Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Planning thread (seathi family) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:43 am
(Hehehe. I'm a night owl so this works for me. XD Omg that's funny. I'll try to do Ichthion but you can change it if you need.)

"I am, I am." He tried to put on a brave face in the realization. "Your right Menthe. Do you think he'll change his mind if we find the right mare?" Ichthion looked hopefully at his mate.

Koralo made a horrible face. It was icky and it clung to him. "What are you laughing about?! A nice brother would come over and lend his sibling a hoof!" He squirmed and tried to shake the slug off again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 am
(OMG, can not stop giggling at Koralo. Can so picture him human right now)

Gasping to stop laughing, "But..what... would be the... fun in that?" Tears roll down his face, Clover finally swims towards his brother. "Stop moving so much." Reaching down he grabs the poor slug with his teeth and places it on the ground.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He tries to hold back the giggles again, and fails. "You should have seen yourself!" Goes off mimicking his long haired brother.

She smiled at him, "You can hope it does, but I am not sure I would put to much in it." She turned sharply to the cave entrance as the yelp echoed in. Her eyes furrowed as it sounded like a mare caught in one of Clovers pranks. Menthe flitted out of the cave, searching left, right, and up for the mare. Seeing only her sons, she swam up to them.

"Did you hear a mare screaming?" Her brows furrowed even more at Clover as he started chuckling. "This is not funny. You should be helping that mare out. I know your father taught you better than that."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 am
well guys we did it, thanks to you smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers