Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Spring Cleaning: Begin Step 2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:31 pm
Nope, I checked all of those names on that inactive list, and deleted anyone who had been kicked out, so they're all still here. Well, the Ravenclaws might not be if Lyra's done. xp

Hufflepuff's PMed. 3nodding

Oh, so I guess doing an early Sorting makes sense then. I wonder how I managed to forget we don't have classes in Summer. XP

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm
Oh, gosh, sorry guys. I haven't had time to keep up with anything, it's the last week of school though, so I'll try and get on more.

I PMed all the Hufflepuffs earlier, at the beginning of the term.

So far the only responses I have received are from:

Missy Eevee (She's been busy with school and she informed me that starting on the 17th she'd be on a three month vacation and unable to get on. I added her to the Student Message Board)

newoxikkin (Currently in nursing school and can't get on much but would still like to be part of the guild)

!Emily_Luv! (She's is having computer problems and doesn't know when they'll be fixed.)

Pentigan
(He's just being antisocial but he says he'll try to post more)

I'm so sorry I didn't communicate this better to y'all now everyone is going to get two PMs. >w<
And you had to do all that extra work Kitty! gonk
Thanks for that by the way.... *sigh*

I feel like the worst Head ever...

Stardust Disaster
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm
Thanks Kitty. And Missy was already banned because she feel in Cat. 1 and Pentigan is no longer in the system so if one of us didn't ban him, he quit.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:49 pm
All right. And Pentigan is still in the system, I just checked.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:39 am
Sure, I'll look into it now.
Edit: Okay so either Amber hasn't had a chance yet to change her list or ban people OR she's waiting PMs because only 4 people on that list are considered active. Here are the people that land under Cat. 2 and need to be sent the PM... (I can't send them out right now but I can ban the 2 people that landed in Cat. 1, if no one else can do it, I'll do it later tonight.)

iPedley 34 Sun 09/12/10 12:38:59 AM
xxpotterluvxx 70 Tue 12/28/10 07:01:26 PM
XxKittieKatzxX 233 Sat 12/11/10 06:57:35 AM
Ms Flatsy Doll 72 Tue 06/29/10 11:50:56 AM
Mistress Drakkard 53 Tue 12/28/10 04:23:50 PM
Newoxikkin 126 Tue 08/31/10 07:17:17 AM
!Emily_Luv! 162 Sat 10/30/10 06:10:10 PM
Freeriver 301 Mon 12/07/09 10:31:05 AM
Meree 200 Mon 09/20/10 05:39:13 AM
Grey Gardens 693 Wed 06/30/10 10:50:43 AM
TheLadyCora 226 Thu 09/10/09 05:44:15 PM
Lorrieta 701 Sun 04/04/10 01:44:51 PM
Broken_Heart_Music 982 Thu 08/27/09 05:43:37 PM

Warning this will make me seem bitchy, but seriously this is ridiculous.
whooooaa that's so sad. I would prefer most of them be BANNED. I mean, it's not like you have to stay in the guild...it's seems like these people 'say' they'll be back, but never return (not even to post in the SMB). As long as their current post total is in their ban PM, then they'll be okay
(because if they're serious, they'd keep that PM), but there's no reason to keep them here if they haven't posted in years, esp as part of a House.
newoxikkan would need to give the guild five minutes of her time soon. it's been a year since she's posted. Why remain part of a guild and not post at all? I mean the post requirement is really small. All of us have lives (which seem pretty damn busy) but we post wayyy more than five times a month. It takes longer to send a PM then to post in a thread.
Emily Luv was able to PM you so she should have been able to post at least once since October. Ban her.
Pentigan wants to be a house-elf, so doublecheck with him. If he wants to remain a house-elf, we can unsort him. He does come around so I don't want to ban him though.

So a mass sorting is seeming more and more pertinent because dag all of our houses will be empty. We can even resort some of our more active members if needed.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 am
I'm really confused... What exactly is that list from? And what are you referring to, Kitty, when you say "if Lyra's done"? I think I'm done with everything... I got rid of all the Ravenclaws I knew of (except dragons, who still hasn't replied to my PM), and have banned and/or PMed all the people on my section of the list.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 am
That is list from the Filing Cabinet, by the Warning pm form we're supposed to use. I'd checked the names I reposted here, so those people are still all in the guild. (Or were at the time of posting.) You said you hadn't gotten around to updating the list because you were busy, right?

Lyra Elizabeth
Almost Godly, Megs784, and Arashi V6 Dream have all been sent a banning warning. The deadline I put in the PM recently passed and nobody replied or posted, so now I need to ban them. LovableSan did respond to the warning PM I sent and said she has been extremely busy but will try to post more. So she needs to be removed from that list for now, and I'll keep an eye on her activity. I'll go fix all of it now, and the Ravenclaw students will now be only 8 people...

So by done with your part I meant you'd banned who needed to be banned. Is it making sense now? sweatdrop
Yeah, early Sorting looks rather necessary now. whee According to House lists, Gryffies have 8, Ravens 8, Slytherins 12, and Puffies 15.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:51 am
Lyra Elizabeth
I'm really confused... What exactly is that list from? And what are you referring to, Kitty, when you say "if Lyra's done"? I think I'm done with everything... I got rid of all the Ravenclaws I knew of (except dragons, who still hasn't replied to my PM), and have banned and/or PMed all the people on my section of the list.

Kitty didn't mean there was a problem with anything you said; she was referring to the Filing Cabinet lists and basically was like your part was the only thing probably inaccurate because you had already handled that.

I'm more concerned with what's going on with Hufflepuff. A year ago that was the most organized up to date list, and now I have no idea what's going on. All the the other lists should be ok at this point correct?

IceeWitch

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am
IceeWitch

Warning this will make me seem bitchy, but seriously this is ridiculous.
whooooaa that's so sad. I would prefer most of them be BANNED. I mean, it's not like you have to stay in the guild...it's seems like these people 'say' they'll be back, but never return (not even to post in the SMB). As long as their current post total is in their ban PM, then they'll be okay
(because if they're serious, they'd keep that PM), but there's no reason to keep them here if they haven't posted in years, esp as part of a House.
newoxikkan would need to give the guild five minutes of her time soon. it's been a year since she's posted. Why remain part of a guild and not post at all? I mean the post requirement is really small. All of us have lives (which seem pretty damn busy) but we post wayyy more than five times a month. It takes longer to send a PM then to post in a thread.
Emily Luv was able to PM you so she should have been able to post at least once since October. Ban her.
Pentigan wants to be a house-elf, so doublecheck with him. If he wants to remain a house-elf, we can unsort him. He does come around so I don't want to ban him though.

So a mass sorting is seeming more and more pertinent because dag all of our houses will be empty. We can even resort some of our more active members if needed.

No, it's all right, it doesn't come off as bitchy. I absolutely agree. I'm tired of people making promises they won't keep.

Do we have a set PM we send out when we ban? Cause I'd really like to get these sent out. I'll PM Pentigan now though.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:52 pm
Not a PM, but maybe we could put the Category 1 message in the reason why they're banned spot? Cuz then they'd have the reason, and it says you can come back if you wish, so they know that.
Zack, who used to be a prefect, was banned for inactivity, changed his name, and was posting around looking for something to do on Gaia and GaiaStalker My Gaia informed me cuz he's on my friendslist. So now he wants to come back, but hadn't remembered that was an option. So using that message, or something similar would let them know they can come back if they want too.

My post list's up to date. 3nodding
Poor Puffies, they're gonna go from the most numerous House to like 5 people. crying

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:12 pm
That's what I was thinking too. And then we could just make a side note saying what their current post total is.

And we're sending these from Adonis, right?

Yeah, part of the reason there were lots of inactive people on the Hufflepuff list was because Juni didn't want to ban them because they had been a really active member or a big help at one point another... Which is why I've been wanting to do this basically since I became head.
And now I feel bad cause I've barely been able to help.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Stardust Disaster
That's what I was thinking too. And then we could just make a side note saying what their current post total is.

And we're sending these from Adonis, right?

Yeah, part of the reason there were lots of inactive people on the Hufflepuff list was because Juni didn't want to ban them because they had been a really active member or a big help at one point another... Which is why I've been wanting to do this basically since I became head.
And now I feel bad cause I've barely been able to help.

exactly!

ban them / pm them from your account.

It's your House, so I'd give you the most choice, but like I said it's ridiculous.  

IceeWitch

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm
All right, I'll do that now then. Thanks Icee!

And yeah, it is ridiculous.

Banned so far:
iPedley*
newoxikkin*
freeriver*
!Emily_Luv!
TheLadyCora
Broken_Heart_Music
Lorrieta
Grey Gardens
Meree
Mistress Drakkard*
Ms Flatsy Doll
XxKittieKatzxX
xxpotterluvxx

*Weren't in the system when I searched.

That should be everyone~

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Kaelyn_giselle used to be a Mod and HoH and etcc.
She hasn't posted since 2009.. what's your opinion should I ban her or pm her and ask if wants to stay in the guild since technically she would be "honorary" or no?

b e a r - c h o o

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Rayne- In my book she should be an Honorary but it's up to you girls.

Icee- You do NOT come off bitchy, you are just speaking the truth; which if you don't mind me saying should have been said a while ago.

Yeah, we're going to need a mass sorting now but we'll have to watch everyone closely.

Lyra- Dragons should be an honorary in my opinion too. She helped alot back when the guild was just starting.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff