Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Staff Applications [ Accepting, but picky.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:36 pm
xI UnLiMiTeD Ix
I want to become a part of The Outlaw Wolf Pack Crew!

Username mad I UnLiMiTeD Ix

Guild Post Count: 12. I have little post because I just joined. :/
Got any experience?: I have a lot of experiences with guilds. I was a Vice Captain on another guild.
When are you online?: I'm online mostly everyday.
When did you join gaia?: I joined Gaia a while back around 2006 or 2007. Since, my account got hacked and banned I made this one. So, this account is a little young.
What position are you applying for? I'm Apply for Human Resource
Anything else?: I'm try to be active as much as possible and I'm really friendly, kind, and will help new players.

Thank you! biggrin
Vote UnLiMiTeD for HR!
Sorry, but all three HR slots are taken. You can apply for moderator or something, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm
I_Am_Foster

Username:I_Am_Foster

Guild Post Count: 23
Got any experience?:I have been apart of Gaia since 2007 on my old account, I left for awhile but now I am back and hope to stay for awhile
When are you online?:I work full time but am still on the computer everyday
When did you join gaia?: Back in 2007 maybe even earlyier it's been awhile
What position are you applying for?:It would be an honor to be apart of the Wolf Packs Moderator crew
Anything else?: Well I would just like to say Im a very kind and social guy, Im very mature seeing as I'm 22 years old and have a full time job, I would like to get to know everyone here and help make this guild a better place, I want to help with donations and make it easyier for people to get the things they have always wanted, I will be around whenever someone needs help or has a question, I will help to the best of my ability and make sure to keep this guild running..Thanks for your time ^_^
I'll have to think about yours.  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:43 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
I_Am_Foster

Got any experience?:I have been apart of Gaia since 2007 on my old account, I left for awhile but now I am back and hope to stay for awhile
What position are you applying for?:It would be an honor to be apart of the Wolf Packs Moderator crew
Anything else?: Well I would just like to say Im a very kind and social guy, Im very mature seeing as I'm 22 years old and have a full time job, I would like to get to know everyone here and help make this guild a better place, I want to help with donations and make it easyier for people to get the things they have always wanted, I will be around whenever someone needs help or has a question, I will help to the best of my ability and make sure to keep this guild running..Thanks for your time ^_^
Okay, take your time I'm in no rush..I will always be around posting and helping out ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Got any experience?: I have a lot of experiences with guilds. I was a Vice Captain on another guild.
When did you join gaia?: I joined Gaia a while back around 2006 or 2007. Since, my account got hacked and banned I made this one. So, this account is a little young.
What position are you applying for? I'm Apply for Moderator
Anything else?: I'm try to be active as much as possible and I'm really friendly, kind, and will help new players.

Thank you! biggrin
Vote UnLiMiTeD for Moderator!  

xI UnLiMiTeD Ix

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:00 am
I_Am_Foster
Dark SydneyVictoria
I_Am_Foster

Okay, take your time I'm in no rush..I will always be around posting and helping out ^_^
Oh, alright. You'll be a moderator. I'll promote you shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:05 am
xI UnLiMiTeD Ix

What position are you applying for? I'm Apply for Moderator

Thank you! biggrin
Vote UnLiMiTeD for Moderator!
Hm. I'll have to think about yours.  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 am
I want to be part of the outlaw wolf pack crew!

Username:IXI Silver IXI
Guild Post Count:well, I dunno how to see my post count... But it' way more than 10
Got any experience?:I used to own a guild biggrin
When are you online?:about everyday from 6am to 9pm :3
When did you join gaia?:if this account...december 2010. If my old account...febuary 2005 biggrin
What positon are you applying for?: Moderator 3nodding
Anything else?: I'll gladly do a lot of work to help the guild :3
and I host contests. but I dunno if crew members are allowed to do that xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 am
Dark SydneyVictoria
I_Am_Foster
Dark SydneyVictoria
I_Am_Foster

Oh, alright. You'll be a moderator. I'll promote you shortly.
Thamk you, I will do my best to help out biggrin  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mystika999

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:53 pm
I'm gonna repost my application.... I've changed my mind....

Username: Mystika999

Guild Post Count: (ok I'm making sure I get this right) 63 (or 64)
Got any experience?: I do have experience in other games but I have no idea how that relates to gaia. XD I've been a forum mod., an actual leader of a tribe (completely irrelevant to gaia but I put it down anyways), and I like to learn to do new things.
When are you online?: Every day. Unless something unexpected comes up.
When did you join gaia?: 33 days ago
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Anything else?: TWINKIES. But this time I need to be mature. I enjoy making videos (no idea if this helps with anything but OK!), I know a little bit of video game programing, so far I've donated about 5k to the guild! Thats going up too!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 am
Mystika999

Got any experience?: I do have experience in other games but I have no idea how that relates to gaia. XD I've been a forum mod., an actual leader of a tribe (completely irrelevant to gaia but I put it down anyways), and I like to learn to do new things.
Anything else?: TWINKIES. But this time I need to be mature. I enjoy making videos (no idea if this helps with anything but OK!), I know a little bit of video game programing, so far I've donated about 5k to the guild! Thats going up too!
Declined. Sorry, but I'm getting more picky about who gets in, and, I really hate it when people think that donating gets them stuff. Donations are supposed to be simply a nice thing to do, and it won't get people anywhere. And if you donated gold using the form on the front page, but not the guild mule, it doesn't help. I said that in the rules.  

The Silver Devils Wings

Mystika999

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:49 pm
The Silver Devils Wings
Mystika999

Declined. Sorry, but I'm getting more picky about who gets in, and, I really hate it when people think that donating gets them stuff. Donations are supposed to be simply a nice thing to do, and it won't get people anywhere. And if you donated gold using the form on the front page, but not the guild mule, it doesn't help. I said that in the rules.

Ok. I'll just help out as much as I can. I just needed something to fill up text.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff