Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Care 4 Magical Creatures have fun [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking COMC???
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:01 pm
((Ravenclaw is kind of failing, so we're hoping for the best, I guess))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 pm
naturefreak3
((Ravenclaw is kind of failing, so we're hoping for the best, I guess))

Professor Grey replies to Jenna, " just participate and be proud of your house where ever you can......

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm
"That's my plan!" Jenna replies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 pm
Kamalia-Mingan write down some notes and homework before looking at the professor and says, I actually think a werewolf would go under the XXXXX. Because when they are a werewolf their mind is gone. They have this instinct to hunt and wants blood. They feel the need to be free and roam.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 am
Can we still sign up?
Username: The Queen Lana
RP Name:Lana Anima
Year: four( maybe five)
House: Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm
DownAzzLette
Kamalia-Mingan write down some notes and homework before looking at the professor and says, I actually think a werewolf would go under the XXXXX. Because when they are a werewolf their mind is gone. They have this instinct to hunt and wants blood. They feel the need to be free and roam.

Do you think any part of the werewolf remembers it's human?  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Tilts head in thought. If it is not on the wolfbane potion then no i do not think it remembers. But i do have a theory that i believe that if the human accepts the wolf in them and not try to fight it then there is a possibility that it could remember or at least keep some of the human side of the brain. Kind of like how Greyback was. He wasn't timid, weak, nor small or anything how some are. He was also able to listen to some things told to him in his werewolf form. I believe he was able to do that because he accepted the wolf. Not try to push it back nor hide it. Sure he was cruel but i think everyone is different. Not all werewolf's are the same just as not every human is the same. So if say Remus Lupin were to actually accept his wolf side and not try to suppress it there is a possibility that he could have been a more gentle werewolf and able to keep the human side still intact while in his wolf form or at least a good margin of it. He wouldn't have looked so haggard or weakened. There are so many theroys and what ifs that have yet to be really tested.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:25 pm
Professor Grey stands up to get the students attention, "Thank you students for completing your classwork, and Homework For those who have not done so don't forget tomorrow is the last day to turn in your work, if it received later on it will be only worth half credit. also tomorrow i will announce who received the extra credit."

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 am
Lana put up her hand to answer the set class work, 'Werewolves, when in there form that renders them as beings, that is when they have shifted from the mind and body of a normal human, wizard/witch or muggle, to the mind and body of a werewolf they are classified as XXXXX, a known wizard killer. Werewolves are rather dangerous when in there form, as they act as angrier, stronger bigger wolves, which are dangerous at the best of times. People who are werewolves when not in werewolf form are not counted as beasts but as beings.' Lana nodded her head. 'There i think that's all.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 am
Professor Grey looks up at the students, for your classwork, everyone submitted great work, but those who had extraordinary answers are Kamalia-Mingan Phelps, and Riku Masen both will be awarded 5 points.

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:21 pm
Riku's eyes light up when she hears she got extra credit. "Thank you so much professor!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 pm
"Congrats, Riku!" She said to the happy Gryffindor.  

dancer_ attitude

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:20 pm
Professor Grey announces, "Lesson 2 is Up and will be due by the evening of next Wednesday, so you have plenty of time, classwork will be posted soon....."she contiues, " Classwork will be worth 5 points and HW is worth 10 points, i will not give any credit if turned in late

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm
*writes on parchement*
sprites manticores, and Sphinxes are not classified as beings cause sprites are has beens manticores and sphinxes are too violent so have been reduced to beasts
*turns in parchment and then goes to sleep in class cause i feel as though i have done this lesson at least 4 times already*:tired:

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Jewel ties her hair back and thinks about the class work. Well... She starts in her neat, quick handwriting.

Three examples of beings that are have been changed to beasts are Ghosts which are considered "has-beens" and not "beings." Highly violent beings have been converted to the beast category such as Acromantulas, Manticores and Sphinxes.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff