Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:47 pm
Name: Xaki
Describe your dream soquili: Its described in my quest thread, dankyuu!
List
~Pegasusmon
~Treasure Guarder from Atlier Iris
~Arcanine
~Khan
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13315361
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Who wouldnt? >3

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:33 pm
Name: Twiddle
Describe your dream soquili: Epona from the Legend of Zelda. <3333
Quest thread (if any): Coming soon. >3
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because they're gorgeous and fun to rp. <3

Twiddle

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:51 am
User Image

Name: Cajmera
Describe your dream soquili: My dream Soquili would basically be a custom of my beloved greyhound, Lady; (Second reference pic)
It would be a mare, predominantly black with a white underbelly and chest; her legs would all be tan on the outside, white on the inside (side under her, as it were), with black hooves; her hair would be either curly or braided; her mane would be black tipped in tan, and her tail would be black (upper part) and tan (under part) tipped in white (see pic for clear idea...only imagine a horse's tail XD), and brown eyes
Quest thread (if any): None yet
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because they're beautiful pets that are very fun to rp ^^

Quote:
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: No pref
Name of horse: Ladius
Owner: Cajmera
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed: Natural
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): It would be a mare, predominantly black with a white underbelly and chest; her legs would all be tan on the outside, white on the inside, with black hooves; her hair would be either curly or braided; her mane would be black tipped in tan, and her tail would be black (upper part) and tan (under part) tipped in white (see pic for clear idea...only imagine a horse's tail XD), and brown eyes. Basically, I want her colored like the pics of Lady, with the obvious changes needed to give her a mane and horse tail heart
Reference Image(s): Lady; (Second reference pic)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver tie choker necklace
Tag Frame color: Tan
Tag Feather color: Black and white

*Final note: Depending on the success of my questing, I might try to get Lady done as an angel wind (Wind Soquili with white angel wings) instead of a regular, because she's always been an angel to me, even willing to fight to defend me. I love you, sweetie heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:36 am
Name: -dipkittydumbdog-

Describe your dream soquili: Very lightly dappled grey, coming down the legs it turns into a solid white, with grey ringlets above the coronet ((the coronet is just above the ankle)). Short hair ((like Astias)) striped grey and white. Purple eyes with dapples around the bottom of her eyes, almost like freckles.
Quest thread (if any): My Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love breedables pets, and personally, I think that Soquilis are some of the most gorgeous ones. I love horses irl, and am actually leasing one right now, I ride, and take care of him. I saw this shop and melted imagining myself owning one, and now I am going to work to get one.

-dipkittydumbdog-

Hime

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:13 am
Name: Hime and neokitsune (co-owning)

Describe your dream soquili: It is going to be a male bengal cat with light orangish/pink eyes, White mane and tail with brown/black tips, (Mane: Medium, Tail: Braided), Black/brown hooves and the body will look like a bengal cat examples below.
1. Eye color: XXX
2. Body colors: XXX
3. Body Markings: XXX
4. Face Markings: XXX
Quest thread (if any): Clickie!
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because soquili's are one off the breedable pets that i ever seen in my over 2 years experience in the breedable forum that has a unique and pretty lineart and the shop people are just the sweetest <3

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:21 am
Name: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Describe your dream soquili: My quest thread has the description
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13270594#736693043
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Why else? Gorgeous lineart, awesome shop, beautiful coloring...

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

TheEveoftheNight

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:22 pm
Name:
TheEveoftheNight

Describe your dream soquili:
Name: Ever Sacrafice
Temperment: Easy-Going
Breed: Mustang
Type: Regular

Description
Base Coat Color: Chestnut Red - [link]
Mane & Tail Color: Medium Length - Offwhite - [link]
Eye Color:
Light Blue - Hex Color Code: #6699CC
Hooves Color: Three Black, One white with Black Stripes (will be explained later)
Markings:
    - Small white star between her eyes on the forehead - [link]
    - Muzzle is black
    - Back right leg has a white pastern (doesn't even go above the "ankle") and that hoof is striped
    - Back left leg has a sock of black, going over the "ankle" and meeting a stocking of white that goes up almost to the "knee" and the hoof is black
    - Front right left has a black sock that meets a thin white sock just above it and a black hoof
    - Front left leg has a black sock and a white stocking above it and a black hoof
[link]

Reference Images: Chestnut Red, Palomino Blonde, Thunderbolt Card, Star, Markings

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket, but Adult is 200k cheaper

Default Accessory Color(s):
Crimson [#DC143C] & Light Blue [#6699CC]
Tag Frame color: Black [#000000]
Tag Feather color: Fade from Crimson [#DC143C] to white [#FFFFFF] and Light Blue to black [#000000].

Accessories: Feather Earring - Price: 1k (Coloring will be described at purchase)

Quest thread (if any):
User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
Because of the wonderful artwork and the roleplay actually looks like fun!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Name: Xiao Ling
Name of soquili: Jeremy
Temper: Solemn
Describe your dream soquili: A regular male soquili based off a gemsbok, with long mane and medium tail, brown eyes and black hoofs.
Gemsbok
Quest thread (if any): In the journal
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because they are fun to RP with, especially with an indian/soquili.

Xiao Ling

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:04 pm

Name:Sky Of Enchantment

Describe your dream soquili: Since the "Sky Of Enchantment" figurine had officially retired from the collection,I do really hope that it'll came alive through my dream soquili.
With a black shiny coat representing the dark spacious cosmo galaxies,adorn with gold celestial formations that sparkle with semi-precious gems with golden manes and hooves.

[x] [x]

After completing her studies in art, music and fashion design in Hamburg, Germany, The artist herself ,Ilse lived in South Africa and Spain before finding paradise in the tiny New Mexico village of Magdalena. The artist herself described it as

Quote:
"One is blessed with amazingly wide horizons horizons during the day and unrivalled clear views of the stars, milky way and other galaxies during the night."

User Image

Name: Dances With Hooves

Describe your dream soquili: Yet,another retired pony,Dances With Hooves. I adore the native's culture especially the Anasazi,Comanche and Apache tribe.I had once read a book, "She Who Remember" story about an Anasazi girl,Kwani with blue eyes which marked her as a witch and was driven out from her own people.Her journey beguns when she's been adopted by other clans and became the choosen one and her love with Kokopeli.
The artist,Ty Anderle is known for paintings and sculpture that blend Native American and aboriginal styles with a contemporary art sensibility.He decorated this pony with intricate petroglyph and pictograph designs that seem to float on a rock-like background.

[x][x]

User Image

G O T IT !
thanks sirenz<3
Name : Apple-oosa

Describe your dream soquili:I'd been searching from store to store for this special pony,Apple-oosa but the results was upseting.Every store i visited did not had any shipment for this special baby. What amazed me is artist said

Quote:
"This Pony has a patriotic theme without the usual red, white and blue, stars-and-stripes motif. What is more American than the apple? Hot dogs, baseball and APPLE pie... I rest my case."

This exquisite realism of the apples adorning her Pony's flanks.

[x][x]

User Image

Quest thread (if any):
User Image

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:I'd love horses since i'm a child yet friends around me were questioned about my passions for horses since i'd been brought up in eastern coutry where the encounter with horses were very rare. Believe it or not,my child's room was filled with horses stuff toys and figurines. Since i was a child, my parents knew what i always wanted for my birthday presents even without asking me,a real horse of my own of course.Although i know in realistic i can't really have a real life horse since i'm living in a big city and yet in eastern,the only way to encounter a horse was going to a small town fair/circus but that was very very rare,believe me.
At 21 now,I'm so thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to continue study my university in New Zealand,yes,one of the country famous with it's race horses as well.
Since I can't really own a horse in real life so i wanted to collect as many images,toys and figurines related to horses and Soquili was one of the most well drawn horse in the gaia's breedable which made me crazy all over it.
Regarding to the reference picture posted,this ish one of my current collectables IRL by Sarah Stableyards from Australia.I'd been collecting the horse pins with each of them were unique themselves,painted by individual artists based on their inspiration.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:24 am
Name: Stardust
Describe your dream soquili: uni soquili, female, temper = enchanting
photo below...
Quest thread (if any): ??
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love horses, livin' on a farm an' all, and I think that it would be cool to express the horse of my dreams here!!

Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alicornia

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Name: Degewi Nuguweusv
The Blind War Chief
Degewi was blind from birth he was abandoned by his parents for this defect.
Degewi became strong through his trails as a foal as any would being blind and left to find for yourself.
Like many his other sences grew stronger to make up for his eyes.
Degewi one day ran into a village whom were heading to war.
A young warrior claimed Degewi and became Degewi's one and only friend.
Though they fought many victorious battles together , the young warrior was unexperienced and did not know that Degewi was blind.
This lead to the warriors downfall and the loss of Degewi's hope for having any friends or family.
Degewi now wanders the earth waitng for an anwser or death.
Picture:
User Image
plus a black egal in the circle on his butt.
Quest thread (if any): N/A
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
The reason I want to quest for this soquili is not only for the fact that I love war ponies, but for the fact that I wish to rp more. Its hard to complete full rpies when you have a limited amount of charecters. People all have different times there on the computer so I would like to be able to have different soquili's to rp so when someone has to leave I dont have to do a time machine effect. That and soquilli's are awsome!!!!!!!!!

Quest reached!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:14 pm
Name: Lady Kiya

Dream Soquili:

Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Apollo
Owner: Lady Kiya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Moody
Breed: Regular Soquili
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Eyes = Purple

Hair color = Black to dark brown to Light brown.

Hair style = short braids.

Body color/style = [X]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Dark Green
Tag Frame color: Dark purple/green
Tag Feather color: Dark green to light green.

Quest thread (if any): Quest

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: really like horses and when I saw the soquili's I thought I was in luck to find a good pet. But then I noticed how much they were to make customs and I was surprised. But I guess it's to make less people want them. But I can't wait to get one. ^^  

Lady Kiya

-Polar-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:39 pm
Name: -Polar-
Describe your dream soquili: I am currently questing for five Soquili; all info regarding them can be read in my teepee.
Quest thread (if any): I do not have a formal quest thread set up as of this moment; yet I have all the info in page two of my teepee. Teepee :: .x.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I simply adore these pets as horses used to take up a portion of my life. The lineart is extremely well done, the owner and colorist are polite and wonderful to interact with and I enjoy roleplaying with Soquili.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:42 pm
Name: Iris_virus

Describe your dream soquili: I'm questing for a cosplay wind soquili based on the my little pony Ringlet. More info in her thread, along with pictures. biggrin

Quest thread (if any): Clicku

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: The soquili are not only beautiful, but such a fun place to rp and hang out. Everyone is really nice, and there are people who are willing to rp at lengths even if it doesn't have anything to do with mating (which is a rarity these days in the breedables ;-; ). Kamiki was such a darling and coowned my beautiful boy with me, so I'm going to get a little girl just to even things out. biggrin

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers