Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Odin Moon rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 8, 8, 3, 6, 7, 7, 8, 4 Total: 60 (10-100)

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Sioon smirk nearing the bludger. The tell tell sign that he wanted something, and he was determined to get it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira laughed at the boys attempt to block the goal. "Okay Blondie you were right, your not gonna be keeper. As far as Try- Outs go, I think we can call it a day. Ever one meet me on the grass and I will read off where you will be." After giving orders Mira moved to the ground. Putting down her Broom she looked up and whistled incredibly loud. Both bludgers moved straight for her at alarming speeds. Both coming right for her head. Mira dodged the first one and managed to tackle the next. Quickly she put it in the chest and strapped it in just in time to dive one the remaining one as it came back in. Once both were safely up, she pulled out a paper and filled in the team slots.
"Okay guys check the paper to see where your at!" and she put it on the table and started to pack up all the gear.

Team Captain
Mirella Lala

Keeper
Stella Forsyth

Chasers
Blair Frost
Adelaide Obenga
Cassius Barrington

Seeker
~Mirella Lala~

Beaters
Drake Anderson
Ronyo Storm

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{..}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira made her way on to the field, setting up as she did every year, she realized this would be her last chance to pick her team. This was her final year at Hogwarts and she planned to make it last. Setting down the chest of game balls and a bag of gear she pointed her wand at the brooms behind her and moved them to rest on the ground beside her things. Pulling out her broom, she slid her hand over the wood handle. She and the broom had been through a lot here. Games, pranks, escapes, you name it and she'd flown it. Mounting up she flew into the air and started doing a few laps like she always did to warm up.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm
Quidditch Pitch / Slytherin Quidditch field time User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Out on the pitch once again for Quidditch and this year Ronyo hoped for some more action than last year. He had made the team last year which was a great experience for him in and of itself but this year he really hoped to be able to push his flying abilities. Oddly enough Ronyo was not sure if he was suppose to try out again or if making it on the team last year gave him a spot this year. Seeing Mira on the field already had Ronyo wondering about that one again. He had only talked to her briefly after his sorting last year and then a bit during practices, where she wasn't giving orders or training commands. She seemed like a basic Slytherin student which was not necessarily a good thing for Ronyo but so far he had found no areas they differed on.

"Hello Mira, am I the first one out?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Cassius Barrington

Seventh YearPrefectChaserSlytherin

Cass walked out onto the Quidditch Pitch with his broom in tow. He would miss this. He really would. To think that the Seventh Year had hated flying as a First Year, and now he was trying out again for Chaser, it was quite amazing. The boy had done pretty well last year if he did say so himself.

The Prefect noted that Mira was up doing laps. He was certain that she would be putting the team through a lot this year. After all, it was her last chance at winning the cup. He also saw Ronyo, one of the Beaters from last year. He smiled as he walked over. "Hey, ready for this year?" Cass said with a bit of sarcasm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake walked out onto the feild and streched, having fallen asleep outside of the feild waiting for try-outs. He had missed the feel of being in the air and was happy to be back on the feild. A small tremmor made its way down his body and curled at his toes.

The episode he had, had a few days prior still made him a little uneasy but had almost gone away completly.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair, the only thing that seemed to grow on his being. It was almost shoulder length now as compared to the shorter crop he had gotten three weeks before the start of school.

He sighed and pulled a pair of seeker googles on as a head band to keep the mass of blonde locks semi tame. Letting his new Firebolt fall. It made a soft 'thunk' against the ground as he did so.

He wondered slightly if he would see Blaire again this year. The boy had made no apperence during the fist of the year which he would happily say was the best thing he was ever given.

He put his left hand over the broom and whispered a simple "Up." letting the broom fly to his hand. He smiled and mounted flying toward Mira.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

The gentle repetition of anxiety washed over her in coursing waves as she stepped out onto the quidditch pitch in a leisure pair of jeans and silken green shirt hidden under her Slytherin school robes of rich velvet. She gently padded through the grassy fields without a sound, a bounce in her step and a skip to her heel as she proceeded to the center of the field. Already zooming across in the sky was a student, the captain, she could only assume. The regal stance of blonde that hovered overhead had caught the grace of her attention while the rest of the world drowned into a standstill.

It only took a short moment before she plundered towards the small gathering of students, none of whom she had ever personally met, or even truly seen before for that matter. It hadn’t phased Belle in the slightest, her only concern was rejection from the team, which, could end quite traumatically—or hysterically. She had never quite been denied anything before in her life, and as she approached the others, she became more aware of this fact than ever before. ”’Ello,” Belle chimed with a British tongue. ”Is this where the try-outs are being held?”

Desires: Quidditch!
Troubles: Anxiety

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira was so wrapped up in her own mind that she didn't notice the students arrive till they were all in a huddle watching her. Swooping back down, she jumped off her broom at a seemingly dangerous speed. "Supp kiddo's! and Cass" she added with a chuckle as she greeted them all. Moving over to her things she grabbed out some forms and self-inking quills, and passed them around. "Here you guys go, just fill the paper with your name, year, and desired position. After you give it back, go get in the place you wish to hold and we will put you to the test." Her smirk had fell into place during her instructions. She was proud of her team and knew they would be just as bad a** this year. Being her final year she was hoping one of them would prove worthy of taking the team and leading it on to victory once she was gone. Her house was a proud one and this team was an important part of that.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake swooped down, and jumped off his broom as it hung a few feet in the air. The magical item droped showing the signiture of his favorite witch singer Lady GaGa. The writing glittered in rainbow colors constantly, but in a low light so as to not be out of regulation.

The concert had been a present from his father, who said he would support him no matter what he was. The boy had outted himself during the summer, when he was found kissing a picture of Victor Krum that seemed a bit teriffied of getting wet, and running down the page.

Drake shook his head to clear away the clutter that swam in it and took a piece of paper from Mira. He stared a t the paper for a long time before moving. Even when he did it was slow and seemed to be a strain. It was the back lash to his episodes. He counted for a long time making it to a hundred before moving in the slightest.

He cursed in Gaelic before moving a finger. It worked, a smile make its way to his lips and he made a note on his left arm in a green that off set the deep black runes on his skin 2 days 21 hours 7 minutes and 45 seconds. He had been told by his healer when he was at St. Mungo's when he got to ten days with out a backlash he would die. There was no way he could break the curse, and he knew it.

He shook his head once more and wrote out what was needed. He handed it back to Mira and walked back over to his broom stroking it as if it were a loyal pet. His ring apperent on his finger diped into a deep Mist Blue.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Drake Anderson

Name: Drake Anderson
Year: Well 1+1= 2
Wanted Position: Same as every year BEATER!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Cassius Barrington

Seventh YearPrefectChaserSlytherin

Cass walked out onto the Quidditch Pitch with his broom in tow. He would miss this. He really would. To think that the Seventh Year had hated flying as a First Year, and now he was trying out again for Chaser, it was quite amazing. The boy had done pretty well last year if he did say so himself.

The Prefect noted that Mira was up doing laps. He was certain that she would be putting the team through a lot this year. After all, it was her last chance at winning the cup. He also saw Ronyo, one of the Beaters from last year. He smiled as he walked over. "Hey, ready for this year?" Cass said with a bit of sarcasm.

Cass took a sheet from Mira, as well as a quill. He honestly saw no reason why he should have brought a quill himself. This was try-outs, not some written test. Besides, he had come to rely quite a bit on Gwen for that. Even in class, she was the one who was more prepared.

After filling out the paper and handing it in, he took his place, ready to make his last attempt at making the team.

Cass
Name: Cass Barrington
Year: Seventh
Wanted Position: Chaser still.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

A brilliant smile played at the soft demure lips of Annabelle Rich as her eyes of misted pale greens focused upon the Slytherin Team Captain, and Prefect, Mirella Lala, as she swept across the open blue skies in fiesty circles before she plummeted towards them at the grassy fields. Belle, enraptured by the sheer visage and spunky attitude, felt determined to impress as she quietly withdrew a slip of parchment and quill and filled out the details of her form.

Name: Annabelle Rich
Year: First
Position: Chaser

Slytherin Try-outs with Ronyo, Cassius, Mira, Drake

Well, that's okay
is not okay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 am
Quidditch Pitch / Slytherin Quidditch field time
User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo nodded but did not speak as Mira made her introduction and announcement, almost verbatim from last year. This would be Mira’s last year at Hogwarts which meant her last year in Quidditch unless she applied for one of the major teams. Ronyo still had six more years before he would be in such a spot, technically five but the current year had not gone that long yet.

Ronyo took the form and looked it over as he thought about the position he would like to go for this year. He had been placed as a beater last year and while he enjoyed it he also remembered how much he enjoyed the chaser role from the tryouts last year. He should try all the positions at some point to find out where he fit best when it came to the game. He would love to play seeker but felt he did not have the best of brooms to attempt such a speedy position.

Name: Ronyo Storm
Year: Second
Wanted Position: Chaser, but will be happy to fill whatever spot is needed

After placing the form back Ronyo hoped on his broom and made his way up with the others as Mira had instructed them to do. He placed himself in the chasers position and waited to see if he would need to move.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm
Slytherin Practice Pitch User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

It felt odd being the first one out on the field for Quidditch try-outs, it felt even odder knowing that he was in fact the captain for the Slytherin team. He had not expected Mira to pick him of all people to represent the Slytherin house one the pitch but there he was, forms in hand with the enchanted truck floating behind him.

Ronyo had gotten the news about half way through summer and really had not thought much about it up until now. He actually even neglected to mention it to his friends which thinking back seemed like an odd thing. The time Ronyo had over the summer that he put to the team he set out to help put together some formations and possible plays they might try and run this year.

With a smile Ronyo set the trunk down and hoped on his broom, which he would need to get a new one of with being the captain. His mother and he had decided it would be worth dipping in to the school fund his family on his mother side put up for him to get the broom, in fact it might even make the usually stoic Morningstars happy to know it was being used for something such as a new broom for being elected captain. Ronyo kicked off the ground and took a few laps around the area to help get himself in better rhythm with his broom and help bide the time to wait for the returning members, who were likely few and far between, and the new hopefuls.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm
Arnez Antonio Cesare de la Frontera

First Year -- Slytherin

User Image

Arnez could feel the butterflies building as he approached the Slytherin practice pitch. He wasn't nervous about playing, he was excited and eager. He wasn't worried about being a first year trying out, but Arnez didn't want that to keep him off the field. Arnez loved competition and the better the competition, the better he performed. He played a few muggle sports growing up and those instilled in him the passion that he leads his life by.

As Arnez walked on the field, he saw the he was the first one there, apart from a lone flyer. He squinted to see if he could recognize who it was, but he didn't even know anyone's name other than his fellow classmates. Arnez walked to where a trunk was set in the pitch and looked all around.

He stood in silence as he continued to watch the person flying around.I can't wait to play. Arnez thought as short films ran through his head of him effortlessly bettering any competition placed in front of him and scoring at will against any keeper. It always ended with him and his teammates celebrating a magnificent victory. Arnez wanted to be a chaser. He liked scoring the points and Arnez felt he was capable of carrying that burden.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Manny The Great22

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

Softly placed and precarious steps had leaded the glowing beauty of Slytherin glide across the quidditch field. She didn’t have a broom in her hands, and she probably never would unless she had found the financial means of her own accord. Her father would likely have a stroke if he had ever found out that his precious little daughter would soon be engaged upon the bludgeoning sport of quidditch. A haughty, pristine smile had been laced on her delicate features as she approached the field, a bounce in her step as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

”You must be a first year,” Belle acknowledged the Hispanic boy that stood alone amidst the open field. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m Belle.” She gestured with a smile.

Slytherin Try-outs with Ronyo, Cassius, Mira, Drake

Well, that's okay
is not okay

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers