the sound of her own voice: wavering, weak, and at the edge of breaking.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 am
Imagine..you fighting yourself not just in power, and physicallity, but emotionally too. As if you know that the person you fight is still you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 pm
Risu exhales audibly, relieved even as she realizes the gravity of what her friend has just told her.

"I suppose it really isn't a gift, then," the pinkette surmises.

"No. Especially not for his opponents. Right, Ovan-kun?" a new voice says. Risu looks over her shoulder to see Master Kaname walking toward them.

"Ah, Master! Why...?" she trails off, unsure of how to word what she wants to ask.

Fortunately, Kaname has known the girl long enough to understand exactly what she wants to convey...and why she can't.

I wanted to speak with Ovan-kun myself, as well. It's been a while," Kaname says in response. Risu nods before stepping slightly away from "Ovan."

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Kaname a pleasure to see you... so you figured out how Maulka's power works do you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am
The dark-haired woman nods.

"The same to you, Ovan-kun. As for your question, I will remind you that I have seen the two of you spar, so I know what he's like. His...power, if I can call it that, is rather...unstable, as I understand it, which makes him rather unpredictable in battle.

"However, as I am not as familiar with him as you are, perhaps it would be best for you to explain things to Mei-chan," she confesses.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 pm
As he smirked the image of his sitting and smirk resembled Rizo before he changed. Even the obliviousness to the danger was a resemblence. I believe i was about to get to that.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff