Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm
By the end of the song L was wondering why Shi had agreed to this if it would cause her so much discomfort. He'd never seen anyone that red before, and was tempted to ask if she were alright. However embarrassment had rarely landed anyone in the hospital and Shi seemed fine otherwise, so he refrained. Though if he didn't know better, he'd swear she looked like a high school girl with a crush...

She spoke rather abruptly to Matsuda. Thankfully the young man did not protest, but simply told her to be careful. L listened to Shi with amusement. "So would I. If I didn't know better..." He added. "Besides, he's just trying to look out for you." Thankfully Wedy had stopped giggling by now. In fact, if it wasn't for the occasional murmur, he would have thought she'd left. He wondered what she was up to. "Shi, is that offer of laptop use still on the table?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm
Shi looked to L and shrugged "I know he is. .. .Its just slightly annoying that he doesn't trust me with the male gender" Her voice was soft as she spoke before she shook her head and listened to his next question "What? Oh! Yeah it is. Just let me sign into it for you" Sitting down she opened the computer screen and quickly typing in her password.

Once that was done she looked through her bag and pulled out a pair of head phones and offered them to L "That way no one will over hear what your listening to" Shi said grabbing another strawberry and nibbling on it  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:58 pm
L nodded. Yes, it was obvious Matsuda was a little over-protective. But he cared. L waited patiently (as he had plenty of strawberries to swipe from Shi to keep him occupied) as she signed in. L was delighted when the waitress brought them more strawberries. He accepted the headphones and plugged both them and the flash drive in. Slipping them on, he started the first file. It seemed to be on the same day that L had had Light's room bugged. So...he'd known about the bugs from the beginning. No surprise, but impressive nonetheless.

After about twenty minutes of listening to interesting but invariably unhelpful recording, something big happened. Yes...Light was talking to...a shinigami. Named Ryuk. Which meant...there were at least two shinigami involved. And this one loved apples. Which was the message from Kira not long after this little game started. In fact, Light even said "I've given L the clue that shinigami love apples, so I can't take the risk." That settled in. Light was kira, with 100% certainty. The trick was dealing with this. He couldn't simply have Light arrested on this alone. No...he needed more. He listened closely, waiting for more incriminating evidence. Were he a less reserved man, he could kiss Shi right now for this.

Then L's phone rang. Answering, he heard something that surprised and saddened him. "It's Misa! Oh god, Ryuuzaki...she-she's been hit!" It was Light. Light was....frantic. Now that was truly strange. Had Light cared for her more than he let himself believe? Or was he afraid of losing a weapon in this game? Regardless, L had to tend to this matter. "I see. Please calm down, Light-kun. I'm on my way." L hung up, closing everything and looking at Shi apologetically. "I'm sorry Shi, but it appears there's been an emergency in my absence. I'll have to go. I'm sure you understand." He stood up and apologized again before making his way to the front. He paid for everything they'd gotten before leaving. Watari was already waiting for him out front.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 am
Shi nodded as L left as she got up and packed all her stuff up. As she headed to the door she asked their waitress for the bill but it seemed L had paid for her. The people she knew from school and worked with kept asking her why she was with him but she ignored them as she left the cafe and headed over to her home. While she walked Shi went over what she had learned about everything. The Kira case, L, and Light. Though bits and pieces were still missing, she didn't know what the heck a death note was or why it mattered.

She reached her house with those thoughts in mind, just in time to see Matsuda run out of the house with out a word. What the--? Shi thought as she watched her brother run off. Slowly she walked into her house and locked the door behind before noticing a note on the table explaining why he had left. The words made her gasp lightly as she wished for the best for the petite blonde. While Misa had been, and probably was, the second Kira....she was at least was true to the people she cared about.

So Shi went and sat down on the couch wondering what she could possibly do at the moment. After a moments thought she said a small prayer for Misa before pulling out her laptop and working on her essays. She made a small note to write something good about Misa and give it to her brother so he could do what ever he like with it, and in the case that she died then he would be able to read it of something at her funeral.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:20 pm
L was there at the hospital with the others. It was obvious to him that Misa was not going to make it. Most notably because he heard the doctors talking. Her right lung had collapsed and her kidneys were shutting down. Then there was the internal bleeding and other issues. L himself gave her chances of survival at 3 percent.

A few hours later, and Misa had passed. Apparently, the Shinigami had taken its leave as well, as the creature was nowhere to be seen. Light asked for L's help with Misa's funeral arrangements, which was surprising. Of course L agreed. Everyone else was sent home to cope in their own ways. Kira could wait.

Light, although visibly shaken, seemed determined to do this quickly. A desire to stay strong? Or trying to get it out of his way? Hm...Of course, L himself was somewhat depressed. Misa, despite the fact that she was the second Kira, had been a nice girl.

The funeral would be the day after tomorrow at a location that L made sure all of Misa's friends and admirers knew about. Of course, she was a celebrity. Her funeral would be beautiful and glamorous, just like the model herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 pm
When Matsuda returned home Shi knew something was wrong, his normally happy arua was gone, and replaced by a more somber and upset one. "Anii?" She asked softly walking up to her brother. "Shi......she died.....Misa died...." A small gasp left the whit haired girls mouth "I. . . thats. . ." Shi couldn't think of anything to say so she just hugged him. He brother returned the hug thankful for the silent comfert.

Once Matsuda as gone to sleep , Shi stood up late that night typing something out for her brother to read at the funeral. It was full of all the good things Misa had done, and how even though she had gone through such a tragic past she still managed to be happy and smile brightly for every one she seemed to met. Once that was finished and the words printed out and on Matsuda's dresser Shi herself climbed into bed and rested.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 pm
Morning came again. Misa's funeral would be tomorrow, so everyone was pretty much getting ready. Even L was going to attend, though he normally wasn't one for such functions.

Light had been acting more calmly this morning, which actually made the detective nervous. Was he over his initial shock and in the acceptance stage? Or was he already devising new plans?

Still, as sad as L was to see her go, he had noticed that no one had died in between her getting hit and this morning, even though those times were generally busy. But the murders had picked back up this morning....hm....a careless mistake, Light?

He only batted ideas around in his head though, not doing official work. Hell, most of Japan was mourning her death, and the funeral was likely to be big. Light himself was preparing something to say about Misa.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Shi had woken up later in the day, and saw a small note on her bed side table. It seemed Matsuda was already going to work. A small sighed left the girls mouth as she worried for her brothers life once more.

Once she was fully awake she got dressed and fixed up before heading off to her class. Though most of the day went though talks of Misa's death, annoying the Shi. 'I understand its a recent death but This is collage....shouldn't we be focusing on our studies' she thought an irritable sigh leaving her mouth. Though a moment later she regretted the thought and glanced to her lap. How would she of felt if people ignored her death in favor o there studies? Craptastic that's how.

A another sigh left her mouth has Shi made her way to work, a frown never leaving the girls mouth. When she reached the shop she saw it was donned with black fabric. In the corner a small shrine was there in memory of Misa. ' . . .Wow. Seemed to be the only passing thought the white haired girls head as she headed to change into her uniform, which was also replaced with a black version. ' . . .Wow.

Though the sudden change in apperence made sense, it seemed that Misa's group of "Biggest Fans" had reserved the whole cafe in order to have their own service for the petite blond.

. . . Wow.'  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm
-------------Next day-----------------

Well, the funeral had been exactly what L expected; depressing, gloomy, packed, and long. He was glad it was over, and gave everyone the day off. Matsuda readily agreed with L, saying that the funeral had stirred up a lot of emotions and everyone just needed some time.

Light had then been obligated to leave, much to L's relief. He actually felt safer since this development, though he still felt bad about the loss of Misa. Anyway...he had work to be doing. He was already drafting a letter that would help him in his next endeavor as he texted a certain girl.

'Shi; please call me as soon as you can; private discussion please.
~R'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm
Shi was in the middle of class when her phone rang, loudly. "Mother Effer" She muttered as the teacher glared at her "Sorry. . .it must be my brother. . ." The teacher looked away as Shi checked her phone reading the message with a small sigh. 'Damn it L, almost got me kicked out of class She thought with a small sigh as she quickly typed out a reply.

'First off, how'd you get my number? Wait. . .Never mind I know how. Second off, I'll call you in about. . .three minutes after you get this message..'

Hitting send she stood up and quietly left the class, glad her laptop was able to record the lecture for her. The place she was heading was a peaceful little area called, the restroom. Once there the looked around, noted it was empty and closed the door behind her before pulling out a pin from her hair and locking the door with it.

Then with a soft sigh she dialed L's number and waited from him to pick up.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 pm
Checking the return text, he actually smiled a bit. She seemed annoyed. So all he had to do was wait for the call. He finished the draft of his letter, going over it again to make sure everything was in order...the last thing he needed was for some member of the task force (especially Light) to get suspicious.

A moment later the phone rang. He picked it up, answering with a serious tone. "Hello Shi. Sorry, did I disturb you during class?" Of course he had. Well, it was her own fault if she didn't have her phone on vibrate or silent. He'd have waited until she got a break if that had been the case.

"Shi, I realize this is a bad time, but I do need to ask you a favor. You see-" Here he stopped to take a bite of cake, and begin setting up the audio he'd gotten from Shi. Once he cleared his mouth again, "You're the only one beside myself who seems to be taking this case from a completely logical standpoint. I need someone who can help me catch Kira. Would you be willing to assist?" He paused here for a moment before adding, "Of course, if you feel it's too risky, I'll understand completely..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Shi. . . was stunned. "W-wait. . .What?" Was she really being to ask to help on the Kira case? To help catch Light Yagami "I. . .ah. . .I. . ." She was over joyed honestly she was ready to cry out. "I'd love to. And if you think I care about the risk, you forget, who hacked into your system?" Her voice was lightly teasing, but then she thought bout it. " What about Anii? He'd blow a gasket if he found out I was working with you."

She just had to ask, while Matsuda was basically a coward, he really did care and he would probably lock her in her room or something if she joined the Kira case, yes she would climb out the window or something, but still she would rather not have to go through that.

>Writers Block.....>.< <  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm
L was delighted to hear Shi's response. Good, he needed someone on his side who could actually be objective. She sounded a little overwhelmed though. And of course she did hack his system. Something that was both impressive and foolish.

As to her comments about her brother, he'd planned for them. "True. But at this point I think it would be best if no one even knew it was you....particularly anyone who might be Kira..." A few keystrokes on his computer, and he was printing something out. "What if you were, say...in America on a school ambassador program? At least to your brother's knowledge." He began looking over the paper, holding it by the corners in his usual way. "Of course, all of your friends would have to think so too, and we'd have to bring you in in disguise. But I don't think it would be a problem, so long as you can act well enough to fool your brother."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm
Shi listened to him carefully "Okay, I can do that, I'm a pretty good liar. . .but how am I supposed to do that when I have nothing to show him. . . unless you already have this all planned out and were simply waiting for me to say I agree with your plan and what not."

The moment she finished her sentence her phone alarm went off, showing it was the end of her lecture, so heading over to the door she un-locked it and ran to her class. Once reaching the lecture hall she politely asked L to hold on for a moment before silently slipping the phone into her pocket as she packed everything up before leaving the class room once more and pulling out her phone. "Sorry about that." She muttered walking over to an empty area on the school campus.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm
He patiently waited as Shi had to gather up her things from class. While killing a few moments, he called in Watari and gave him the letter to send, along with some instructions. There. That should take care of things. When Shi came back, L brushed off the apology. "No problem at all. And you wound me, Shi. Of course I had this planned out. I'll be sending the appropriate documents to you, you should have them in the mail by morning." There was a trace of smugness in his voice.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff