Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Astronomy Have fun break [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking Astronomy???
YEAH stars
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:27 pm
"Well I'm glad Professor. I much prefer to think of my house as the ambitious, not the troublemakers. Which is basically what you said. I never really understood why looking out for your own interest is seen as so horrible. It's not like I can help it if someone gets in the way sometimes and has to be taken care of," Crystal muses.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 pm
Insatiable Design
"Well I'm glad Professor. I much prefer to think of my house as the ambitious, not the troublemakers. Which is basically what you said. I never really understood why looking out for your own interest is seen as so horrible. It's not like I can help it if someone gets in the way sometimes and has to be taken care of," Crystal muses.

Actually i also agree, i believe that ambitious character, is what helps people complete tasks they are given no matter what it takes, for example Slytherins winning the house cup for many terms...........she smiles and returns looking at the parchments turned in

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:08 pm
"I believe that anyone from any house can be who ever he or she wants to be. Your house doesn't have to say who you are."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:10 pm
Crystal turns to Jenna. "Do I detect a hint of jealousy?"  

Insatiable Design

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 pm
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the classroom and takes a seat. Sorry i am late Professor. Looks up at the board and reads up on the lesson and copy the homework. Tilts head in thought and says. Sagittarius may be seen only in the summer lying low in the south around the Northern Hemisphere. Sagittarius is also symbolized by the Archer--half-man, half-horse. The centaur is thought to symbolize the development of the human soul.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:41 pm
Professor Grey looks over at Kamalia, and smiles, "No worries, Kamalia your arrived before the lesson is done, as long as you complete you work, and participate in your classwork, i am fine." She returns to her work, and listening to the students

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:06 am
Can we still sign up?

Username: The Queen Lana
RP Name:Lana Anima
Year: 4 maybe 5
House: Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 am
"I believe the Sagittarius constellation is located in the Southern celestial hemisphere. It covers an area that makes it the fifteenth largest constellation in the sky!!"

"Did you know that it's said that more than 20 stars in this constellation have planets?? that would mean Sagittarius has more planetary host stars than any other constellation. I wonder if this would make it more powerful or have more effect than some others, what do you guys think?"  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:45 am
"It's very likely," Jenna agreed, "It would also make Sagittarius one of the largest constellations in the sky. Ancient people, namely the greeks and Romans who created the myth, would see size as a heavily weighing factor of importance."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:37 am
"Wow, that's really cool. I wonder if we will learn about all of them! I am a Virgo. What are you?"  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm
Amber sits down and listens to the lesson intently. Afterwords, she raises her hand to answer the classwork. "Sagittarius is located in the lower Southern part of the sky. An interesting thing I know about Sagittarius is that the centaur is thought to symbolize the development of the human soul," she said with a nod.

"Also, professor, can I still turn in the extra credit?"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:17 pm
Riku listens to the Ravenclaw girl talk about Sagittarius. Riku has always been very interested in Roman and Greek myths.
((I LOVE myths and legends, I just bought a book about a whole lot of them.))

Riku looks around slightly depressed. "It's too bad there ain't more Gryffindors in this class.....Ah well."

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 pm
Stardust Disaster
Amber sits down and listens to the lesson intently. Afterwords, she raises her hand to answer the classwork. "Sagittarius is located in the lower Southern part of the sky. An interesting thing I know about Sagittarius is that the centaur is thought to symbolize the development of the human soul," she said with a nod.

"Also, professor, can I still turn in the extra credit?"

No, I am sorry Amber it is to late to turn in the extra credit, sorry i never stated it had an end point......

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm
Professor Grey stands up to get the students attention, "Thank you students for completing your classwork, and Homework For those who have not done so don't forget tomorrow is the last day to turn in your work, if it received later on it will be only worth half credit. also tomorrow i will announce who received the extra credit."

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 am
Lana looked across at her fellow students, 'I am glad Prometheus was finally set free, i felt sorry for him, in fact it was my favorite part, oh by the way, Sagittarius is a constellation located in the southern hemisphere'. She looked around the classroom.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff