Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 1, 10, 10, 10, 1, 6, 9, 5, 6 Total: 61 (10-100)

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will watched as his first Chaser swooped in to take a shot at his goal posts. Daisy Gaunt, younger sister of Charon Gaunt and a surprise to the many who knew Charon. She seemed graceful riding her broom and Will smirked as she reeled back to take a shot. He lunged for the quaffle she hurled and almost made it to the ball. His fingers scrapped the edge of the ball as it swung past him and sailed through the goal post. He turned and faced the girl, a wide smirk on his face. "Nice shot Daisy!" he called out.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 pm
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando was a bit stunned when he saw the teams keeper approach them all. A bit start struck he couldn't help but stare for a bit, noticing the superb broom in his hand. Well he knew now the keeper position was out of the question, but the student looked like he was on his way out of school, maybe Evando could fill his spot later on. Well this was going to be an excellent learning opportunity and he found himself excited again even though he wasn't taking to the skies. He noticed one of the other students had landed, the one that was talking to Jayden earlier. 'He must be a beater.' Best to watch him as well, Evando needed to soak up all he could if he wanted to compete with them. Before he knew it an attempt on the goal and even scoring on the first try. "Nice shot!" He yelled cheering those trying out on, after all he would be in a similar position soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

FlamingHeart

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

To her surprise the ball slid just past William's grasp and straight through the golden hoop. Did she just? Did that really? A smile replaced the surprised look on her face in an instant. "Th-thank you!" She said happily as William congratulated her. Still grinning she did a spinning dive after the ball unable to help the small giggle of glee that left her. Catching the Quaffle before it hit the ground the small blond eagerly zipped back up into the air towards her fellow Chaser try out. "You're turn. Good luck!" Daisy said with a smile as she tossed the other boy the ball. Once he had the ball she made her way back down to the others on the ground.

"Thank you again." Daisy said to the other boy who had congratulated her. She had heard him but didn't want to just yell at him from up in air. Now she sat hovering a bit off the ground a little uncertain of what to do now. Did she go for another shot after the other boy tried or did she wait here? That was something Tyler hadn't said so to be safe she stayed on her broom. This way she wasn't off the ground in case she was supposed to still be up and was close to the ground if she needed to land. Excitement was still thrumming through her veins. She still couldn't believe she made that on the first shot.

{bleh short post!}

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Tyler, Colton, William, and some first years
He loves me, he loves me not: Excited, shocked
A flower crown upon my head:I can't believe I made it!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 am
]
User Image
User Image

User Image

Jadyn huffed onto the field, broom in hand and excitement coursing through his veins. Quidditch tryouts were one of his favorite times of the year, and he couldn't wait to get in the air and see how the new recruits would fare. Giving an apologetic nod to Tyler for not showing up on time, he stopped to catch his breath before looking towards the team captain in inquiry. "What...what do you need me to do?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rechosia

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will dashed between the goal posts, holding the broom with only his legs and letting the wind whip at his coat. "Come on!" he shouted, smiling widely. "Who's next?!?" he added, holding his arms out wide, indicating the goal posts he was there to defend.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler looked at Jadyn. "Good to see you made it. Looks like you gotta defend your position." he said as he walked to the crate. This will be interesting. He opened the crate and released a bludger. He tossed a bat at Jadyn and Evando. "You two first! Show what you got!" he said loudly.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler stepped out onto the Quidditch Pitch, now wearing his quidditch robes. He smiled and took a deep breath before getting on his Nimbus 3000. He pushed off and flew into the air, the wind blowing his hair back before he glided back to the ground. "Ah It's great to be on a broom again!" he said with a smile. Where is everyone? he thought as he waited for his team and hopefuls.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Excited
What I am doing: Standing on the pitch
What I want to be doing: Flying around, enjoying my day

Jayden, Gryffindor's chaser, walked onto the open field, ready for the most looked forward part of his year, and that was Quidditch. He loved Quidditch through and through. There was nothing in this world that could replace it either. He loved the pitch more than anything, the finely cut grass glimmering because of the morning dew. The sky was blue, like Tristain's eyes, and he was ready to prove himself on the pitch. He really proved himself last year by making an almost full team during his first year, but this season was his. He needed to do a lot of scoring, or Josh would get on him about it. He then saw the captain, Tyler Dean, the seventh year, getting everything set up.

"Hello Tyler: need any help?" Jayden asked patiently, hoping there was something he could do before everyone got there. He hated when he was left with nothing to do. He always had to be doing something.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
As Colton trudged across the field with his Firebolt II in hand, he began to realize that no matter how desperately he tried to act normal, the thing inside him wouldn't allow it. It was not so much that Roi wouldn't let him—in fact, it was Roi who urged him to be discrete—but it was more the fact that he was so alone in this fight that left him to appear more out of character. He was simply glad that the spirit had let him have the freedom to attend quidditch tryouts and secure his spot on the team, even if it were just for the sake of being inconspicuous.

As he reached the center of the field, his eyes locked on the back of Jayden's head, and furious flames suddenly began to lick up the inside of his body. Hatred for the boy—intensified by the demon that dwelled within—battled with a fear for her sister. As much as he didn't want any boy around Tristain, he was scared that she would fall victim to something darker and more dangerous than she could imagine with him not around to protect her. Well, he was around, just not around her. With him being tangled up in this fiery mess, his body now fully within Roi's grasp since the possession had become complete, he knew that being close to her would only bring her more harm.

Shaking off the abrupt flush of emotion, Colton sucked in a mouthful of the afternoon air and turned to face his captain. With as much effort as he could muster, the Gryffindor pulled his lips up into a smile as he spun his broom around in his hands.
"Hey, Captain. Ready for our best year of quidditch, yet? With Jayden on the team now, we're bound to be unstoppable." The boy threw his head back in laughter, but there was no tone of sarcasm in his words. No, he needed Jayden to take over his job of protecting his sister, which meant he had to keep their acquaintance in good standing if he planned to ask such a big favor of him.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler smiled as Jayden arrived on the quiddicth pitch "Hey Jayden, do some laps until more arrive. I don't know about anyone else yet." he said, before he even finished Colton arrived. "Hey Colton, do laps until more come." he said as he shifted through some papers looking for the forms for new members to fill out. Where is everyone? he thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy ran up to the other Quiddich players, very excited for try-outs.
"Hi, I'm Remy. I was wondering if I could try-out?" she asks the boy who she had heard to be called Tyler, the captain.
She knew that the older students would have a better chance at making the team, but she still had to try. She and her sister had promised that they would both try out for the Chaser position in their seperate houses.
Wearing

User Image

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:53 am
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
Colton was snapped out of his daydream at the sound of Tyler's demanding voice. "Yes, sir," he complied, mounting his broom and kicking off immediately after Jayden. He circled the pitch once high above the ground and alone before a voice from within nearly shook him off his broom.

"Recruit him..." Colt tightened his grip on his broom, he spun around himself bewildered, unsure of who Roi was talking about until he realized that the only other person in the air was Jayden. Narrowing his eyes, he again looked around himself to ensure that no one was spectating as he appeared to be speaking to himself. "What are you talking about? You want Jayden? What can he do for you that I can't? I thought you had all your little followers already?" The Gryffindor did his best to sound brave, and even a bit jealous. Really, he was only afraid that the one boy who could protect his sister aside from himself was at risk of being infiltrated, as well.

"Recruit him," the voice repeated more casually this time. "Recruit him and make him your aid. Bribe him, threaten him, do what needs to be done. But soon you will be needing some help--you will need him. Recruit him." Colton, who had nearly fell off the edge of his broom from a lack of concentration, spun it back around until he was again looking down at the ground.

His breath was coming heavier now. He had thought this whole possession thing was just going to be him allowing Roi to borrow his body. He hadn't mentioned any missions or a "need for aid," until now. His body went rigid at the thought of really, truly fighting--not along side the evil--but as the evil. The thought raised the hair on his arms, and he had to shake his head feverishly to rattle the thoughts from his brain.

Reluctantly, Colton sped up to reach Jayden, then evened out his speed so they were going the same pace.
"Hey, can I talk to you after try-outs? It's...it's about Tristain. It's kind of important too," he only half lied to the boy, his face still a bit whiter than usual.

In a sense, it would be about his sister. Colt knew there was no other way on earth to get the stubborn boy to adhere to his commands unless Tristain was involved somehow. He knew it would be unlikely for Jayden to obey if he was threatened, so he would settle instead for a bribe:

Jayden's help for Colton's blessing.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Out onto the pitch a young blond raced cursing whatever it was that had kept her from tryouts. She had just made the team last year and already she was late! That didn't look good to anyone in her opinion. One slim hand clasped tightly at the bag that bounced along her trim legs. Inside Spade watched calmly as his mistress ran. The rabbit was used to this as whenever Daisy was late she bolted. To the fourth year it was great exercise so why not? The more she did it the easier it got and her body was thanking her as she grew. Over her other shoulder however was her prize of the summer, a new broom. Charon and Soren had surprised her on her birthday with it, a shiny Nimbus 2001. Sure there were plenty of other brooms on the market but it was perfect for the young blond. She had spent most of her summer getting used to the broom as it's speed was not anywhere near what she had ever been on. With practice on she was ready to give it a whirl and confident that she could do this.

Coming to a stop not far from Tyler she bent over caught her breath and smiled. "Reporting for duty Captain. Sorry I'm late lost track of time working on some Defense homework." Daisy said as she straighten the wide neck sweat she wore. No need to look sloppy on top of everything else. A quick glance around told her Colten and Jayden were here as well as a new girl. Silently she wondered if there would be a new person on the team this year. Come to think of it their captain was a seventh year...who was going to be their captain after Tyler left? That wasn't a train of thought she wanted to be on yet there she was on it right now. If they went by age then Will was probably going to be Captain after Tyler but he was a sixth year. Next year they would have yet another new captain. Maybe that was just how things went for Quidditch. Still she couldn't stay focused on this right now.

Taking her bag off after one last pet on Spade's fluffy head, Daisy set it down where he wouldn't be in the way. "How are you doing today? Classes aren't too hard are they?" Daisy asked curious as to how the seventh year was dealing with all his high level classes. That was not something she was looking forward too. The blond was content with the classes she had and wasn't too keen on the exams. Just helping Charon study for them was a nightmare. She couldn't imagine doing it herself. That was another thought there too. Rose should be getting ready for her O.W.L.s soon she needed to see if the Hufflepuff wanted some study help. "Do you want me to join the others in warm up? Or do you need a hand with anything?" She continued getting her brain back on track.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Tyler and a new girl. Colten and Jayden are flying above
He loves me, he loves me not: Excited
A flower crown upon my head: Hopefully tryouts will go well
Every flower needs petals: Outfit

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Sad
What I am doing: I don't care
What I want to be doing: That's my business

Jayden looked at him, a face of suspicion filling his face, but when the boy mentioned Tristain, Jayden soon saw a flashback of his rash decision. The kids that he enjoyed so much destroying the great friendship that he had built. Jayden was disappointed with himself for doing the unspeakable and it showed. He was majorly depressed and didn't know what to do with himself. He then spoke.

"Don't worry Colton, I'll stay away from her. You don't have to worry about her anymore," he said, disappointment still on his face. Jayden didn't know how to hide it. The problem truly was, he still had feelings for the girl. He still thought about he everyday throughout there hiatus. But...that still didn't mean she would ever think of him the same. Jayden started to fly away, thinking that Colton would be content with the answer, probably feeling as if he had won and forced the little Jayden away.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy walks over to girl she recognised as last year's chaser. Her huge blue eyes looking at all her, a familiar smile gracing her face.
"Hello. My name is Remy, and I am trying out for the open Chaser spot! Can you give me some pointers?"
Wearing

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas