Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:25 pm
Ivan nearly jumped down, but stopped. Below him, one of the wolven beasts smelled his scent.. Rather than give himself away, he stopped. Aiming carefully, he threw a dagger straight at Rayne, and quickly jumped into the trees nearby, not waiting to see the consequences. Circling the cabin, he went high enough into the trees that he hoped his scent would be hardly noticeable with the storm and the wind. And now, we wait. Ivan smiled. When they came out, it would be a party. Ivan happily gripped his hammer, and moved a little to keep the stolen blood in his body flowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm
-Rayne's ears perked up in response to the dull thud she heard.- THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING OUTSIDE! -A snarl tore free from her throat as she noticed the dagger stuck into the dirt floor of her home. Rage was welling up from the inside out.- All I ever wanted was to be alone, I can't afford to get attached to anyone. -She scented the air, but the smell was lost from before.- I'll get the firewood. There's some stacked outside the door, I barely have to go outside to grab it. I'm fairly sure that we are being hunted right now, and the attacker is less than thrilled because we seem to be escaping him. I also have reason to believe that that quiet one we ran into before is a werewolf. He slipped off before we even could get to the house, but i know I saw some eyes glowing red somewhere out in that storm. -Rayne was shaking visibly with rage.- I'll get you the wood Zoe, thanks for all your help. -She reached down and pulled the dagger out of the dirt and clutched it in her hand, debating wether or not she should leave it in the house.- I'd better take it with me, just incase our hunter decides to do something funny.

-Rayne stepped out of her home and slid carefully against the cabin wall, praying that the snow would give her enough cover to toss the wood into the house. SHe picked the first piece up and tossed it into the show directly in front of the house. Rayne repeated this process about three more times before grabbing two large pieces and returning to the house.-

We are being watched. I can feel it.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm
-adam put his head up...his eyes still glow-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm
Ryuu stopped panting and shivering in cold sweat, but he was burning up. "I...," he said, "I can't die not yet." He began trying to move again.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm
Ivan began to get agitated that no one was exiting the cabin. It had been too long, they should be screamiing and scared....Unless he had missed.
I had been in a rush. Perhaps I underthrew the blade. Ivan looked at the things he had brought with him. His hammer, some daggers, a whip...he had lost his gun. Nothing to drive them out... As if by divine will, he saw one his soldiers nearby. (Spark!) Ivan thought out loud. Spark was a thought reader, and the fact that he was a pyromaniac would be useful. Oddly, he didn't answer, as if the vicinity was under some mystical shield. Rather than give up his perch, Ivan thought hard on his next move. He was outnumbered, and it was likely fighting would break out. He disliked the idea of a cramped fighting space. What if he scared them out? Jumping down, he beat on one of the walls of the cabin three times, and climbed up another tree, only to jump onto the roof more silently then a cat. His hammer at the ready, he smiled and waited for them to begin to react. Here, you little wolven pups. Phase One is complete, and Daddy's got a hammer with your name on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 am
Zoe growled at the loud noises. She held Ryuu down. "Calm down. You'll be fine if you just lay still. Rayne, it's a trap. We need to stay here. If we go out, it could be an ambush. Gizmo, door." The black wolf scratched at the window, spotting the red eyes in the snow. He stopped and sat in front of the door, facing it. "There's probably something out there. You said you saw eyes? It could be that white wolf. I'd like to help, but there's definitely someone waiting for us to leave.." Zoe looked at Rayne, hoping she wouldn't try to attack it.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm
Ivan fidgeted, his legs cramping a little. What else can I do to get them anxious? Ivan played with one of his knives, and an idea quickly came to him. He quickly sawed a large rectangle in the roof, shallow enough that the wolven lot inside shouldn't have noticed. Then, with all his strength, he struck on the roof with his hammer, sending it collapsing into the cabin. Running as quickly as a vampire can, he hid himself in a cloud of snow and mist as he jumped high into a nearby tree, just out of sight in the cold storm. Hopefully the distraction would freak them out and cover his tracks in one sweet motion. He smiled as he started to shiver. He was overdoing it even for a vampire, but the berserker in him demanded that he at least get one kill. Come to Ivan, little puppies. I shall make your deaths quick and painless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Ryuu calmed down and then passed his fever spiking.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm
-adams head-still up-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm
-Rayne's ears perked up, growling again at the noise this time on the roof. She looked out the window, seeing that the snow had finally settle- Thank the goddess for that.. We don't need snow in October. -Suddenly the weak point in her roof came crashing down, landing directly onto her rickety table. The fur on her hackles rose as she let out a snarl.- Whatever is out there really wants us to come out. I don't want to give it the satisfaction.Rayne smiled wickedly.- I'd really love to sink my teeth innto whatever did this. All I've ever wanted was to live in peace. Instead, I keep on getting called into fights.

-Slowly, she crept over to the window and scanned the treeline. She wa still clutching the knife that had been thrown. The more impatient you are, the more advantage I have. -Suddenly she saw movement in the treeline.- Whatever it is... It's hiding in the treeline... She craned her head up, sniffing the hole in her roof, where snow was starting to slide in.- We need to patch this fast. -Rayne let another snarl loose, this one a little more violent than the last.-

I'd know that smell anywhere. It's Vampire.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 pm
Ivan smiled. So the leader of this little pack took notice, aye? How about I give her what she wants- a piece of the king.
Ivan jumped down from his tree behind the back wall of the cabin, and struck hard, sending it collapsing in. I, Ivan Alexandrov, King of the Vampires, challenges you, wolven heathen, to a duel to the death!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 pm
Zoe's ears flattened and a violent growl rose from her throat. She stood, pulling a knife from each of her boots. "Don't Rayne. Wolves are meant to stay together. If you plan on fighting her, you'll have to fight me too. You've injured a wolf and a shifter. Both were friends." She held the knives, ready to react to any movement. Gizmo jumped out the door, running to Adam and nudging him. Gizmo growled at the red-eyed wolf in the snow. Zoe's growls could be heard where the two wolves were standing in the snow.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:33 pm
Suits me just fine. Ivan discarded his hammer and walked forwards a little, feeling around in his jacket. With lightning speed, Ivan threw three daggers at Zoe, two at her chest and one for the center of her stomach. Flipping backwards before he could see if they hit their mark, he grabbed his hammer and started climbing the tree he had been in previously. When he got high enough, he jumped from its highest branch, his hammer at the ready to deliver a huge, gravity-assisted blow. Take this if you can!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Zoe ducked to the floor. The daggers passed over her. She ran forward, using her momentum to take two steps up the wall and jump at him. She spun, kicking at the hammer. She swiped at his chest, and then threw a dagger as she fell back to the ground. She landed in a crouched position. Zoe growled, wincing at a pain in her leg and hoping she had hit him. She did say he was a vampire.. Bloodsuckers.. But this one is different. He keeps fighting.. There's something else in his blood..  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rusega_BlackWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm
Yuri groaned, trying to sit up to see what was happening. He grabbed his side, looking down at the bandages. Then he looked at Ryuu next to him. Yuri looked up to see Zoe fall from the ceiling. "What the..?" He fell back, passing out.

((OoC: My bad. Didn't mean to take so long.))  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff